Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats (7468 Views)

Uk Parliamentary Shooting(photos) / South Korea's President Park Impeached In Parliamentary Vote / Cameron's Party Pick Nigerian, Festus Akinbusoye, As Parliamentary Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by oluyemieve(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Congrats to those guys and the ladies for doing Nigeria and the Igbo nation proud. But truth be told, they will be humble and easy to get along with. You lot on nl who scream profanities need to change your attitude.
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by lalasticlala(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is an old gist. 2010 Things

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by ibedun: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
[size=15pt]FAKE NEWS - UK ELECTION IS IN MAY 2015.

BRITISH POLITICAL PARTIES WILL NEVER ALLOW 3 NIGERIAN PALIAMENTARY CANDIDATES TO EMERGE AT THE SAME TIME.

THEY ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED IN DOCILITY AND MUMU-ISM AS MY GOOD YORUBA PEOPLE.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Akanbee2015: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Gosh ndi igbo are more than great no wonder they are busy opening threads up and down talking about us.We are busy making Nigeria proud but some people will be busy hating on us.

lf queen Eliza tells us to jump into River Severn if we don't vote her prefered candidate like one local oba like that make my Johnny bend.

Why are u people so full of pride? I always wonder. So, it's the first time Nigerians are being voted into the UK house of parliament? It is people like you that will tell their children that Lagos is a no man's land. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Brimmie(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:
FAKE NEWS FOR THE UNAWARE

IGBO bombasticness is not strength but an attempt to hide their massive complex

No Tribe or People on the face of this earth migrate out of their father & motherland in search of so called greener pastures without developing their own land.

Igbo land is practically emptied of people and while it may look like it is paying off, the Igbo race will be diluted and will disappear in 50+ years from now. They will be fully assimilated and completely swallowed by their various host communities. Very soon it would make no sense to be named Nwachukwu or Chukwudi in Housa or Yoruba land.

Spot on!! Most of 'em are being named English Names. Before you know it, the English Name relegates their Native Surname.. And BOOM!! "There was a tribe"!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by ozoigbondu: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Akanbee2015:

Why are u people so full of pride? I always wonder. So, it's the first time Nigerians are being voted into the UK house of parliament? It is people like you that will tell their children that Lagos is a no man's land. Hypocrites.

The question should be why shouldn't Ndiigbo be proud of their achievement and why the yourba that contested lost

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Arysexy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
So even yorubas vie for posts in UK, But person no go hear word for them in Lagos. Can u imagine this level of hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Brimmie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
This is an old gist. 2010 Things

So you almost sent it to FP!? undecided

These Tribal shíts won't get y'all nowhere!
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Akanbee2015: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:
[size=15pt]FAKE NEWS - UK ELECTION IS IN MAY 2015.

BRITISH POLITICAL PARTIES WILL NEVER ALLOW 3 NIGERIAN PALIAMENTARY CANDIDATES TO EMERGE AT THE SAME TIME.

THEY ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED IN DOCILITY AND MUMU-ISM AS MY GOOD YORUBA PEOPLE.[/size]

"Sophisticated in docility and mumu-ism as my good Yoruba people". Lol. You're not far away from the truth though. We shall overcome them sa..... I pray we all stay together.......
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Youngzedd(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Francis5:
How come the three Igbos who contested won and the two Yorubas who contested lost?

See, Igbos rigged the election

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by tdmoggy: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Where is this coming from ?
UK elections are going to be held on 5th of May.
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by jaybee3(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is the last election for f.ck sake!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Those guys are British with british values. You can brag about them all you care ultimatley they do not know you nor care about you.

As one famous man said" home is where you are comfortable...the human race is a generation of immigrants" I am sure none of them hold Nigerian passport

Btw what is Tinubu doing in that picture? Abi APC don register for UK election ni?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by millionboi(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igbos shine anywhere thy go

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Msquare220: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nice one!
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by hotgunz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
ibedun:
FAKE NEWS FOR THE UNAWARE

IGBO bombasticness is not strength but an attempt to hide their massive complex

No Tribe or People on the face of this earth migrate out of their father & motherland in search of so called greener pastures without developing their own land.

Igbo land is practically emptied of people and while it may look like it is paying off, the Igbo race will be diluted and will disappear in 50+ years from now. They will be fully assimilated and completely swallowed by their various host communities. Very soon it would make no sense to be named Nwachukwu or Chukwudi in Housa or Yoruba land.
let wait till den.... The pressin issue now s the topic nt future tense
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by petkoffDrake(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
we are blessing to Nigeria's... they know, that is Y they won't allow us form a country!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Feraz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
And we are trying to go tribal with this thread. . . . undecided

Besides OP, why does it show May 8, 2010 as the last updated date and to think a MOD brought this to the front page. . .
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by charleff512(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igbos are great People,dogged fighters and determined achievers.
Na God win o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Akanbee2015: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The question should be why shouldn't Ndiigbo be proud of their achievement and why the yourba that contested lost

Being proud of your achievement isn't the same as bragging about it. Especially spreading fake history that Lagos is a no man's land. Trying to complicate issues won't help matters, but I think that's what most of you have been doing. No one knows where this will end, but trying to ease the tension won't harm anyone. And for those calling Lagos a no man's land, where went you during the IBB/Abiola saga? You all ran to your villages until everything settled. Stop spreading lies and deceit, that's where I stand.
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by kunlenkirol(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Gosh ndi igbo are more than great no wonder they are busy opening threads up and down talking about us.We are busy making Nigeria proud but some people will be busy hating on us.

lf queen Eliza tells us to jump into River Severn if we don't vote her prefered candidate like one local oba make my Johnny bend.
tribal bigot. Ndi Igbo or Nigerians. Nawa o.
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ilekeh:
Will the UK soon turn to no man's land?
ah UK has always been inhabited by those white guys. But lagos was merely a colony those Portuguese merchants used for their headquarters from where they penetrated Niger "area" and looted our cocoa in the west and red oil in the east and groundnut in the west.
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by leofab(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
God bless Igbos

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Arysexy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:
Those guys are British with british values. You can brag about them all you care ultimatley they do not know you nor care about you.

As one famous man said" home is where you are comfortable...the human race is a generation of immigrants" I am sure none of them hold Nigerian passport

Btw what is Tinubu doing in that picture? Abi APC don register for UK election ni?

They are British bc their parents who are migrants born them in UK.

But an igbo man whose parents have been paying tax in lagos for the past 30 years is told to go back to his village.

Can u see that? I was born in lagos, yet i am reminded of my tribe when it comes to politics, but my tax is good for lagos.

What lesson are we learning from this kind of news?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by Ihuomadinihu: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
belabela:

THEY ARE STILL IGBOS.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by MKO4ever(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lf queen Eliza tells us to jump into River Severn if we don't vote her prefered candidate like one local oba make my Johnny bend.
You be idiot
Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by stanech: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
An Igbo man is also president of Gabon. Igbo represents

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by stanech: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
There is a reason they don't want us to have Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Win UK Parliamentary Seats by sinizia: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Don't you think this is getting childish? This Oba ish you are parading about is getting stale. Drop it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The West Finally Agrees That Mugabe Was Right / Coup: Unveiling Niger’s Political Undercurrents / Joe Biden Tests Positive To COVID-19, Days After Testing Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.