Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird (43734 Views)

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" / Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by lalasticlala(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:
Lala that cake resemble tree from horror movie shocked

no b small thing oo
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Beesluv: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
I need to know their source of inspiration
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by eaccyboy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
macuwon:
D cake na for chop?
or for sacrifise

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Beesluv: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Creepy
This 1 na IFA cake
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by HizMissy(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
D cake resemble d woman...

Or is it the other way around?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Jibsonified(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now this cake is creativity gone so boldly wrong. And this thread should be in a new classified section: Horror undecided
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

no b small thing oo
Lol the cake fear me self grin

Nah wah for ur ppl lol
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by subbieD(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
A wedding cake shocked shocked shocked shocked....Ds Cnt b real.....Wat Re they trying to do?....creative? cry undecided.....their unborn children Must not see Ds.....one of them looks like d cake though....... lipsrsealed.....Ds is insane......
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by OCHOdee(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Looks like an oracle
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by tpiadotcom: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op you should let us know when the cake was being designed, why the baker made it, what the baker had in mind, why the couple wanted that particular theme, etc.

That's how oyinbos do their own stuff and they remain at the top of the game, not so?

Not everything needs to be hidden, be selective in what you hide.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by chinnelle(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
I see different branches of amu from one source
meaning the guy is allowed to chuck and mianglecheesy

I swear I cannot allow this kind of cake!
this is encouraging adultery even before marriage start

weird megrin
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Dannidom(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
we've got them all

burial cakes

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Dannidom(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
send this to your enemies

undecided

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by lonelydora: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Creative. But I will want to eat it? NO. It is weird indeed.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by pomsky: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
How do you see this cake design?

I think it looks weird...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/586122594241380352

.[size=20pt].....there's nothing weird about it, it's representation of a baobab tree. Google it up![/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
These cakes getting scarier by the min shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2246446/which-ladies#32530544
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Agozie48: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
Splendid! The man has unknowingly agreed that the wife would be a thorn in his flesh cheesy

And to think he is smiling sef grin

As for the wife, she needs to eat a large chunk of that cake and add some flesh

Oh my Gosh LWKMD ...you dey wicked oh chei you for pity them
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by 190theclown: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
Splendid! The man has unknowingly agreed that the wife would be a thorn in his flesh cheesy

fOR YOUR Mind nau u don reply angry
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Neplusultra(f): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
*scared* shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by AMossley(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Looks more like a hydra
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by iyatrustee(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
190theclown:

fOR YOUR Mind nau u don reply angry

You still dey? Nobody is willing to pay for your services as a political thug this time? If business no dey Edo,why not try Rivers? tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Youssouff10(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by chillbabe(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

i can't stop laughing u r really crazy. Next time put a laughter warning sign
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by slimbiggy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

its amazing, i like it. People see wateva dey wish to see. 2 me it depicts dat d marriage wil grow strong and bear fruits. It wil grow progrexively dat h8ers will be scared by its sucksex. . . . Success
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by juddybrown(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Love d cake
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by boluyongp(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
That's Godwin Amaize Ohimai (Mr. Fix Nigeria) and his wife's cake.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by geeboy: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
kiss
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by awesomeness(f): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
lavendie:
Looks like all those trees that are possessed by witches
undecided undecided undecided
The tree is called "Kuka tree" up north here.. it's mostly known to be possessed by witches n it's usually dreaded by most people as they don't sit beneath such trees or even hang around it.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by tpiadotcom: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
awesomeness:

The tree is called "Kuka tree" up north here.. it's mostly known to be possessed by witches n it's usually dreaded by most people as they don't sit beneath such trees or even hang around it.

the type of tree that killed someone's wife a few years back?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by iukpe: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dannidom:
send this to your enemies

undecided

ISIS cake?
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:

O.P, dis one na orunmila cake nah.
Re: Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird by KillaBeans(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
the cake looks like a hydra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos) / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.