Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture (57194 Views)

Anita Joseph Thanks God For Delivering Her From Her Old Self / Curvy Nigerian Star Tracy Obonna Flaunts Tips In New Bikini Photos (pics) / Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by chocmanne(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
anything that rocks her boat......

na she get her life.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by eyenibibio(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op, did the pics make u forget the correct slang for boobs?!
Its 'tits' not 'tips'
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by omokoladele(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
She look SICK sad
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Kanmyos(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
i saw nipplez...under som cotton....
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by onyediya8(f): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
I thought she said she has changed her mode of dressing after Buhari won...

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/maheeda-singer-shows-off-nipples-in-new-instagram-photos-id3641183.html
So, this is the Maheeda! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by favourelisha(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
HIV and AIDS the door is open to monkeys who never see banana. Be warned!
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by favourelisha(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Egypt vs somalia
estacyresource:

Aisha Buhari remained in the shadows for most of the election campaign but could now impose a very different style from the current First Lady at the presidential villa Aso Rock in ......

http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/aisha-buhari-new-style-of-first-lady-in.html

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by simdam500(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
she must be very hõrny shocked .... those nip stand too attention...

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Mcaise: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now look at those fresh looking suck-ready boobs ya'll..

titz that commands erektion

something must kill a man shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by irishMO123(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
daniberry:
..... mtchew if I hear.... I dnt av a massive boobs but I make heads turn when I pass...... ok...
with ur amazing twisted K legs #LMAO
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Muzikluva(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
daniberry:
mtchew.... c her small breast like pimples..... rubbish.
I checkd ur profile,if the lady in d pic there is you,then you can say dat again cuz I lyk wat I c...u garrit buh if nt.......
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Ninilowo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Enyogbe:
olympus is falling
No! Olympus iyaff FALLEN gaan ni. As in e don fall patapata

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Your funny.......
daniberry:
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by leofab(f): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Why am I so sure that its two seeds of ground nut that am seeing there?
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by baroon(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Dt boobs don dy flat like Flat tyre jere
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2015
Enegod:
where are the b00bs?
Sagging and falling
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Breast be like akamu wey pour for chest
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Signs of things to come talkin'bout da touts apc kinda smokescreen goddamm change..
This biitchsson a mission frm n to hell..
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by stylot(m): 2:03am On Apr 10, 2015
A
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by amparas(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2015
so na d maheeda b dis
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2015
her orange no bad tho tongue
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51am On Apr 10, 2015
estacyresource:

Aisha Buhari remained in the shadows for most of the election campaign but could now impose a very different style from the current First Lady at the presidential villa Aso Rock in ......

http://allaboutnews-update..com/2015/04/aisha-buhari-new-style-of-first-lady-in.html

c her real face no b those ova photoshopped pics..
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by bellabae(f): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2015
JayJustus:
how much is bra bend down select?
guy wetin happen now? Where u see bra bend down select! U be bad pesin oo

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by daniberry: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2015
irishMO123:
with ur amazing twisted K legs #LMAO
dats were u got it wrong sweetheart.... av got nice full long legs..... mtchew.... bad belle
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by irishMO123(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2015
daniberry:
dats were u got it wrong sweetheart.... av got nice full long legs..... mtchew.... bad belle
full? I tot its half before....dnt take it personal dear
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by nduchucks: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Dat n ipple point like say somebody suck the bobbi before she quickly wear her dress come take photograph.
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2015
iyatrustee:
she get boil? someborry give her ampiclox abeg cheesy

Talking from experience I guess
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2015
TrishaP:
So this is the maheeda I've been hearing about.

Now u see one of the disadvantages if living in Zanfara
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by TrishaP(f): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
figo05:

Now u see one of the disadvantages if living in Zanfara
Lol
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by UglyGang(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
I am here for this.
Re: Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture by opy002(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
daniberry:
has it gotten to DT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Show You He Is A Fashionista / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 / Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.