Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... (2102 Views)

Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) / Checkout This New Hilarious Meme Of Chiwetalu Agu (pictured) / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by nerfetiti: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Yup....i heard he played the role of a woman in this upcoming movie. I really give kudos to the make up artist....she did a good job here

Or what do u guys think.....drop ur comments below

Source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/04/hilarious-photo-of-chiwetalu-agu.html?m=0

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by Airforce1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by GboyegaD(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are there no more actress in Nollywood? This is just some serious BS in my opinion.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by Nokiae5: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
dis guy is hilarious
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by hatux: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
Are there no more actress in Nollywood? This is just some serious BS in my opinion.
Same here bro!
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by Justeenaleo(f): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
It is called acting
Yall criticise a lot
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by ginawest(f): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolz
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by GboyegaD(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Justeenaleo:

It is called acting
Yall criticise a lot

That isn't called acting unless there is more to it that they are not revealing. You don't ask an adult male to take up a female cast in the name of acting. You could see there were numerous scenes where he was casted as a female. Anyways, it is his life.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by Henrypraise41(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
But the ugly accent didnt wipe out, upon the make up nawaoo
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by Justeenaleo(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:

That isn't called acting unless there is more to it that they are not revealing. You don't ask an adult male to take up a female cast in the name of acting. You could see there were numerous scenes where he was casted as a female. Anyways, it is his life.
You don't know the story line do you?? Well I don't either, it could be disguise and I see nothing wrong with that, we not the first to do that and won't be the last.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Chiwetalu Agu Dressed As A Lady.... by pretydiva(f): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Disgusting..nollywood disgracing d entertainment industry since tym immemorial

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jidenna : Fast Rising American Music Star Who Is A Nigerian! / Meet An Obsessed Ronaldo Fan Who Spends Thousands To Look Like Him (PHOTOS) / Seven (7) Big Names Wizkid Once Had A Fight With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.