Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together (36645 Views)

Yemi Alade, Kanu Nwankwo And Jay Jay Okocha Pictured Together / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by seanmozilla: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why's Oga Tinubu's tongue out? swaggering right ? grin tongue
Oya mi lenu o undecided undecided
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
K
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by MKO4ever(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Where is the tongue?
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Holmes07(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nice one Davido et Tinubu..
Working on myself so dat i'll join u guys @ d top
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by MKO4ever(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Built2last:
Just imagine waking up at night where there is no light and seeing Tinubu standing beside your bed wearing white.

Chayi, them for name this guy ugustus(ugly)

we must however cut him some slack, what he lacks in physique he gained in audacious shrewdness

Make we see ya picture!
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Holmes07(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
gly2ken:
good, next will my pix with buari
My broda God go do am for u..
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
See that belle, upon all the stolen money, he still get kwashiokor.
The belle na money
At times na poverty dey make person get abs(flat stomach)
Free d man jor

Or u even know d kind concoction(juju portion) wey him do take for him life wey make him stomach big like that?

#owo ni koko#
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Fosterbrand: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Built2last: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

Make we see ya picture!

For what exactly, did i beg for Tinubu's picture?

Grow up bro
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by hillaboi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is pretty nice......we shall all get to the top in Jesus Name oooooh!
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by bunmioguns(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
smackimorn:

grin
For where d guy comment?

grin
On the photo in Davido's Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Orikinla(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Asiwaju Tinubu is always down to earth with both the young and the old.
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by thundey95(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
thundey95:
Davido this morning share photo of himself with the APC Chieftain Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, see Picture after the cut

https://instagram.com/p/1QJ15GKUG0/

http://www.shokinews.com/2015/04/davido-and-bola-tinubu-pictured-together.html
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
IS DAVIDO standing on a smal stool or is the Lion of Bourdillion just a short goat
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by johnstar(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
baba dey show swag
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Whizzdom(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Na photoshob!
Last Bullet
Quote me @ ya own risk!

Whatever you are smoking that is making you to misbehave like this, I want it too .... grin grin
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by XBLadez: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Was Tinubu sleeping? shocked
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
...I know you to be a pdp lady.anyway tinubu is trying to lick you...
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by ashewopeckas(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tinubu needs to change the '8' on his cap to 'G'. G for Godfather

Or better still, he should change it to broom
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whizzdom:

Whatever you are smoking that is making you to misbehave like this, I want it too .... grin grin
Lmao, try shisha
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by XBLadez: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Even Obafemi Martins

Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by usmanma(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
omobaba olowo
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
bunmioguns:
This guy dey vex seriously for those Kenyans abusing Davido

grin

Pls share me the link to the comments Pls.. Or the page
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by jibikunle: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
visit gurusfanz..com for ur latest gist
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by bunmioguns(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by gistmelove(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
See that belle, upon all the stolen money, he still get kwashiokor.

Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by wonlasewonimi: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmmmn jagaban orisa akunlebo...paagun. see the belle. All the aseje in this world don enter am.
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by jaydude(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:

His tongue isn't out. Get a pair of glasses n thank me larer tongue
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by ammyluv2002(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
jaydude:

His tongue isn't out. Get a pair of glasses n thank me larer tongue
Lol....zoom it now
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by YabaLeftist: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
vizkiz:
now that you are almost through with university, you will might get a political ambition from these niggas you are taking pictures with undecided

Chai, this your Engrish no be here o! grin
Re: Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together by YabaLeftist: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Please buy a new phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon / Muyiwa Ademola's Wife And Daughter In Matching Outfit For Christmas / Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.