Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? (2782 Views)

"How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by Lagosboy: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2009
True to the speculation which has been making the round for sometime, former Minister of Works, Chief Tony Anenih, has emerged Chairman of the Board of Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA).
The Federal Government announced the reconstitution of the governing boards of some federal institutions and agencies yesterday.
A statement from the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) in Abuja named the institutions and agencies to include those under the River Basin Development Authori-ties, Ministry of Works, Ministry of Transport and the Federal Medical Centres.
Apart from Anenih, the appointees, according to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), also include: Dr Mariam Alli, wife of the former National Chairman of the PDP, Dr. Ahmadu Alli, is the new Chairman of the Nigerian Shippers Council while Dr Roland Oritsejiafor will serve as Chairman of the Federal Medical Centre, Abakaliki.
Others include: Alhaji Abdulkadir Kure, the immediate past governor of Niger state is the new Chairman of the governing board of the Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA); Mr Dumo Lulu-Briggs is Chairman of the National Maritime Academy and Mr Emmanuel Aguaria-vwodo, Chairman, Niger-Delta River Basin Authority.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=134043
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by Lagosboy: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2009
This man is approching 80 yrs old.
He his the same man that was accused of squandring 300 billion of money meant for federal roads. He his the same man that has been on the political scene for abt 30- 40 years.
The road to his hometown of Benin Lagos - Benin road is a death trap and he is rewarded to run the ports so he could embezzle what Bode George forgot to embezzle out of the 70 Billion he squandered according to Ribadu.

Honestly it is only the extermination of this folks that can move Nigeria foward otherwise these people would only get recycled and recycled and put their children there or their wives like Ahmadu Alli.
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by Marymos: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2009
we all have to put hands together to make sure that president ya'aradua doesn't stay in office beyond 2011.is a pity and unfortunate we are going to waste good 4 years.how on earth will this kind of person be appointed as chairman of npa?are we really sure that mr president is in charge?i have the impression right from when mr president declared his assets that he is having good intention for this country.he looks innocent.i think the forces against him are too much.may god help us.
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by Lagosboy: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2009
The guy is just a crook with an innocent look. He is surrounded by the most curropt people in the country so how can any good come out of him.
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by aieromon(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2009
now i know that Yaradua is just a puppet doing the biddings of those who brought him to power.
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by Lagosboy: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2009
I think he his not just a puppet but he his simply DUMB
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by yemmight(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Oh Nigeria. Not again. Tony Aneenih. I pray it does'nt come to pass.
Re: Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure? by ZITRAN: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Marymos:
we all have to put hands together to make sure that president ya'aradua doesn't stay in office beyond 2011.is a pity and unfortunate we are going to waste good 4 years.how on earth will this kind of person be appointed as chairman of npa?are we really sure that mr president is in charge?i have the impression right from when mr president declared his assets that he is having good intention for this country.he looks innocent.i think the forces against him are too much.may god help us.
u ar doomed u've been under investigation for quite a time...tanks to diz post w knw now you conspired to kill yaradua

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Of Nigeria Appoints 25 Career Ambassadors / Who Is The Shortest Gov. In Nigeria? / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.