Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (35075 Views)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Celebrate My Baby She Is One Year Old. Pix / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Melinde:
Are you normal?
like seriously, help me ask am

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by M4gunners: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Madam take heart. What a sad news.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by mamajaz(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
Rip to the bby, rip in advance to the mama
oponu

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Monkey!
hahahahaha, no be small monkey o!!!

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Bobbyblacky2(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
You are such a stupid fellow! Heartless human being! U lack public conduct. How can u said RIP to the mother? Did u pray to undergo what she's passing through? I guess Nairaland Admin should block this person for using these site! Animal!
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by blesoh(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
softysparky:

Too bad, exactly the reason I don't blame stay at home mums. Some people insult and look down on them without knowing they are really sacrificing much to keep their sanity and kids safe.

RIP baby.
my dear dat was wat i wen tro,my hubby didnt let me tk any job untill she was 3yrs.
D woman wouldve luk for a school closer to were she works.if na my baby b4 u come bak she has turn d huz up side dwn for u.

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
kevinberry:
RIP in advance to the mum.... Rip to the baby....
you just need attention. Kevinberry? Hmmm with this name of yours, no need to ask, you are not normal. Hahahahaha
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Islie: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:
Don't worry...Change is here! You probably voted for Buhari so it's either you call buhari or ambode to re-impregnate your mad wife or you take Zahra buhari or Remi Thief.nubu and impregnate any of them to have another child!

May Thunder fire any i.dio.t that will quote me to say rubbish

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Monkey!

Which kin monkey pic be dis.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Bigpotato(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

undecided
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by sunnshyn(f): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very unfortunate...

In as much as I blame the silly landlady for storing such in the house, equal blame goes to the parent of this child...kai!!

I can't even begin to wrap my mind about how any sane parent would leave their 2-year old at home and go to work...ehn?

Abeg, we are the sole custodian of our children and God will hold us accountable for how we treat/treated them...

After 7 years and now the child is gone in such a manner?? Ooh!! I'm so sad!!!
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Isychrist:
I see stupidity written all over you. Go get a life please.

Tell that to your father you she-monkey
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Ekiseme(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
are you daft?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
lagunna1:

Which kin monkey pic be dis.

grin
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Islie:

Mtcheww
hahahahahahaha. Haba!!! This pix too much, I cnt stop laughing
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by driand(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin
just one question for you, do you remember me?
If not know that first impression lasts a life time.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Eniqurl(f): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is so sad.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by kwencypresh(f): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
sum people have brains, but dey dnt knw how to use it
hediot like u
darnley16:
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Icekyng: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
u do crack?
Go to hell
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Jaycool18(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=17pt] undecided

WHO CARES[/size]
same way no one will care wen u die u octopus
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by oluwatosin85: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

ur brain needs to be fixed!
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by diamondbridge: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is so heartbreaking. may God console and heal her.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by dahdah: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

R.I.P IN ADVANCE TO YOU
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Isychrist(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
lawanson44:

Tell that to your father you she-monkey
I'm glad I cud upset you tongue
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by LordCenturion(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:

Useless igbo boi,,, lagoon is ur home, rest in perfect peace DARNLEY, we will surely miss ur dormy brain on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
you be witch abi,na you wan kill am...you can never tell what will happen to you in future..heartless.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by jackymfon: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
blesoh:
RIP little girl.
Its carelessness on d part of d parent.i cant leave my 3yr old in d house alone talk more of a 2yr old baby.does it mean they dont lock their house while going to work nd leaving d child alone?wat if they kidnap her,mbok ds kind ting d vex me.
They didnt value the precious gift.

I thought the same thing but who am I to judge...

1 Like

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by 9cbaby(f): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
are you ok?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by GoodcasHMan: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
May good God be with the man and the woman in Jesus name
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Dollarzy142(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
u just added a star to ur rank of foolishness
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by emzosm(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
i feel her pain.. 7years aint 7days. sad i pray she would find a way to bear the loss
Rip to the dead..
. Seven whoophing year. Hmm may God grant dem d fortitude 2 bear d lost.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by yusufbida(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
darnley16:
Aniyan kowa ebishi
Ur intention will follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.