Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? (37931 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Chumzylove(f): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:
I do o, shocked

So tey we go chook d head wid nail all bcuz we want plate hair 4d toy. smiley
exactly, one day my elder sis picked used attachment from dustbin as we were coming back from the farm, only for us to get to the house and somebody told her it was one woman that just died hair, I can't forget this baby oh
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by dharay99: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chumzylove:
exactly, one day my elder sis picked used attachment from dustbin as we were coming back from the farm, only for us to get to the house and somebody told her it was one woman that just died hair, I can't forget this baby oh

hahah, funi yhu. grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
SouffleX:
I never had this doll sad

I was always so jealous of girls that had it grin
Eh yaaa. I feel your pain. Anyway, your generation shall never lack dolls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by olin88: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
chai hw can i forget so soon my babe i even pierce d head jst to fix attarchment for plating.

gals are now women
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by titanic1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:

wow.... I lyk ur name
wi can start our episode from ur name instead of d lagoon....
watcha say?
tnkz like ur name too
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by milky3(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
I:m so specialized in removing it eye and d sound rubber chai!! Old thing shall pass away...
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by girlieTberry: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
O yea!
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
DeKasablanca:
Jesu! op, where did u dig thing up from? Eyaff teyy o

grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by 2rez: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmn, some babez wey dem born day after yda, i min few yearz ago grin sef go dey claim famzin thinz wit tha doll, smh. Some babez can lie undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by paulolee(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
titanic1:
tnkz like ur name too
hmmmm Tanks too
just seen ur pix n criousli u luk lyk a bae dt m searching for dts staying near my crib... 08184785211.... dts my biss. line.... try n reach mi, wi gat tinz to attend to...
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by doopsy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol...I called mine dorothy, before I got a nice barbie, I showed this one pepper. ..id beat it with a small stick..practising teacher and pupil..and if my elder brother came close to it, id scream, one day I came home to find it hanging on the door..with no eyes, my meany brother had killed it. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Neplusultra(f): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Omg!!! I rmbr cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by titanic1(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:

hmmmm Tanks too
just seen ur pix n criousli u luk lyk a bae dt m searching for dts staying near my crib... 08184785211.... dts my biss. line.... try n reach mi, wi gat tinz to attend to...
funny u
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by gifty99200(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol. gie me my bebie o, when ever another took kid takes mine. oh men lovely days and real fun we had then** in tears**.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by yilly(f): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
wow! Time changes n erases thngs dat meant alot. I remember those days.....IT.WAS.FUN!!!
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by paulolee(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
titanic1:
funny u
hmmmm.... m I dt funny even wen m nT joking
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by VENTY0(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
MKO4ever:

Nail on the baby's head??
yes oooo
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by VENTY0(f): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:

Tell me you didn't feed it using spoons or your siblings feeding bottlesgrin
of course also clean the nose with my mouth
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by piagetskinner(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lol...I rember my sister named one angelina
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
VENTY0:

of course also clean the nose with my mouth

Ha ha ha ha ha hagringrin
Funny U
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by VENTY0(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:

Ha ha ha ha ha hagringrin
Funny U
am trying to be lyk you grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
VENTY0:

am trying to be lyk you grin

Really?
Am I funny?
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by VENTY0(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:

Really?
Am I funny?
I knw?
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
I named mine Ashake. I dint use tto ans mai name den, yu can only call mee 'Iya Ashake' Sm stil call mee dt til now
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmm!
Una still get money to buy doll.
Those days, no toy for me o.
Na to carry roasted corn use my mama scarf tie am for my back dey waka the whole neighbourhhood.If hungry catch me, i swallow 3 seeds, back tge remaining one.Sometimes if i no see my slippers, I dey wear my papa shoe follow body waka.

Deaddd
cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by MzCeeyCeey(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
How come only me remembers nollywood using it for juju movie. Where they will chuke pin in d eye, throat....break of d leg to cripple someone or even throw it in fire while screaming 'die.die' with those exeggerated facial expression and oh! dat same ominious background sound dat remains same in all movie and den d sniperlike sound "piu-piu" as d diety escapes to go and kill the man driving along an express road. The car loses control and swerves left and right and suddendly stopped jes b4 pedestral walk and we see d man with bruises all over with blood from d mouth nd head...and i keep wondering what exactly gave him those punctures?....good old doll grin
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzCeeyCeey:
How come only me remembers nollywood using it for juju movie. Where they will chuke pin in d eye, throat....break of d leg to cripple someone or even throw it in fire while screaming 'die.die' with those exeggerated facial expression and oh! dat same ominious background sound dat remains same in all movie and den d sniperlike sound "piu-piu" as d diety escapes to go and kill the man driving along an express road. The car loses control and swerves left and right and suddendly stopped jes b4 pedestral walk and we see d man with bruises all over with blood from d mouth nd head...and i keep wondering what exactly gave him those punctures?....good old doll grin

Lol. But they always use wooden dolls "omolangidi" for that, plastic dolls wont work for charming.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by MzCeeyCeey(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sile12:

Lol. But they always use wooden dolls "omolangidi" for that, plastic dolls wont work for charming.
ma dear i saw one movie back den...dey used d yellow one oo.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzCeeyCeey:
ma dear i saw one movie back den...dey used d yellow one oo.

Thats why Nollywood movies sometimes can be annoying, you know. In a movie I saw like that, a ghost was trying to cross the road on the street and he's looked left, right, and ran across. Can u imagine
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by isacolukay(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Yea, reminds me of Gina, my detachable doll. God bless her soul. I would feed it, and after some days, maggots will be seen coming through the mouth. I opened it and low and behold..... eeewwww *Shudders*

You're either a dirty girl or a liar.
How can you stuff food in the doll and u won't get putrefying smell after a few days?

Chai, u can lie ooo.
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
isacolukay:

You're either a dirty girl or a liar.
How can you stuff food in the doll and u won't get putrefying smell after a few days?

Chai, u can lie ooo.
Haha! I laugh in french. Just shut up! I was just a kid! Kids do all sorts! I necessarily don't have to pick the doll up every hour or day. Doll could lay idle for days!

So just shut up! I don't even care if you believe that or not. So scram will ya!
Re: Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Haha! I laugh in french. Just shut up! I was just a kid! Kids do all sorts! I necessarily don't have to pick the doll up every hour or day. Doll could lay idle for days!

So just shut up! I don't even care if you believe that or not. So scram will ya!

Lol. Thats enough sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / 13 Words That Do Not Exist In Your Nigerian Parents’ Vocabulary / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.