Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? (37874 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by martineverest(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Anyways,happy bday.....longest of life
joshuaidibia:
Aproko. i read her comment,and was touched by it. i quoted her,i didn't reply to the topic of the thread. Mo'fucka
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
daxon001:

Now dat's hillariouscheesy
so u wer dat 'rough' wen much younger shey?

Lol..rough was my second name
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by mirexxx(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

See you, as if you uve seen it before, you can only be familiar with doll like this. "Indomie generation" tonguetongue
you just sit down and think "what would an idiiot say?" and you typed this shii tongue
I knew,played,and even chewed that rubber doll! undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by fiquo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lose more than 10kg in 9 days with all NATURAL Clean 9 dietary supplements. Clean 9 is made in Arizona, U.S.A by Forever Living Products. Loads of testimonials from our previous users that I can Share with you. Call me, Dimeji your weight-loss-guy on 08181265570 or BBM 24D766BD. Let me help you achieve your weight loss goal.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by miketayo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:
cheesy this doll suffer for my hand eh, I chew the head and legs eh

My doll was an eyesore grin

ur pretty
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Doziechima(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by gidjah(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
Wow those days when life still dey very easy 4 nigeria
u can say that again my dear, days when our naira could match against the dollar, our economy was not this destroyed by evil cabals and I still recall I use 5kobo for 5 working days in my late pry school and 50kobo for my second school, really use to wonder where those good old days has gone to, I am really in tears for the future and past of this nation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
I remembered I do put water inside those doll
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Ayanko(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
please, this thing must go to the museum o o o o o...........................

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
Anyways,happy bday.....longest of life
Lol. tnx man. #handshake# Y d beefing sef? let's move on.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by martineverest(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
No mind me,bro.....just dey find trouble dis hot afta.....enjoy ursef and many happy returns
joshuaidibia:
Lol. tnx man. #handshake# Y d beefing sef? let's move on.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by omoharry(f): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
haaaa! the doll baby suffer for my hand. na so i dey use needle to insect attachment on the dolls head for it to have hairs to comb...hihi!
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
joshuaidibia:
May God bless u for speaking d truth. You shall not lack,nor be jealous of anything from anyone anymore.

Amen. grin

I had Americanah dolls oh but you know how small pikin tins dey be. Na d one wey dem no get na dem dey want grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
martineverest:
No mind me,bro.....just dey find trouble dis hot afta.....enjoy ursef and many happy returns
tnx man. wish u same in advance.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by joshuaidibia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
SouffleX:

Amen. grin

I had Americanah dolls oh but you know how small pikin tins dey be. Na d one wey dem no get na dem dey want grin
Lol. even grown ups still do that. na so life jst be
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by CR77(f): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thank dear you say it all
gidjah:
u can say that again my dear, days when our naira could match against the dollar, our economy was not this destroyed by evil cabals and I still recall I use 5kobo for 5 working days in my late pry school and 50kobo for my second school, really use to wonder where those good old days has gone to, I am really in tears for the future and past of this nation
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by martineverest(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
U re welkome.....mine was last month
joshuaidibia:
tnx man. wish u same in advance.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
you just sit down and think "what would an idiiot say?" and you typed this shii tongue
I knew,played,and even chewed that rubber doll! undecided

Idiot?
Anyway, was kidding, I typed it just to pull ur legs. Its cool though.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by paulolee(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
titanic1:
i no go drown inside lagoon i no b igbo girl derez a plastic ball den for u guyz too nw
wow.... I lyk ur name
wi can start our episode from ur name instead of d lagoon....
watcha say?
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by obaival(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Das 4 gals abi
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by kizzykeziah: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
I used the other kind of doll that had hair and the fingers barely survived a week from my teeth. My brother would take the hands for drumstick since it was detachable but I still admired this one also from neighbors.

Only that momma stopped getting them for me after I kept maiming them in less than two weeks embarassed
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by mirexxx(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

Idiot?
Anyway, was kidding, I typed it just to pull ur legs. Its cool though.
I was also kidding wink
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by bbeckky: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmm.....taking a trip down memory lane grin grin grin
Sile12:
Baby, that's what my elder sister, now mother of two called it back then. She named it "Mary", she will always bath it, cream it, and back it.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
cococandy:
I had a yellow one grin

Good ol' days. Brush the hair and pierced the mouth to put food in which would then Get rotten and start smelling and I'd have to wash it before i could use it again.
Yea, reminds me of Gina, my detachable doll. God bless her soul. I would feed it, and after some days, maggots will be seen coming through the mouth. I opened it and low and behold..... eeewwww *Shudders*
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Harmvirus(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yes... Memories
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Ewuro4: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

See you, as if you uve seen it before, you can only be familiar with doll like this. "Indomie generation" tonguetongue

Lol. I actually had both then. But preferred the rubber one because of its durability. Chai that doll fused legs suffer for ma mouth and I was even bigger then.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Bollinger(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
sweettease:
Chai grin grin grin those days

So this doll dey photogenic

You get mouth...lol.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Dolcilicious(f): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Baby kinwey smileysmiley....i named it mariam,colour blue.I can remember my cousin named hers abacha bacha bacha.Lol smiley.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by DeKasablanca(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jesu! op, where did u dig thing up from? Eyaff teyy o
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Yea, reminds me of Gina, my detachable doll. God bless her soul. I would feed it, and after some days, maggots will be seen coming through the mouth. I opened it and low and behold..... eeewwww *Shudders*
wink
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Ameboperoo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

This one has a peculiar smell I can still remember
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by toykathy(f): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin oya nah, letz go there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.