Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by darisgod(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
darisgod:
My husband is a chronic cheat..I ve forgiven him on different occassion but I don't forget, whenever I remember all he ve done to me I ve great hatred in my heart towards him.I ve tried to tolorate him, d last time we had sex was 7months ago, he never cum to me n whenever I go to him he said he's not in d mood so I stop asking n he never ask...we had issues on diz his cheating habit early diz year dat I just ve to tell my family n his family wat I am going tru in dir son's house but he never make any attempt to change , he is 9yrs older dan I am n I am working but d pay isn't much,just dis morning I was arranging d house so a paper fell of his pocket only for me to see a reciept of postinor 2,he is @ work now, I am soo angry n tired I really want to leave his house we ve a 2yrs old dauta , I am soo fed up, he don't take care of his dauta talk less of me is wife, but he spend outside n people see him as a nice man ...pls advice me wat to do when he get back from work......Thanks all

Take care of yourself. Enjoy the miserable feeling then let it go. Do things that make you feel alive he is already non-existent try and accept his non-existentness enjoy your life before its over this is the only life you have and your time is your life. Celebrate yourself and everything good in your life don't let misery eat you up a sexless and loveless marriage feels very hard to me i am so sorry about this. Find joy within yourself just wake up you can start right now by listening to music that makes you happy, change your hair do to something funky, go shopping for pretty clothes for you and your daughter recraft your life. Everyday just try to be happy hour by hour practice this until it is your new normal and the days you feels sad just you know enjoy it because it will pass. Get a hobby or something.

If your husband can catch up fine and good if he can't oh well tis life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Miami11: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tell him the next time he wants to bed you to put on a condom

Buy a box of condom, tell him since he is sleeping out there with anything in a skirt, you cannot afford to fall ill and leave your baby an orphan.

Let him sleep around, but with you he has to strap on, if he wants free willy nilly body to body let him get it from the whores.

Be stern with him, but, why is he having sex with you once in 7 months, he is probably sleeping around a lot the son of a b****

(Now let the people advising you to fast and pray chip in smh)
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well
Re: . by SUV(f): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Use whatever u hv to take care of urself dear. What a marriage! Gosh!

Mk sure u take money he keeps or anywhere u find money, use it on urself n ur daughter. Anytime u need money and he doesn't provide, sell his valuables and spend d money on urself. Plus do things that makes u happy and forget him pls. He is not worth u and d stress of being married.

Phewww
Re: . by KanwuliaJara: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you can't take it, LEAVE!
SIMPLE!!!! kiss
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why don't you just leave, for a while and if no change, you divorce?

Is it a must you die with him?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Names That You Can Never Give Your Children?? / Why Is It So Difficult For Some Parent To Apologies / Do You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.