Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (49208 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ayoayo911: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
My husband is a very faithful man, no extra babes or stuff but only makes love to me like once a month,yes we sleep on same bed under same roof. He disvirgined me after we were married 6 yrs ago. i feel sex starved, and cant even think of cheating on him. how do i tell if its low libido and what can i do to improve our sex life. i need help pls. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Must u tell us he dis-virgined u?

Oya where is the certificate that he dis-virgined u?

266 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by viallaxa(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by LewisO: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
viallaxa:
see a sex therapist, I don't know if we have in Nigeria. If you really love him, talk it out. If you're unhappy, leave. It's far worse to be in an unhappy marriage
Leave to where? That isn't the advice for the matter on ground.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by jamex93(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tell am, if him no change,

Put bura tashi for him food any time u want sex

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by justmag(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
There is Google but you still come here to ask these questions. .. undecided

19 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by OohMpa: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Open your mallage photo album, bring out your wedding pinshure, put am for table....

Snap yourself, put am for table....

Look "Before", look "After", look "Before"again and look "After"again.....sad

It's called Akpu Tlansformation angry
Thank Ooh Mpa later angry

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Enegod(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Money can improve your sex life.
Being attractive/sexy can improve your sex life.
A good sense of humor can improve your sex life. undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
[sup][/sup]
ilovecritics:
lols you bad o so na the advise way u give be dat grin:-D

6 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Maamin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
This matter no be here O..like na jamex93 way sure pass grin
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Jackeeh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Whenever ure in the mood, drug him and send him to dreamland; not before adding a little something that will get the part of him you really need most at an attention. Tie his hands to the bed post. Legs too. Just in case the drug wears off. Pls dont overdose. We don't want you becoming a widow n a murderer. Then hop on and ride yourself to glory land. By the time he wakes up sore and confused, be kind enough to tell him what u did. And let him know that you intend to do it again n again n again unless he offers it freely. Pls at this point, the expression on ur face should be as that of a child who has done something bad but still looks innocent. Then watch him comply. Thank me later.
op pls don't take me serious oh abeg.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by jamex93(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:
This matter no be here O..like na jamex93 way sure pass grin

Na just simple n straight truth na,

If she fit do am, na she go beg her hubby to stop

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by lilkelv(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
am available
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
get a sugar boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by coldsummer: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Either he's getting from one woman out there or he's getting from or giving it to one man out there.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by dodumita: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Johnnoo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
How sure are you he doesn't have anyone else Anything is possible babe!!!
As for sex starvation, get him talking and know what the problem really is...

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Tymax(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
sad

Is this marriage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by 2sureguy1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sex na food?..................afterall, u said u r a virgin till marriage...........go bak 2 ur old ways, or u find som1 2 lubricate ur vessel..............mtcheeeeww, sex addict.

Next.

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by jarkbauer: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
viallaxa:
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by coolluk(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
There is something called a vibrating rabbit and Love Machine, works wonders and its sold in nigeria(jumia and co)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by chynie: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
be more playful with him like touching, kissing and rubbing some parts of hiss body. then u can innocently arouse that sexual urge in him, and try to be more creative in bed so he will have something to fantasize about when alone grin

11 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by DesChyko: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Reasons?
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Another nollywood block buster movie @ Op continue, l dey listen and l am looking 4ward to part 2, 3 and 4 of this movie grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by yadnus1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Get urself a Love Machine;Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by ellechrystal(f): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Haa, please I suppose u two ve a chat about this, sit him down n tell him how u feel, n u too try on ur own part to always remain sharp n sexy, do stuffs that will get him turned in 24/7.
U two should talk really.
It's a bad one. Lack of sex in marriages can lead to lack of communication n closeness, the connecting factor will b absent,.
N don't be too sure he isn't seeing anyone aside u.
U two should ask ur selves questions, there is obviously a reason he is doing that.
Maybe u ain't too good in bed, or maybe he has GAY tendencies, u never know.
That's y I proposed you talk to him.
I wish u all d best. Bless u

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by Hollawaley(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
@ayoayo911 Just talk it out with him, find out the real prob why he does make love to you anymore.it may be medical prob or he just wanna hurt you

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? by willexyaho(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na waooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.