Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pls I'm Going Crazy..help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls I'm Going Crazy..help (3313 Views)

The World Is Really Going Crazy / The World Is Going Crazy / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Love does not conquer all because love isnt selfish, it isnt puffed up with pride and it doesnt give way for abuse. Let this be a lesson to you. For the fact that you come from a wealthy home doesnt mean you should look down on others. You are not doing any lady any favor by dating her. Relationships are not by force but are by agreement. Get rid of the self entitlement spirit in you and learn to be humble. Stop rubbing your parents' wealth in the faces of ladies you meet. Serious minded ladies are not interested in that. Thats the only way your relationships would have genuine foundation. When you are stressed, learn to walk away. Always tell your lady when you aint in a good mood to discuss. Learn to avoid transfering agression. Do unto others what you would like them to do unto you. Always apply this in your relationships.

You have not apologised to her yet. You better swallow your pride and do it but dnt pressure her to date you. If she forgives you but chooses to end the relationship, just move on with your life. It is best she even breaks it off and find someone else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by Excellent7(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2015
emisquare99:
Of all names na Ashawo you see call am? Taar! You don't deserve her. I'd be shell-shocked to see her return back to you shocked

Na so e dey start!
You have not married her, and you are already verbally abusing her and even her family.
Next, I bet you start hitting her and perhaps her family members too.
I am sorry I have no pity for you.
I think you do not deserve her or even any girl.
Now you admit where your problem lies, go and work on yourself to be a better person.
After this you can think of a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by cococandy(f): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2015
obowunmi:

I thought love conquered all.

Okay~

Well maybe but if you ever called a girl like me that name, trust me the relationship is over.
What would I come back to do? To sell myself some more to you? Wasn't it me giving you myself in the first place that led you to see me in such light?

Some things are not retractable once said. If she's anything like me,kiss the relationship goodbye.

The good thing is that you already know what your problem is,so you won't make that mistake in your next relationship.

I don't think you're unfixably heart broken. You're just sad because she left. No one really likes to be left, we like to be the ones doing the leaving. If she was that important to you, you wouldn't even consider her a wh0re much less call her one.
We humans tend to voice out the naked truth of how we feel about others in moments of passion like anger.
Even though when the anger dies down we claim we didn't mean it.
Maybe your conscious mind didn't mean it but your subconscious did and you couldn't repress it at that moment of truth.

So this might be your clue that she's not really what you want in a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by Yasher: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Listen to I believe by Lenny Leblanc, oceans by hillsong or healing rain by Michael W Smith. It will do you a whole lot of good.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2015
SalC:
Guy shift joor....you are not serious at all, and your pride won't help you. You are busy asking pastors to pray for her to return when your pride won't let you do the simply act of walking up to her and apologise.

You are seeking for a miracle that won't happen simple! Be man enough and humble enough to go to her and ask for forgiveness,

You want her to miraculously come back so that tomorrow you will tell her how she can't do without you? Smh

Am not against you praying but if you are too proud to beg her, forget her and move on. She deserves someone better

Am not sure you are really going crazy else you will be calling, texting or visiting her instead of wasting your time here.

You are right. I will beg. I will apologize. Thank you.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Love does not conquer all because love isnt selfish, it isnt puffed up with pride and it doesnt give way for abuse. Let this be a lesson to you. For the fact that you come from a wealthy home doesnt mean you should look down on others. You are not doing any lady any favor by dating her. Relationships are not by force but are by agreement. Get rid of the self entitlement spirit in you and learn to be humble. Stop rubbing your parents' wealth in the faces of ladies you meet. Serious minded ladies are not interested in that. Thats the only way your relationships would have genuine foundation. When you are stressed, learn to walk away. Always tell your lady when you aint in a good mood to discuss. Learn to avoid transfering agression. Do unto others what you would like them to do unto you. Always apply this in your relationships.

You have not apologised to her yet. You better swallow your pride and do it but dnt pressure her to date you. If she forgives you but chooses to end the relationship, just move on with your life. It is best she even breaks it off and find someone else.

Well said. I'm so sad right now.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You have committed a very big offence that i aint sure anyone affected would be willing to continue a relationship with. There was a thread you opened earlier and someone pointed out the fact that you love to rub your wealth in ladies' faces. Thats the problem. Forget you insulting her, What was the motivation behind insulting her parents? what did her parents do to deserve that?

You are right. She is an amazing person.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by SAMBARRY: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Why are you wasting your advice on him. The dude is trolling. He's a hints magazine story teller grin

him and Andy blaze are the same thing. grin Do you even know the meaning of his name. Obowunmi is a yoruba word that means that "I feel like having vagyna"
cococandy:
You called a lady you claim to love ashawo?
Dude forget it and move on.
She's not coming back.

Let's not even go into where you abused her family and rubbed your 'wealth' in her face. undecided
The ashawo part alone is enough to make any self respecting girl not to want to marry you.

Learn your lesson from it and don't make that mistake again with your next woman.

It is well with you.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Why are you wasting your advice on him. The dude is trolling. He's a hints magazine story teller grin

him and Andy blaze are the same thing. grin Do you even know the meaning of his name. Obowunmi is a yoruba word that means that "I feel like having vagyna"

Hehehehehe. Well i hope he isnt trolling this time.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Hehehehehe. Well i hope he isnt trolling this time.
of course he is grin grin
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by espn(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
obowunmi:

No, her face.
just beg er..send er a text..a text showing remorse..u deserved to b slapped though.. send me a Dm.. Note: call er first b4 text like 20ce..but she will definitely not pick..put will prepare a soft landing for ur apologetic text.

1 Like

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:

embarassed face palm.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by SAMBARRY: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
cococandy:
embarassed face palm.
why are you covering your face na grin
smile jesus loves you grin cheesy
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
obowunmi:

I don't know.

I've asked Pastors to pray.

I don't know what will happen.

U are obviously unrepentant. U asked pastors (that u give tips) to pray over a relationship u ended with ur tongue
Look at this guy!
U will do same thing if she comes back, worse of all IN MARRIAGE.
Am starting my own prayers that the good Lord will lead her into d arms of a man that deserves her.
Chop plenty shit there!!!
Oluku.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
espn:
just beg er..send er a text..a text showing remorse..u deserved to b slapped though.. send me a Dm.. Note: call er first b4 text like 20ce..but she will definitely not pick..put will prepare a soft landing for ur apologetic text.

Thx my brother. Will beg.
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Mynd44:
*buys popcorn*

You want soft drink to go with it?
Re: Pls I'm Going Crazy..help by obowunmi(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Are you a yoruba or igbo man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Cheat? / Somebody Help!! / #savethefamilysection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.