Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4784 Views)

Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa / Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ayjos10(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
DELETED
Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now I see why they don't accept u.
op, no offense o, but how good is ur English? and do u take care of urself..like good hygiene?
Re: . by OGeeKush(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op....no mind em na shakara dem dey..if their bell ring dem go they run follow you...hope say u no go dull wen time reach..just shine ur kongo wella.

Wait! which section am I in again? lipsrsealed
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Now I see why they don't accept u.
op, no offense o, but how good is ur English? and do u take care of urself..like good hygiene?

You no hear say Op say him na fine boy? grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sorry to say, what class are u? U sound very immature, ur written english is not too good. I can only imagine how ur spoken english would be.

because u r handome u want a pretty gf, that's shows u are looking for a gf for all the wrong reasons.
A pretty girl with class will not go for a guy like u.
Make sure ur intentions and priorities are right first. My dear, what wld ladies do with a handome but immature and dull guy? Nada

2 Likes

Re: . by dharay99: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
ur post no long jor, I read am wella...

U sure say u handsome so.? #tinkin...
And maybe its bcuz u are too fast on dem...why don't yhu try be frnds for quite a wyl b4 doin d real tin.
Re: . by kinglekan: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:
Sorry to say, what class are u? U sound very immature, ur written english is not too good. I can only imagine how ur spoken english would be.

because u r handome u want a pretty gf, that's shows u are looking for a gf for all the wrong reasons.
Make sure ur intentions and priorities are right first. My dear, what wld ladies do with a handome but immature and dull guy? Nada

Well said. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by dharay99: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

ahah, why una wicked like ds...see finishing...

Na help him want, easy on him abeg... lipsrsealed
Re: . by Dannidom(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
*coughing uncontrollably* Mr. handsome(to the core) listen up *still coughing*

forget you are handsome when approaching a girl and dont try to speak english speak your native language ok

*coughs my a*s outta the thread*

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

You no hear say Op say him na fine boy? grin
he fit be fine boy, but him english fit be bad grin or he's probably unhygienic. op, abeg no vexgrin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maybe you come across as 'needy' to them. They can sense your desperation, so never appear desperate.
What I do in real-life is simply ignore them. I'm not known for checking girls out. No matter how pretty they are, I just act like they don't exist to me. So when I finally make a move, it's a huge shock to them 'cos they never saw it coming since I've always ignored them. When you give girls too many signals, they put up barriers. But when the element of surprise comes into play, their defense mechanism is effectively disarmed.
When you chat up a lady, please for the love of God, sound intelligent. It also helps to be handsome like me - very handsome....hehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by adioolayi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
Handsome OP...is that you in your dp?
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he fit be fine boy, but him english fit be bad grin or he's probably unhygienic. op, abeg no vexgrin

You still dey look for trouble with style abii? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
just be yourself, dont act like your life depends on them....be outgoing and engage in multiple activities...be exrovert, dont lock yourself in the room....work harder on yoursef and package....people here are saying you should improve ya english....finally study books and follow sucessful toasters in history. with time you be simply be irresistable and be liked by the community, thrust me.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

You still dey look for trouble with style abii? grin
*giggles* lols. I'm just trying to help him.
No lady will ever tell him this! he should work on his eng and hygiene prob(if he has any). he can hate me for now, but in the end, he will be thankful wink
Re: . by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
dharay99:

ahah, why una wicked like ds...see finishing...

Na help him want, easy on him abeg... lipsrsealed

noo...I did not mean to ''finish him'' o. He is the type of guy that need the truth raw and hard
Re: . by amazingfatlose(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
Then you need to give your life to JESUS because something spiritual is wrong with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

Omo! You dey vex O...calm down abeg.
Re: . by dharay99: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

noo...I did not mean to ''finish him'' o. He is the type of guy that need the truth raw and hard
aah, ok ma.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Omo! You dey vex O...calm down abeg.

lol..no be like that
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*giggles* lols. I'm just trying to help him.
No lady will ever tell him this! he should work on his eng and hygiene prob(if he has any). he can hate me for now, but in the end, he will be thankful wink

Hmmmm...but his Dp does not show dat he need his hygiene checked that is if he is truly the one...plus our broda fine small O. grin

*madam how much be your guru-guru?*
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
BaebieHot:

lol..no be like that

Tor..na like how? May be concern for a brother abii? grin
Re: . by danbrowndmf(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
[quote
author=EroticAngelina post=32530220] *giggles* lols. I'm just trying to
help him.
No lady will ever tell him this! he should work on his eng and hygiene
prob(if he has any). he can hate me for now, but in the end, he will be
thankful wink[/quote] Lmao
Re: . by tohpahz(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Who told u that u r handsome

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Hmmmm...but his Dp does not show dat he need his hygiene checked that is if he is truly the one...plus our broda fine small O. grin

*madam how much be your guru-guru?*
yeah he is handsome no doubt smiley

werin be guru guru?
Re: . by Ephemmm: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ladies like challenging guys: they like uncommon and unpredictable guys that will not pick their calls more than once in two to three days. That is the reason you will see beautiful ladies dying for people like Fela everyday.

Just go and learn how to be a bad boys cos I no fit talk.
Re: . by Maamin(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yeah he is handsome no doubt smiley

werin be guru guru?

Comot jor! Like say you no dey chop guru-guru and ekpa. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Maamin:

Comot jor! Like say you no dey chop guru-guru and ekpa. grin
lol ah swear, I don't even know what it is.
Re: . by ojnnaco(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ayjos10:
SORRY IF THIS IS LONG

My name is femi,cute,HANDSOME(to d core) am 21.I find it difficult to get pretty girls and above average girls to be my gf.I av read alot online about the female folks,their love for attention,confidence in guys and all dat but as much as i try doing all this,they just wouldn't date me.As much as i dnt want to sound like a proud guy i tink girls find me attractive becouse when i enter a gathering,girls admire me(like seriously)but walking up to them,they just wont date me.Some girls wil ask us to be friends,others just give me a staight NO.The problem is,I DNT KNW D PROBLEM..mayb its because i cant woo a girl for too lng(max 2wks..i simply just stp)or because they dnt want a preetier guy than they are or MAYB i start 2 early(buh if girlie giv u green light wetin remain)....I WANTS THE BADOOS IN D HOUSE TO TEACH THEIR TACTICS AND D GIRLS SULD TELL ME HOW I CAN IMPROVE TOO
Dimwit.... rifraff at just 21 u have needed a baddoo to teach u how to woo a woman neglecting a teacher dat will help u correct ur pitiable and shameful grammar ..
#Beef #Goof
Re: . by Ariani: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
op y u cum dy praise urself lyk dis? Meanwhy dnt go for beautiful gals cos dy kill

1 Like

Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
make i view em pix first before commenting.
*modified
omo, did you say you are handsome? i give up
with that your over size coat, no girl will date you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year / Departments In Da University With Da Finest Babes / When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.