Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (44747 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Eberex(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Seriously, who would you stand up for? smiley

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Eberex(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Once I see the zombie, I will disappear from the bus.....

He's not a zombie, just a wretched looking man

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
The pregnant girl should sit first....... Maybe because obstetrics is in my field

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Eberex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
dicefrost:
The pregnant girl should sit first....... Maybe because obstetrics is in my field

She is only carrying a baby. She aint pregnant

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by teeghurl(f): 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
The guy with crutches should sit first. Priorities r being given to the disabled, then to elderly ones, then women wt children

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Asuokaa: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
many nigerian youths r guilty of this...they will be like we both payed the same tfair

15 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Rahmatuparker: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
D old woman

7 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by geedeex2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand up for the old woman and lend support to the guy in clutches, for the woman with the baby ,she is suppose to back the baby and for the other man at the back, OYO

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by 190theclown: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
[size=20pt]THE GUY ON CRUTCHES angry

Common sense una nor get person say pregnant girl smh
[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
oh Gej thou art my president forever

I stand for no one

only for Gej

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Old Lady. No major reason sha.

All of them deserve the seat.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Raiders: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
None

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by folabayo1(f): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
The zombie man behind
He looks like he could bite to me
So na to stand up shaparly cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by EagleScribes: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will stand up For myself naw. I can't please everyone and they all equally need it so make I no partial.

See how all of them dey line up in front of me.

Na only me dey bus? I resemble INEC electoral officer?

undecided

87 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by misterh(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
None grin
Izzit nur mai seat?

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by stonemind(f): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
G
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by inevitableme(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Only God knows who I may standup for. But I think it should go for the disable, den the old woman, sick man and mother with a child. Though one's thought could change wen u found ur self in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by lebete3000: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
dicefrost:

What do you mean by"Obstetrics is in my field"?..Colleague correct yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Blurry: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Must i stand up for anyone angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Gbolask24(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
am coming

BREAKING NEWS: Over 200 Missing Nigerian Girls Have Been Found After 1 year
Click Here For Details + Photos==>>http://bwgist.com/boko-haram/chibok-girls-reportedly-sighted-in-gwoza/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Misogynist2014(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'll stand for the man with crutches and advice him to share it with other man. Others can stand with me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by freshcvv(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
I will lap them all.

Case solved!

7 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by datguru: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
The highest bidder would take the sit.

8 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by nonxo007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
1st come 1st sit... Nd na me come first...

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by saasala(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
None....Na me bring them come Lagos or I look like their father

7 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by luvcherish(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
The lady with a kid....... she is holding the future that need to be protected......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ionsman: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
None of them.I wouldnt want the others to feel bad.Make all of them stand up... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ardeks(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
It will be better to make it 1st come 1st serve affair. What I mean in a nutshell is dat I'll stand up for the first woman.
Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by Xhedix(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
The lady, she seems pregnant.
The rest are probably used to how they manage standing but the poor woman can't bear it cos of her condition.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? by ZACHIE: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
The Elderly usually have the seat in Yoruba culture.
The suckling mother takes the seat in European culture.
The sick has the right of way in America.
The sick and poor have seat in the Vatican

In the jungle, where i come from, I own the fkingcu seat.

72 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.