Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (35077 Views)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Celebrate My Baby She Is One Year Old. Pix / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by chinchong: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Eh yah!
Ikunle o!
Last Bullet
May God console her
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by instaforexngr(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
Rip to the bby, rip in advance to the mama
You are stupid for making such a statement

2 Likes

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Cadamlk: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
So tragic
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by MKO4ever(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
hayahh
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Sweetguy25: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

LMAO!!! grin grin

Thanks for the laugh

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by victors123: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Very painful the lord will gv u another baby!!!! Sad news!!! RIP
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Ladycloud(f): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
may d baby's soul. rest in peace...and Baby.don't forget to intercede on ur mother's behalf Wen u get to heaven.. so dat ur momma will come back to her senses.

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by blesoh(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2015
RIP little girl.
Its carelessness on d part of d parent.i cant leave my 3yr old in d house alone talk more of a 2yr old baby.does it mean they dont lock their house while going to work nd leaving d child alone?wat if they kidnap her,mbok ds kind ting d vex me.
They didnt value the precious gift.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by armadeo(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Booked
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Cadamlk: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Very touching story.May the lorrd strengthen them
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Oh God, please help this poor woman in the way that only you can I pray. cry cry cry
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
for the 1st time in 2015, "im speechless.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Takim107(f): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Is only a test, she should hold on. ...God is not through in blessing her...RIP little one.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by ekyal(f): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm.. what can I say? RIP Baby. May God give d mum a sound mind to keep on keeping d faith. If she hasn't reached menopause, there' still hope for another baby. Nature has a way of compensating one.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Niwdog(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
With this writeup: 'i pity journalism'
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by ehis05(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

The most stupid senseless and meaningless statement I have read here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
Don't worry...Change is here! You probably voted for Buhari so it's either you call buhari or ambode to re-impregnate your mad wife or you take Zahra buhari or Remi Thief.nubu and impregnate any of them to have another child!

May Thunder fire any i.dio.t that will quote me to say rubbish
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by bunmioguns(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

Common sense is not actually common

You need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Skoopy(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

At 16 you are no longer a baby, why sound like one.

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isaac2009(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
cry cry cry so sad and painful
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
sorry for you
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Wislet(f): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
I wouldn't call it 'running mad'. Her mind shifted instead. It would go a long way for people (even professional institutions) to be educated on sensitive issues such as this. This is a case where she could be taken to a psychiatric hospital and given professional help by experienced individuals. She had a mind shift, most probably.
The psychiatrist and even her family can help her a lot. The husband(who's most probably closest to her) or her mum should keep talking to her reassuringly and in an understanding manner.
This is why I sometimes wish we are as developed a nation as USA and some others.
It is very possible for her to be cured if we have the expertise. God pls help her.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2015
RIP in advance to the mum.... Rip to the baby....
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Sobeautiful: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
What do you mean by rip to the mama in advance? Are u that wicked or have u lost your human feelings? Do u think everything is a joke even death? Let God have mercy on u. Such a pathetic incident and you are showing how unsympathetic you are. Sorry for u.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
Don't worry...Change is here! You probably voted for Buhari so it's either you call buhari or ambode to re-impregnate your mad wife or you take Zahra buhari or Remi Thief.nubu and impregnate any of them to have another child!

May Thunder fire any i.dio.t that will quote me to say rubbish
I see stupidity written all over you. Go get a life please.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Melinde: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
Are you normal?

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
blesoh:
RIP little girl.
Its carelessness on d part of d parent.i cant leave my 3yr old in d house alone talk more of a 2yr old baby.does it mean they dont lock their house while going to work nd leaving d child alone?wat if they kidnap her,mbok ds kind ting d vex me.
They didnt value the precious gift.
Too bad, exactly the reason I don't blame stay at home mums. Some people insult and look down on them without knowing they are really sacrificing much to keep their sanity and kids safe.

RIP baby.

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by osayuking(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
just checked your profile,you a Kid. Hope that serves as an excuse to your cowardness
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Situation001(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
Rip to the bby, rip in advance to my mama
kò ní da fún yá e..
e no go better for your mama..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.