Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) (43710 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
The Taxi driver of this taxi robbed a woman he picked up somewhere in Abuja this Morning and Push her out of his taxi while it was still in Motion around Yaradua center and Climbed over her. Other Commuters saw what happened and chased the taxi driver down and caught Him.

They took him to Mabushi police station. After searching his car, they discovered his Name is Collins Eze.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by tucky200(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
1st
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by bigt2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
angry how heartless of him. He should rot in jail with his jalopy. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by coolluk(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
He met his waterloo

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by kkoncept(f): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Did I see AGN

6 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Youngzedd(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nawaaa.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Lero15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jungle justice.... I love this!!

3 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Emmahunk(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Taxi driver of this taxi robbed a woman he picked up somewhere in Abuja this Morning and Push her out of his taxi while it was still in Motion around Yaradua center and Climbed over her. Other Commuters saw what happened and chased the taxi driver down and caught Him.

They took him to Mabushi police station. After searching his car, they discovered his Name is Collins Eze.

Jungle justice would have been better for the idiot

4 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by tope24(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
God don catch am. Hope the woman is alive.

3 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by justjify(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
the man is such a mad man. so sad , the woman died i guess cry
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Joniboi(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Ymodulus: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
His Name is Collins Eze.

Modified:

Believe me if he his Muslim, I know what some people on this thread would say. Now he his christian let's watch the response.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why such emphasis on his name? "...they discovered his Name is Collins Eze." If it was "Demola Amala" OR "Omotola Ewedu", would you have reported it that way? You are a ballistic Tribalist. Prodigal son of Oba Akiolu.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by yurme(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by fragrant(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmmn.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided

THIS IS HOW THEY CLAIM TO RUN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND BOAST OF DEVELOPING EVERY REGION EXCEPT THEIR OWN WHICH IS RAVAGED WITH EROSION undecided

YES BY COMMITTING CRIMES SUCH AS DRUG TRAFFICKING, PIRACY AND ROBBERY

I no mention any tribe oo undecided

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by apholaryn: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
oh...na one by one God go dey catch dem fr us...

......and btw

2 Likes 1 Share

Please not again. All these tribal remarks should stop. Must you state his name? grin

6 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by dustydee: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hope the woman is ok?

2 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by johnstar(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
K
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Very good!!!
I pray the one that almost kidnapped me in Abj is caught also

I hope the woman is okay undecided

8 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by thefakestan: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
08176232231#beware

Here is one of the numbers scamming job seekers

No hiding place for the wicked!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by justjify(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
kkoncept:
Did I see AGN

shocked could they be shooting a movie?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by johnstar(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
shachris:
Please not again. All these tribal remarks should stop. Must you state his name? grin
ar u frm anambra

3 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Abacharles(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
wicked indeed
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by januzaj(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
KILL.HIM
OLORIBURUKU OLE
KILL HIM

3 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by iluvweed(m): 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin

Imagine!........yet another FLAT HEAD!

God deliver us from PIRACY, ONE CHANCE, BLOOD MONEY, 419.....etc from a MONEY HUNGRY TRIBE!

AMBO FOR GOV!

16 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
shocked
Thank God!

Reminds me of my experience.

That's how I entered one last month at Isaac John Ikeja.
It was a cab going to Maryland.
I had to hop in because it was raining.

I became unsettled immediately I got in. 1 guy and 1 lady at the back.....muttering in undertones.
The guy on the passenger seat, big head, muscular body, weird short dreads. Okay na.
There was this weird smell in the car.....that, I could manage.
Next thing I knew, they switched on AC o and wound up the glasses shocked
On Top 50 naira Transport fare kwa!
I was suspicious.

***Modified***
I forgot to add I suddenly became veeery sleepy!

A few blocks after the Visafone office, the driver started their usual format
"Omo, I no know as I want tak do this thing nau...
Immediately I heard that, in my mind I be like cheesy "aahh, this one na gobeangry"

The car was in traffic and on slow motion, and immediately, I pulled the door lever.....
I was going to jump out!

They became somewhat frantic and were like "Watapun?"
I told them I want to get down.

Then they asked in Unison; "Why?!"

"I forget sontin"...I replied

I even offered the driver 50 naira sef, he told me not to bother.
and then he bade me goodbyegrin

I'm alive and well to tell this story, roughly 1 month later.
Somebody Shout Hallelujahhhh! cheesycheesycheesy

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by justjify(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:
Very good!!!
I pray the one that almost kidnapped me in Abj is caught also

Eyyah! sorry dear, where did yours happen? cry

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by hazyfm: 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
GOD PUNISH AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.