Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (32715 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by LewisO: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2015
I will tell him to give me the privilege to make heaven with ease.

6 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by haibe(m): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2015
HCpaul:
I will ask him to forgive me.

Because i acknoledge myself as a sinner. I will ask him to have mercy on me.

if that is your definition of a question, please go back to school kindly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by StOla: 1:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Why is the world so miserable?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by dunkem21(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
angry
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by emekus21: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2015
okotv:
You can ask God anything in prayers and get a reply.

Have u gotten a reply b4

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by midasbliss(f): 1:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Fallacy
grin
wake up!
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by haibe(m): 1:06am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Since you're both omniscient and pure-good, what does lust feel like?

NOTE :

This would be a paradox for "god" because being omniscient means it should know what lust feels like and this contradicts it's supposed purity because lust is a bad thing,and if "god" doesn't know what lust feels like then "god" isn't omniscient... smiley

lol why are you showing how confused you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 1:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Can you create a rock you can't lift?...

If yes, then "god" isn't all-powerful....If no then "god" isn't omnipotent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by digitalembrace(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
How can I be like you? How can I become a God?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by seunfly: 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Who is he?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe:

lol why are you showing how confused you are
Reply in detail....don't just "lol" and throw an ad hominem...

What aspect of my post is "confusing"?

3 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush! Go to sleep

It is way past your bedtime undecided

Why are u obsessed with me

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2015
WHY HE CREATED ME A NIGERIAN?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kennedykak(f): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
killerman47:
Why are my short?
grin Clap for yourself o! I wish queen of England will read this

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by essencestore: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Why are the Ibo boys head flat!! grin
#flatees.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by bullabong(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
F
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Dandeson1(m): 1:14am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Can you create a rock you can't lift?...

If yes, then "god" isn't all-powerful....If no then "god" isn't omnipotent
4 ur mind now yu wise abi? until wen God format ya brain b4 you go know say Na he be JEHOVAH OVER DO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by sweathold(m): 1:15am On Apr 12, 2015
What do women really want from men?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by lovely17(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2015
it's seems like blasphemy but I will ask WHO CREATED YOU

4 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by assana: 1:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Ya'll shld go to bed,its late into the nite.oya to ur tent ohh Isreal tongue
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by emog17(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why can’t we call down fire from heaven? Again?

God is the same today, tomorrow and forever after all, unlike before when the contest was really between god and baal today we have hundreds of religion. This has been a major source of confusion. Why can't he just solve the problem same way he did before...unless of course he is a lazybone. Here is what we will do; First we will make a pile of wood, secondly we top it up with water, thirdly we pray, dance or do whatever that would move our god to action and Finally if our god bring down fire from heaven and consume our sacrifice we win! Congratulations! Now go kill the losing teams(1 Kings 18:40). Simple! wink. BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera and all major medias would be watching, Billions would be watching! we use a large stadium, we invite representatives from all religions, thats all!

I miss the good old days when god will rain fire on those who even look at him, the days he splits seas, consume sacrifices. All these stop since the invention of cameras. Is he now shy of the cameras, who did this to god?
are you an atheist?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by mayorbaron(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
why is the universe flat? Does islam answer that? undecided
Geology answers that and beside the universe ain't flat

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Who his father is and what is the colour of his divk?

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by haibe(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Reply in detail....don't just "lol" and throw an ad hominem...

What aspect of my post is "confusing"?

Don't let me derail this thread but in simple terms, God doesn't need to do all things before he knows how it feels, that's why he is different from we human.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2015
The purpose of creating man.

Why do people have to die?Since man was create in his own image,why is the human race not immortal like him.

Why supposedly sinners have to end up in eternal torment?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Dandeson1:
4 ur mind now yu wise abi? until wen God format ya brain b4 you go know say Na he be JEHOVAH OVER DO
Apparently all what a follower can do is this?

And this is basic logic....

This is the problem of labelling a hypothetical entity with too much axioms(omni-potence,benovelent,etc )

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by sweathold(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Do mad men browse the Internet these days
I just saw one above me now

13 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
lastmessenger:
Why he killed his only son instead of forgiving Adam eve and satan.
cos he honours his word more than his name and his word alread was dat, without d shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin.........
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 12, 2015
searching4love:

Why are u obsessed with me

Singing ‘why are you so obsessed with me?' By Mariah Carey
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Lilshorecords(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Chei?
*falls from tree
cant you see his username! He's killing us already! God go be like, G! You don comot the brain wey i give you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.