Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (35068 Views)

Aggrieved Dad Announces The Death Of His Son, Hours After Announcing His Birth / Celebrate My Baby She Is One Year Old. Pix / The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
kwencypresh:
sum people have brains, but dey dnt knw how to use it
hediot like u
lol shediot like u, *smiles * ure getting fat o, slim down a bit to reduce d colestorol in ur body, oh did u hear colestrol affects your ability to think well, ok if you don't belive me , who was Nigeria's first Prime Minister?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Icekyng:

Go to hell
lol I'm already there bro, u are cool tho
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
oluwatosin85:

ur brain needs to be fixed!
lol I know right, where do u live? Your exact location
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
dahdah:

R.I.P IN ADVANCE TO YOU
and you too bro, one love, One Nigeria ,
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
LordCenturion:

Useless igbo boi,,, lagoon is ur home, rest in perfect peace DARNLEY, we will surely miss ur dormy brain on nairaland
LordCENTURION, no vex 4 me na, it was just my opinion, I'm yoruba by the way, yeah the lagoon has beautiful site, I could build a house right beside it as u suggested,smiley * rubs ur shinny head*
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

you be witch abi,na you wan kill am...you can never tell what will happen to you in future..heartless.
come on bae, I'm emotionless not heartless, don't let's get these two mixed up ok ? Thx
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
9cbaby:
are you ok?
kiss my butt hole
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dollarzy142:
u just added a star to ur rank of foolishness
oh my pleasure foolishness rank officer, *collects one star and sits down*
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
yusufbida:
Aniyan kowa ebishi
Ur intention will follow you.
kk
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Heineken:
but people stupid o.. How you take reason this kind talk sef darnley? I swear you dey mad.
bro no vex, na just my opinion
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
come on bae, I'm emotionless not heartless, don't let's get these two mixed up ok ? Thx
and why are you emotionless?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww this is very sad, i just can't imagine the pain and trauma the mom will be passing through. May God heal her speedily and also also give her another baby.
love ur dp hun , *mwaaah*
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
gidjah:
sis , u can yab abeg, ur mouth is just too caustic
hahaha good one bro , u should see my reply to her , classic
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
bamite:
Dat guy dat said ur fooolishness is monumental has ended u totally. If i wer u, i'l go into a solitary confinement for 10yrs to reflect on my lyf and why my parents did what they did 2me.
yea tru, thx man, u made a good point
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a psyocpath

oh thank u kind ma, best comment so far *kisses*
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
@Darnley16

You are a psyocpath

Karma is a bitch and I hope it catches up with you soon
lol u like kiss o, ok kisses u again, neat dp by the way
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You're welcome.
hahaha classic response
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The way you're shouting down on boys keeps me away from sending that pm you've been expecting. grin cheesy
lolz
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
okpamson15:
mumu the worry u. May be u dnt have parent. Witch.
ok I give up u can suck d gorrilas cocck too, ok bro ?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

and why are you emotionless?
I killed it a long tym ago, emotions slows humans down, its over-rated and un-nessesary dear
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
I killed it a long tym ago, emotions slows humans down, its over-rated and un-nessesary dear
i dont think so, pls dont kill it totally cos it might affect your love life.
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

i dont think so, pls dont kill it totally cos it might affect your love life.
love is overated too,
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Situation001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
how often does ur dad lay ur mom? Or just ask, oh forgot! They don't live togeda right? Lol yoruba ppl give birth like rats all over the place , we can't blame ur father now can we, aiit bro ,
it only shows how frustrated your families are..
may all your children die before you.. and may your wife run mad.. so that people can also comment RIP to your children and RIP in advance to your wife.. omo ale

kò ní da fún yá e once again
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by Situation001(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
For all who quoted, suck a Gorrilas cock! U guys are too much to quote,
if only you also pray you and your siblings die before your mother.. and your mother runs mad in the process.. oloriburuku
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Situation001:

if only you also pray you and your siblings die before your mother.. and your mother runs mad in the process.. oloriburuku
are u on cocaine? Omo jati jati, oleburuku , koni da fun iya e to bi e, omo ole , baba e le gbon mo, won ma pa je ni, obo iya e run, oloshi, ware na ni iya re, , so how far na guy ?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by ijustdey: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
lol suck a gorilla's cocck bro

I can see that you're an underage with this post
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Situation001:

it only shows how frustrated your families are..
may all your children die before you.. and may your wife run mad.. so that people can also comment RIP to your children and RIP in advance to your wife.. omo ale

kò ní da fún yá e once again
how long is ur Diick bro?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
ijustdey:

I can see that you're an underage with this post
lol suck a gorillas cocck bro
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by ijustdey: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
darnley16:
lol suck a gorillas cocck bro

Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=32567394][quote]ok bro ,I'm sorry , Truce?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by kwencypresh(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
how does an eye lence cost? better go one bfor its too late
bcus ur eyes er get worse
go clean d dust in ur brain
unstable fellow like u
darnley16:
lol shediot like u, *smiles * ure getting fat o, slim down a bit to reduce d colestorol in ur body, oh did u hear colestrol affects your ability to think well, ok if you don't belive me , who was Nigeria's first Prime Minister?
Re: Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have by darnley16(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
kwencypresh:
how does an eye lence cost? better go one bfor its too late
bcus ur eyes er get worse
go clean d dust in ur brain
unstable fellow like u
Re-read ur text hunny,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.