Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (32716 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by ThisMeansWAR: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Why does he/she/it suck so much?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
franklingud:
You are here on earth to discover it yourself... So act fast!!!... Lemme give you a clue.
Start from when you were born, the events that happenend before and after you were born.
Thanks plenty. You understand where I'm coming from and that makes me happy.

Some people will say I was created to be a pastor then how do I know mine?........seem hard tho.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by hardeyemoh(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
(1) ask him when am gonna b rich
(2) ask him to 4give all my sins
(3)ask him y am nt dangote pikin abi otedola
@#lobatan
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Jimmyo3(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2015
lastmessenger:
Why he killed his only son instead of forgiving Adam eve and satan.
He forgave Adam and Eve,it is the natural consequences of the sin that we are eperiencing today. For the devil,if he can feel any remorse and ask God for forgiveness He will forgive,but the devil is not feeling that he thought he is going to win this battle that has been going on for thousands of years now before mankind was created...
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thanks.
You welcome
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
tartar9:
Islam already has the answers to all questions
like why u all are so ffuckEd up?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Donmichaelz(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
haibe:
Why do you want people to suffer just because of the prize you have for them eventually? angry You of all people shouldn't be doing give and take sad
because u wouldn't value what you didn't work For
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Lordnewton1(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2015
when the world will come to an end
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2015
buchiluchi:
. I hail. Your English fit cut person destiny short.... chai you be really killerman47. grin
if I catch dat ur lips whe dey like that; use d kind vex mind whe dey my body kis am commot; to see me quote go begin fear u.... Be warned...
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]WHY IS THERE NO dislike ONLY like and share and quote. SEUN I WANT A DISLIKE BUTTON angry
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why can’t we call down fire from heaven? Again?

God is the same today, tomorrow and forever after all, unlike before when the contest was really between god and baal today we have hundreds of religion. This has been a major source of confusion. Why can't he just solve the problem same way he did before...unless of course he is a lazybone. Here is what we will do; First we will make a pile of wood, secondly we top it up with water, thirdly we pray, dance or do whatever that would move our god to action and Finally if our god bring down fire from heaven and consume our sacrifice we win! Congratulations! Now go kill the losing teams(1 Kings 18:40). Simple! wink. BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera and all major medias would be watching, Billions would be watching! we use a large stadium, we invite representatives from all religions, thats all!

I miss the good old days when god will rain fire on those who even look at him, the days he splits seas, consume sacrifices. All these stop since the invention of cameras. Is he now shy of the cameras, who did this to god?
Your life inside the gutter. If u don't know anything about God don't talk $tupid abt him. I believe u shouldn't HV entered this thread. Cus these illogical words of yours might cost u ur life
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
why is the universe flat? Does islam answer that? undecided
it ain't flat
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:

So you mean you don't know y u were created?...
Y una too like pretending?
Pretending in what way? Very good way of adding value to people's lives is by judging abi? Very nice.

Please I really want to know the exact reason he created me so please do tell me because I really don't know.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by kokorodudu(f): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
I would ask why he wanted me to ask just 1 question
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kaydz(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is not a new trend

The guy in question is my patient. I alone can can handle his sickness.
oh, Good luck with that, and you made no mention of your sleep deprivation, everything is now okay, I suppose??

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Kaydz:
oh, Good luck with that, and you made no mention of your sleep deprivation, everything is now okay, I suppose??

It is. Thanks

How did you know that I have got insomnia
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
vareal:
Y did I lose my elder brother, mother ND father so early.
So sorry bro
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kaydz(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is. Thanks

How did you know that I have got insomnia
from a diary tagged 'learning me'
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by keko14: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
What to do to make heaven.......
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by lizzlix(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
where are the chibok girls! ??

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Kaydz:
from a diary tagged 'learning me'

Oh! I sleep better now

Thanks for asking
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kaydz(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh! I sleep better now

Thanks for asking
Good to know. So, what would be your question to God??
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Kaydz:
Good to know. So, what would be your question to God??

Why did he decide to create us?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by standout5: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
I swear devil don possess almost everibody here. some of u think u are wise and intelligent by saying rubbish things about your creator. You shall give account of it when the time comes

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

To be a slave.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by tunnary(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
softysparky:

Sometimes.
Eyaaah. In a condition just giv tnks, God wil strenghten u 2 accept 100%
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kaydz(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

I guess he only knows the answers to that, although some people said he created us so we can praise and worship him. I would ask him how does it feel like to be God?? Lol
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Etetejake(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
I will ask how He came into existence.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by neyur: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Herzumpther:
Pretending in what way? Very good way of adding value to people's lives is by judging abi? Very nice.

Please I really want to know the exact reason he created me so please do tell me because I really don't know.

Ok you want me to tel u?
I see u needed some tutorial on how to manage your career
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:

Ok you want me to tel u?
I see u needed some tutorial on how to manage your career
Just what I expected lol.

Thank you all the same and happy Sunday.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Smallville10:
it ain't flat
The curvature of the universe is flat, parallel lines stay parallel...and they don't divert in the case of an open universe and don't meet in the case of a closed universe.

I could forward you to educational videos on the subject if you're interested...
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by neyur: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
kokorodudu:
I would ask why he wanted me to ask just 1 question

And at one point, u miss ur blessing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.