Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? (1041 Views)

What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello everyone.

Should he be worried? He had a dream and saw his dead uncle that has died 15 years ago and he (dead uncle) wants to give him and his siblings a car each.

Is that a good or bad omen.
Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Bad dream i guess...Seeing a dead relation in the dream is bad how much more when they offer a gift sad

1 Like

Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by frank317: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2015
It means his dead uncle gave him a car in his DREAM... He should wake up and live the REALITY that is facing him. Work hard and make the best of the life he has.
Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Bad dream i guess...Seeing a dead relation in the dream is bad how much more when they offer a gift sad

Ok thanks...
Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 09, 2015
frank317:
It means his dead uncle gave him a car in his DREAM... He should wake up and live the REALITY that is facing him. Work hard and make the best of the life he has.

Hmmmm. Ok thanks
Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by yuncka: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
pls dnt take the offer unless U want to drive to Ur uncles current location. grin

1 Like

Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by johnydon22(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2015
fvcker... means nothing. just a dream angry

1 Like

Re: His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? by kelch19(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
It means that he is a dreamer and he should continue dreaming... If na 4 dream person dey get money some pple 4 don rich pass Dangote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was Buried With Wife,son And 8 Other Siblings-----isreali Geologist / Catholics Are Sick Folk / Immorality In Movies And Effects On Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.