Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (32713 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe:

Mumu grin did anyone tell you God doesn't have knowledge of good and evil?? grin grin... chief why you dey do like this nah, at least understand what you want to criticise first before you start; it will save you from ridiculing yourself cheesy

Meanwhile enrol at the nearest Gce centre; you need to know how much you need to learn grin
smh....How does knowledge of "good and evil" compare to "knowledge of how an evil act feels like",I guess brains don't work like they used to... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by haibe(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
smh....How does knowledge of "good and evil" compare to "knowledge of how an evil act feels like",I guess brains don't work like they used to... grin

dude, do what I said; visit the nearest Gce centre so your results will tell you how unsound you are.. Nah you gan gan dem do English comprehension for grin but you refuse to go to a good school; if you went to one at all grin
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe:

lol and who says am a christian? Dude I just hate when folks act like they know, when they don't know shit grin grin .. I could defend a Muslim too if you were posting this bulshit in respect to their religion.

In summary, at least use sense when criticising grin
Again,It happens you don't know what a general statement is....did I call you a Christian? Or highlighted your post as a basic Christian strategy...I guess you flunked in English whenever given general statements...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Youngsage: 2:08am On Apr 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
When is rapture taking place?
Year
Date
Time
Lol! so what if you get an answer to your question(s) like right now, what is going to change?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 12, 2015
searching4love:
I WILL ASK HIM WHY HE CREATED NIGERIAN GIRLS WITH SO MUCH PROMISCUITY AND LONG THROAT
if to sey u spent all these energy wey u dey jab naija babe take improve your self confidence and respect for urself by now u for don get one girl friend. But as long as u continue like this bro na u n vasline till death do una apart.

10 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe:

dude, do what I said; visit the nearest Gce centre so your results will tell you how unsound you are.. Nah you gan gan dem do English comprehension for grin but you refuse to go to a good school; if you went to one at all grin
Yet you're the one ignorant of general statements and dissimilar sentences.. Hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by hunkydory(m): 2:09am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
So how did "god" access the internet?... Wi-fi in heaven? lol grin
I think you are just trying to be funny.You can't be seriously asking this question.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2015
woodcook:
if to sey u spent all these energy wey u dey jab naija babe take improve your self confidence and respect for urself by now u for don get one girl friend. But as long as u continue like this bro na u n vasline till death do una apart.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:10am On Apr 12, 2015
hunkydory:

I think you are just trying to be funny.You can't be seriously asking this question.
I am serious, how can "god" access the internet? To see my post like you said...

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by haibe(m): 2:11am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Again,It happens you don't know what a general statement is....did I call you a Christian? Or highlighted your post as a basic Christian strategy...I guess you flunked in English whenever given general statements...lol grin

Hahaha; am not as dumbb as you are not to understand contexts; am not so bad in comprehension grin

Meanwhile quote me again when you grow some sense, I will reply you tomorrow provided you have fulfilled this condition grin

My Sleep is precious than seeing this poo you keep posting grin

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:13am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe that's nice, let that brain rest...It's done more thinking this night than you could have used it in your lifetime....

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by hunkydory(m): 2:20am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
I am serious, how can "god" access the internet? To see my post like you said...
Well let me just assume that you don't know.I will tell you.You see,God does not need to go through any device to see what is on the internet or any other place for that matter.He is all-knowing and therefore knows everything.He created the world and everything in it and He gave man the knowledge to continue creation.Those things created by God are called natural and those created by man is called man-made.Hope you are clear now?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:24am On Apr 12, 2015
hunkydory:

Well let me just assume that you don't know.I will tell you.You see,God does not need to go through any device to see what is on the internet or any other place for that matter.He is all-knowing and therefore knows everything.He created the world and everything in it and He gave man the knowledge to continue creation.Those things created by God are called natural and those created by man is called man-made.Hope you are clear now?
So if "god" knows everything, why did it's creation end up imperfect that it regretted making it and condemned everyone in a supposed world flood?

It's a question believers like you should be free to ask don't you think?

4 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Oblion(m): 2:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I will ask him, why he had to thro devil on earth for we humans to face,without taking away his powers
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Oblion(m): 2:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I will ask him, why he had to throw devil on earth for we humans to face,without taking away his powers
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by dallyemmy: 2:37am On Apr 12, 2015
How can I dwell with you forever?

psa27.4.kjv

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 12, 2015
killerman47:
Why are my short?

No mind them...thats your question bro.Ask it
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Since you're both omniscient and pure-good, what does lust feel like?

NOTE :

This would be a paradox for "god" because being omniscient means it should know what lust feels like and this contradicts it's supposed purity because lust is a bad thing,and if "god" doesn't know what lust feels like then "god" isn't omniscient... smiley

Men...see Devil!

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by October1960: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2015
If there is justice why are all the corrupt past and present government officials and politicians not punished for looting our nation?

If there is a God why do you not smite them and their families in the Churches and Mosques they claim to attend.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2015
GooseBaba:
When he visited Mary. Which position did he use..?
Tamuna!!
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
PaulCI:

Men...see Devil!
lol, that small question was what people have been crucifying me for oh...lol! grin
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush! Go to sleep

It is way past your bedtime undecided

Is this saying that you agree with him on the lust and long throat ish?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by wazzalurd(m): 3:02am On Apr 12, 2015
killerman47:
Why are my short?

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by dnawah(m): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2015
'but why?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 12, 2015
PaulCI:

Is this saying that you agree with him on the lust and long throat ish?

It was because I do not agree with him that was why I asked him to shush

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by frank442: 4:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls give me power to kill

Some don't deserve to live
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by ayaside(m): 4:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmmm....When we get to the bridge...We will cross..
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by williamspaul22(m): 4:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Y am I not Dangote's son
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Why do you Love me this much?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 12, 2015
shocked kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.