Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article (27651 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by paulolee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
passionate88:
For the bolded, one bottle of chilled Martinellis for you.
hmmmm...... Tanks man bt I prefer chilled magic moment pls....
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by NobleG1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
1. Most Nigerian women are straight up wh*ores. Their eyes are alwaya on money. They are less educated, less career oriented and very lazy because they always expect men to take care of them.
They can have as many boyfriends as possible and still keep all them in the dark.

2. Most Nigerian men are complete j*erks. They beat their women and treat them like slaves. Most of them are s*hit in bed. They don't know how to make love to women

They just insert their nasty d*icks into v*aginas and c*um within few seconds. Without having regard or caring whether the women c*um or not. That is love making to a typical Nigerian man. And they cheat on their women with impunity.

Most times their wives or girlfriends cheat for a good reason.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by greatsodade(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
agarawu23:
yea no doubt because you can never satisfy Nigeria women and the worst part of it they dont know what's love sad

Wow , as if u were reading my mind.u said it all bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by sinizia: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nonsense!! If they're unfaithful, who are they sleeping with? Insects? Is it not Nigerian men? Everyone is wrong in this issue.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
cococandy:
They are just like their men. Polygamous in nature grin
shut up, stop calling on men for your smelling lifestyle,yes we are polygamous in nature,but not wild animals like the girls..
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by viallaxa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
*truly*
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Beamborla:
And the married men whom these ladies keep as sugar daddies are faithful abi?

Mtcheeeeew! Osi ati iranu jatijati.
shut up ur dirty mouth, how many young men go after married women?and how many useless young slots go after married man? Ask urself that question, these numerous useless slots quickly and happily give in to married men more than the single ones,abby i lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Xano(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:
nigerian women are truly the most faithful women in the world.

lady, outside Nigeria, rarely. I believe you've heard from people. You know men choose to marry in Nigeria or UAE(Dubai) rather than U.S, Uk or any european country. Its because of their marital laws.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Thomsbuky(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whoever is not a sinner, should cast the first stone OP are you?....It takes two to tangos you know. Both Nigeria men and women are bird of same feathers.. moulding and adapting to one another ...Nigeria girl are bad, but love them for their hustling and hurting attitudes in order to survive these god forsaken jungle hell hole problems created by Nigerian men. "Eno easy oh o Women must whack too"
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by donodion(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
pansophist:
But why will you import a wife from Nigeria when you can get married in the USA? It's not only USA this shit happens, but I've seen it in Europe too.

But the men also share parts of the blame, they wanna maintain a tyrannical rule over her and it's not something she cannot accept being fully aware of her rights in her newly adopted home.
Abi o.I din tell them..I'd u bas we abroad settle dia grin the complain of how naija women change once they Land Yankee too much. and if u get shoulders,keep for abroad one,keep for naija grin grin nothing new under the sun...case settled.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Simplymeah: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
lagunna1:

Hian!
Remember sey bura no fit reduce but una kini fit wide. U don't want the main man to be swimming in atlantic ocean o grin

Do u still live in d stone age? U go refurbish n repackage n thing go b lyk 'tear leather'. Who say toto dey loose shape...
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... speechless coz I dnT lyk generalizing issues..
wi all kno some gals can't b satisfied coz deY ar confused n unpredictable....
my advice is dt if I find urself in any relationship, just b prepared for d worst, just kno dt u ain't d only person dts rocking her world, ask urself dt if tinz go wrong, wud she tag along or jump into d next ride, Neva luv a gal too much coz it wud hurt u xoo much, Neva displease urself coz u wana pls ur gal n most importantly.... make money n more money coz wen bizzy wt businesses around, u wunt av dier tym for dier cheating game n deY wud b d one chasein u.....
Note= no pvssy is urs, it's just ur turn and
even if gals ar born wt map, u still can't read dem
well said brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by TruthisOut: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Which girl break your heart like this?!!! sorry my guy but don't generalise it!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
paulolee:
hmmmm..... speechless coz I dnT lyk generalizing issues..
wi all kno some gals can't b satisfied coz deY ar confused n unpredictable....
my advice is dt if I find urself in any relationship, just b prepared for d worst, just kno dt u ain't d only person dts rocking her world, ask urself dt if tinz go wrong, wud she tag along or jump into d next ride, Neva luv a gal too much coz it wud hurt u xoo much, Neva displease urself coz u wana pls ur gal n most importantly.... make money n more money coz wen bizzy wt businesses around, u wunt av dier tym for dier cheating game n deY wud b d one chasein u.....
Note= no pvssy is urs, it's just ur turn and
even if gals ar born wt map, u still can't read dem
Now thats real talk
Wisdom for the wise
For the foolish they will call it bashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by rigarmortis: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
i have fhucked quite a few wives myself............................and uncountable fiancés.

eastern Europe girls are the bomb, sweet and faithful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
2sureguy1:
They ar untrue, disloyal, faithless, false, false-hearted, perfidious, traitorous and treacherous being.

Buh they're stil our mother, no condemnation again.

chai na doom be naija gals, this girls are human snakes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Xano(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojdollars:
I was doing some research about a whole different topic; Nigeria Steel. When I ran into these article on Vanguard with caption: Marital Infidelity: Are Nigerian women truely the most unfaithful? , this comment by one user, My Mumu Country captured my attention. So I decided to share these with the house to know what everyone thinks about the user's comment below, make we move away from politics small.

My Mumu Country • a month ago
Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Go to University campuses and see how young girls sell their body for sex. An average teenage Nigerian girl can have ten to twenty boyfriends and sugar daddies. They have one for school fees, one for taking care of hairstyle, one for usual pocket money, one for recharge card phones and latest gadgets, one for paying hostel room fees, one for taking them on vacations, one for shopping on latest wears in vogue and one for general purpose need. They called these boyfriends or Sugar Daddies "Muggus" or "Mgbada". That is "Foolish Ones" or "Cheap Antelope meat". A Nigerian girl can marry a husband twice her father's age due to ulterior motive. If you want to know how bad Nigeria women are, dare take her overseas and specially USA. The divorce rate in America is 35% but 55% among Nigerian married spouse. Once they use their husband's citizen statue to come into USA as an immigrant or "green Card" holder, then the game sets in. They will start quoting "American Laws" as if it was taught to them in Nigerian primary and secondary schools.

The deceitful and unscrupulous ones will start running faster than their shadow in America. On arrival, they use their spouse financial well-being to obtain education specially in the Nursing field, once they secure a good paying job, insubordination in marital affairs kicks in. They start trumping up flimsy excuses to divorce their spouse. Most times, they start keeping opposite sex friends outside marriage and start depriving their husband the natural need of life.(The guys know what I mean). For any slightest of provocation, they will call the law enforcement to arrest their husband. The statue of liberty"American MamaWater" or "Evil Marmaid" donated by France gives freedom of immunity to women and children in the USA.

That woman carrying a torch in one hand and situated in Staten Island was donated by France to corrupt USA. It gives women the torch of Freedom but some women turn the freedom to "Free-Doom". Most ungodly women use it as an advantage against their husband when it comes to marital differences. Most of them want divorce because they have found third party, or want to live a single lifestyle due to promiscuous life-style. It does not matter how many children they have in that marriage. In USA, Igbo women divorce their husband more than any tribe. About seventeen Nigerians have killed their female/wives after been driven to temporary insanity. They say "Temporary Insanity" but the best thing is to walk away from the house and move on with a new life once these women start their "abracadabra" in marriage. Some men try fighting back but end up been the loser. Their financial earning garnished from paying monthly child support and rendered homeless in America. 70% of American men are in jail due to problems with their wives or girlfriends. Yeye de smell for America.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/marital-infidelity-are-nigerian-women-truely-the-most-unfaithful/

the story on U.S. about nursing is true. It also happens in UK, Spain, Italy, South Africa, among other European countries. Faithful men and women are rare these days.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Yes. And it started with the writer's mother. Of course, she is a Nigerian woman. And the writer's father spoiled the remaining women in Nigeria. Please, Nigerian women deserve some respect. Stop all these unnecessary, dumb generalizations.
i tell you my brother,not generalizations, just look around you and see what is going on, just enter the university and see the kind of extreme loose life our girls engage in, brother our girls has noting to write home about...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:
only in Nigeria will a girl be dating 5 guys! This same girl will have three friends with benefits...you think that is enough? That same girl has at least 7 toasters apart from the 10 awaiting toasters that are not yet official(just like applicants)

She is definitely hanging out with at least 6 "just friends" and finally she's gat 4 ex that they still keep contacts!!! undecided

If you ask me, I'll say YEAH nigerian girls aiint loyal angry
kai these girls loose die, waiting damage their brain like this,na enviroment? Or the hardship, these girls live like dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edusouls:
i tell you my brother,not generalizations, just look around you and see what is going on, just enter the university and see the kind of extreme loose life our girls engage in, brother our girls has noting to write home about...

You are right; but Why "Nigerian Women"? Instead of "Some Nigerian Women"? The generalization is my point.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by summerflame(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can you be faithful to me?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by summerflame(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
[b][/b][s][/s]
"Hoes ain't loyal"
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Simplymeah: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up, stop calling on men for your smelling lifestyle,yes we are polygamous in nature,but not wild animals like the girls..
U r more of an animal dan anyone else hia,ur type will grow into an abusive husband n expect a faithful wife! Her response is da bomb 4 all I kia

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Edusouls(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
chai naija girls dirty lifestyle don dy smell everywhere, both home and abroad, kai this is tooo baad, their name have been badly spoilt and damaged beyound repair..these girls especially at their youthful years, are just unstopable,to hold them down is like trying to hold down a male grown lion with ur bare hands, they are hurricane,using,dumping,choping,heartbreaking any man that dares to luv them. At the later years she tells you that good nigerian man is hard to find for a suitable husband..when she is like an empty and leaking water tank, her body is used up beyond repair, scars of multiple wounds of abortions can be traced all over the abdomen, the vagina have badly sagged like a weak juke bag, her body have been druged for years with different brands of birth control pills, and this type of person is looking for a gud man to marry.wahala dy for men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by JJBROS(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

Conservative PEOPLE.......
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by agarawu23(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Petra23:
I dnt agree wit u.funny enough,most of dz men dnt deserve the love from a real woman cus all they do is go after doz bitches.spoil dem with muny vn wen d woman in their life is better lookin dan dox bitches.
will you be faithful if I decided to marry you?
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by ed2gbi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Come to South Africa then you will know that Nigerian women are saints!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Bollinger(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Come to the U.S and mingle with the whites and Akata's, and you will understand what an "unfaithful woman" is.
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Fourwinds: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
daimsy:
nigerian women are truly the most faithful women in the world.

big fat lies. I believe in seeing in believing. Where i live...kai....it is like a school. Neighbours banging deir respective wives vice versa. Infact some women now hawk petty things as a way of booking potential partners and at nite d game begins. Wetin i know see i know dey talk am ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Insightz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
ojdollars:
I was doing some research about a whole different topic; Nigeria Steel. When I ran into these article on Vanguard with caption: Marital Infidelity: Are Nigerian women truely the most unfaithful? , this comment by one user, My Mumu Country captured my attention. So I decided to share these with the house to know what everyone thinks about the user's comment below, make we move away from politics small.

My Mumu Country • a month ago
Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Go to University campuses and see how young girls sell their body for sex. An average teenage Nigerian girl can have ten to twenty boyfriends and sugar daddies. They have one for school fees, one for taking care of hairstyle, one for usual pocket money, one for recharge card phones and latest gadgets, one for paying hostel room fees, one for taking them on vacations, one for shopping on latest wears in vogue and one for general purpose need. They called these boyfriends or Sugar Daddies "Muggus" or "Mgbada". That is "Foolish Ones" or "Cheap Antelope meat". A Nigerian girl can marry a husband twice her father's age due to ulterior motive. If you want to know how bad Nigeria women are, dare take her overseas and specially USA. The divorce rate in America is 35% but 55% among Nigerian married spouse. Once they use their husband's citizen statue to come into USA as an immigrant or "green Card" holder, then the game sets in. They will start quoting "American Laws" as if it was taught to them in Nigerian primary and secondary schools.

The deceitful and unscrupulous ones will start running faster than their shadow in America. On arrival, they use their spouse financial well-being to obtain education specially in the Nursing field, once they secure a good paying job, insubordination in marital affairs kicks in. They start trumping up flimsy excuses to divorce their spouse. Most times, they start keeping opposite sex friends outside marriage and start depriving their husband the natural need of life.(The guys know what I mean). For any slightest of provocation, they will call the law enforcement to arrest their husband. The statue of liberty"American MamaWater" or "Evil Marmaid" donated by France gives freedom of immunity to women and children in the USA.

That woman carrying a torch in one hand and situated in Staten Island was donated by France to corrupt USA. It gives women the torch of Freedom but some women turn the freedom to "Free-Doom". Most ungodly women use it as an advantage against their husband when it comes to marital differences. Most of them want divorce because they have found third party, or want to live a single lifestyle due to promiscuous life-style. It does not matter how many children they have in that marriage. In USA, Igbo women divorce their husband more than any tribe. About seventeen Nigerians have killed their female/wives after been driven to temporary insanity. They say "Temporary Insanity" but the best thing is to walk away from the house and move on with a new life once these women start their "abracadabra" in marriage. Some men try fighting back but end up been the loser. Their financial earning garnished from paying monthly child support and rendered homeless in America. 70% of American men are in jail due to problems with their wives or girlfriends. Yeye de smell for America.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/marital-infidelity-are-nigerian-women-truely-the-most-unfaithful/

This piece reminds me of a story a frend told me. I dont know how true though. A Nigerian man residing in England, got married to a girl from home (Nigeria)

The lady arrived and things were going ok. They thought about about having kids immediately so the husband started a mortgage. As time went on, they had a baby girl and things were working as planned.

However, unknwon to the husband, whenever he went to work, her friends would visit to keep her company. Not that anything is wrong with having friends. The problem, however was that unknown to the man, his wife was being brainwashed by other Nigerian ladies around.

Before long, the wife started dressing hot, demanding that the they go ou, eventhough the husband had to work the next day. She started demanding money for flimsy things. Refusing to cook his meals etc.

Well, this fateful day the man returned from work, had a shower and went to bed only to be awaken at night by the woman crying with her face looking like someone had beat her. She callede the police and insisted the husband had beat her up.

Long story short, she ended up separating with the man.

As a matter of fact, I was told that some of these ladies have formed themselves into cliques. They have regular meetings with new women to initiate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Insightz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
del
Re: Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
How many faithful single ladies have I met ?

One out of 25, cunning, deceitful, cheap, extortionist.

Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.