Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

"Producers Seldom Show Luv 2 A Fellow Producer" How True Is That? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / "Producers Seldom Show Luv 2 A Fellow Producer" How True Is That? (493 Views)

Professional Music Producer / Cheap Artistes And Producers Are Killing Our Industry / Music Producers & Studio Owners Drop Your Contact For Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Producers Seldom Show Luv 2 A Fellow Producer" How True Is That? by IDGAF(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Music Production is a business,and lyk every businesses,there are competitors.Most producers are on an average rating in terms of beatmaking/Mix n Mastering, but are in the peak of the industry.Others are “Bad ass” Producers and are ranked high according 2 street cred,but are nowhere near or maybe close 2 limelight.This disparity in terms of professionalism and been famous draws a line, as well as a couple of other factors for the struggle in this field.I have met top producers in the industry and I've noticed how careful they are when dealing with u,and most times when they notice how good or better u are than them,they figure how to juice u out of ideas or plugins,without them returning same favour.Now my question is.Can u share a couple of ideas/skills that u feel gives u an edge or plugins that you consider so powerful but not 2 popular in the realm of production,among other producers?Remember,this could be lyk that special recipe in Coca cola that is peculiar 2 u...........Let me have your say!

(1) (Reply)

Benny Risk Ft Lambo Enigma Enjoy Urself / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Need Cool Beatz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.