Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Makes You Wierd - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Wierd (561 Views)

I Am Not Wierd / Is This What Makes A Marriage? / We Are WIERD... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Wierd by mumumugu(m): 1:56am On Apr 09, 2015
When you start making great changes in your life, people will think you are weird. That is a fact.
Thinking about what people might think becomes a great excuse not to live fully and not to incorporate much-needed change. People will think you are weird, different, crazy, funny, and that is ok. People will also think you are fun, amazing, beautiful, lovely and badass. As good or bad as any of those thoughts are, none of them should damper your motivation, kill your inspiration or make you question your desire to take action.

Most people want things to stay the same and when you go changing things up, you become a threat. Your curiosity challenges their lifestyle and when you actually take action, they start questioning everything. Unfortunately, when questioning their own lives, things get so uncomfortable that they change the topic and think about you and how weird you are

When you start to think someone else is weird, pay close attention and ask questions. Get uncomfortable and take action. You can be weird too.
You will threaten some, but your weird, crazy, lovely, badass behavior will inspire and spread hope, joy, courage and change. Let go of the excuse that people might think you are weird if you make a change or try something new. They absolutely will and you will survive it. Maybe you are weird. Welcome to the club!
What makes you weird
Re: What Makes You Wierd by DesChyko: 3:11am On Apr 09, 2015
I think my lethargic response to violence makes people see me as weird.
Where they expect me to react immediately, I prefer to think first.
What they see as a fault is actually a habit refined with years.
#SafetyFirst.. #LogicNext.. #ConsequencesFinally!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Wierd by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 09, 2015
lipsrsealed let me think lipsrsealed
Brb undecided
Re: What Makes You Wierd by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2015
i wil pick interest in a girl, hustle her number and finally woo her.
later, i delete her number and stop talking to her..
Re: What Makes You Wierd by emisquare99: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
So many things about me is weird grin I don't pick calls, I don't make friends cheesy and I don't see nothing wrong with that. I can't have a lengthy conversation with ladies but I feel more comfy around guys grin
Re: What Makes You Wierd by Yasher: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
I think what is weird about me is that my favourite hobby/past time is THINKING undecided I could spend hours lost in the realm of thoughts. grin

Also, I can spend a week indoors without stepping out even for a minute and still not feel bored. cool

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Wierd by Ewuro4: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Likely to forgive a convicted murderer and will shut you out forever or even charge you to court for slandering if I you gossip about my person in set of lies & deceit . That's how weird I can be.
Re: What Makes You Wierd by Ngenge(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
A big calamity may happen to me/us but I won't be pertubed as others. Right 4m my secondary school days, my heart beat remains normal even when we want to get our term/semester result,unlike others. I dont frown or grow lean even in the face of danger, hopelessness or trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Househelps. Should Strangers Be Used As Care Givers? / Only For A Young Dad And Mum / Woman Accidentally Delivers Her Baby Inside Pit Toilet! Miracle Baby Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.