Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (51185 Views)

Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man / Guys: If A Girl Slapped You What Will You Do / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I knew you are smart and from known cases peeps like that passes off to the society as one good woman but behind those good looks and nice nature sleeps a demon that would bite like hell if provoked.

I'm not quoting you out of context - What your Doctor friend said is through and from your statement you're reaffirming that women should find justice in it.

You were never dumb.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
libertyfather:

Good in packing and leaving? More grease to ur elbow

Oh! You prefer I stay and die or commit murder? undecided

Because na only him get pehnis for naija?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Oh! You prefer I stay and die or commit murder? undecided

Because na only him get pehnis for naija?

Life is more precious than doggy!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

I deliberately passes by without quiting her.

First I thought it was some kind of online show up....

Just SMH and went by when she dropped the bombshell!
And she wants us to look at it as some kind of idle talk.

C'mon! we are smarter than that. angry

She is sending out a message.

I've met a woman in Lagos , a nairalander who is experiencing abuse in her marriage and she can't leave because the odds against her are very high - She is emotional and emotional people easily snap and here you have a woman people look up to, suggesting one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in a public forum.

Damn! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dearpreye.....She should be taken seriously .

Haba! how can one even think about doing that to an unsuspecting individual - Omo! I fear the girl sha. grin

How can you be recommending poison in a public forum - She needs to be investigated for even using such a strong language.

The way she said that thing and how she said it sent some chills into me - If you end up with somebody like that one small provocation and not necessarily beating will push her to the edge ,she might even go extra length to push you to hit her to justify her action.

Honestly , I thought she was joking but when she responded again then my worse fear was confirmed - She sound like a poisoner.She was too bitter and emotional about it.

Seriously shocked shocked Your past bitterness over whatever you claimed I did to you on NL runs deep. You are hereby ignored forever. Smh for some humans

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin

You ehnn....

You have a p.

Who is handling your craze ATM?
Which one is craze ATM again? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
And she wants us to look at it as some kind of idle talk.

C'mon! we are smarter than that. angry

She is sending out a message.

I've met a woman in Lagos , a nairalander who is experiencing abuse in her marriage and she can't leave because the odds against her are very high - She is emotional and emotional people easily snap and here you have a woman people look up to, suggesting one of the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in a public forum.

Damn! shocked shocked

Heyyyy! Are you this deluded? What the feck are you harping on and on about?
What kind of scum are you for gawdsakes! What message are you talking about. God of mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by wapSmart(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
It depends on the type of slap though.. If it is RESOUNDING slap that one will still be hearing "Wiiiiii" after one have been slapped i can still decide to stay but if it is FORMATING slap, slap that can format someone brain oh! Boy! I had better take a walk.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
wapSmart:
It depends on the type of slap though.. If it is RESOUNDING slap that one will still be hearing "Wiiiiii" after one have been slapped i can still decide to stay but if it is FORMATING slap, slap that can format someone brain oh! Boy! I had better take a walk.

Hitherto I never knew slaps are stratified grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by JoeCutie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
We always spend all our energy and time judging guys, talking about how badly they treat girls. Have we, however, made out time to pause for a moment and reflect on those extreme things that girls do that bring about these treatments?

A relationship that started well, and is moving well can never attract such a poor humiliation. Something must have happened. Yes, I know that "no matter what she did" line, but I guess it's as easy as it's been said. If it hasn't happened to you, do not judge. When you calmly hear from the both parties, you'd feel sorry for the guy too. Girls just know how to provoke you. They know how to push you beyond the limit of your elasticity. Sometimes, they inevitably get rightly served. I don't encourage violence in relationships, but I condemn in totality, all the occasions of those violence.

If you want your man to be all gentle, soft, romantic, understanding, listening without judging, they you have to eschew all forms of violence either with your mouth or your actions. Because when it starts, na you go still suffer am.

Sometimes when you hear these girls talk to these their so called violent guys, you can't help but pity these guys in question. Ladies can be more violent with their mouth than Boko Haram are with their weapons. When you hear them shout on top of their voices, you begin to think that they can move mountains, but at the end what would they have? Tears.

In life, there's no smoke without fire. Suffice it, the guys are the smoke while the ladies are the fire. In our society today, ladies need help because they have (a) problem(s). But naturally, I think they ARE the solution to their problem. The earlier they 1.) stop blaming the guys for everything, 2.) stop looking to the society to keep buying that stale idea of giving them preferential treatment, 3.) and then face the world and indeed the reality, for how and what it is, the better for them. Nobody has time for those shii again. Women ALWAYS want things to go their way, and this is not helping our society of today. They control their men, they dictate to them, they do things and expect not to be done back, and they talk and laugh about it calling it...'The Power Of Women'. Who's deceiving who?

I love God...because He created Adam and gave him Eve, and not John. And by implication? Adam needs Eve to survive, as MUCH as Eve needs Adam to survive too. So let's stop behaving as if one gender needs the other more. We are even. Or rather, we should be even.

Please help me and tell the ladies...
Everything must not be about them!

Thanks. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Seriously shocked shocked Your past bitterness over whatever you claimed I did to you on NL runs deep. You are hereby ignored forever. Smh for some humans
NA LIE, YOU WAN RUN grin

You think I'll let you go off the hook by claiming some kind of phantom bitterness between us that was exaggerated to buttress home my point over that topic yesterday......You just gave me an insight of how you live wink
You're making one frantic chance to wriggle out of my firm grip but I got ya - You ain't going nowhere.

Why would I be bitter? cheesy

Don't ignore me ,you goofed big time sister,deal with it. grin

Don't run eh - You've been made . cool
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which one is craze ATM again? cheesy

"At the moment?"
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
monopoly3072:
r u sure u can stay in a marriage

It depends on the man o.I dont have a problem at all. In fact, I believe a man has the power to influence me positively or negatively. If he wants us to live in peace, wow! It can be wonderful. But if he wants us to live in pieces,it will be tterrible, because I will deliver. If my husband cheats, I won't leave.I will try to please him.But the day he hits me, that day will be his greatest undoing.If there is a problem, it's better he leaves the house for me, I will find him and bring him home or I leave, so he may bring me home.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course I knew you are smart and from known cases peeps like that passes off to the society as one good woman but behind those good looks and nice nature sleeps a demon that would bite like hell if provoked.

I'm not quoting you out of context - What your Doctor friend said is through and from your statement you're reaffirming that women should find justice in it.

You were never dumb.

Truckpusher, you have a mental problem. Mehn! Are you sure you are a man. What brought you this low? Your whole life is on NL? People that matter most to you are on NL? Is this how low you go to prove nonexistent points? You baffle me, I commend those who have put up with your brand of craze for this long.
Jeeeezzzz, I shake yansh for you.

Shoooooo! Oghene grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Heyyyy! Are you this deluded? What the feck are you harping on and on about?
What kind of scum are you for gawdsakes! What message are you talking about. God of mercy!
I'm not deluded here.

Don't even get me started please, you goofed or you simply spoke your mind.

You said your Doctor talked about it, is your Doctor friend not aware that there is something called 'autopsy' if death is too sudden and no ailment was reported prior to death - I understand that most family don't do that autopsy due to poverty and not properly orientated about the need for autopsy but trust me even local autopsy will give you a resounding results. grin

Oya, let's make peace and kiss
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Truckpusher, you have a mental problem. Mehn! Are you sure you are a man. What brought you this low? Your whole life is on NL? People that matter most to you are on NL? Is this how low you go to prove nonexistent points? You baffle me, I command those who have put up with your brand of craze for this long.
Jeeeezzzz, I shake yansh for you.

Shoooooo! Oghene grin cheesy
Yimu....One of the attributes of a perfect poisoner.

They use other means to remove people's attention from their nefarious activities and they will shout down anyone that comes close to exposing them or even poison them.

Babe you match the perfect definition of a psychopath.

You can curse all you want but I know that deep inside you, you're well aware that those simple lines you wrote have exposed your true nature and peeps like us will always take account and that's not a mental problem it's about being in your head. tongue

I dey watch you on 5D grin
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

"At the moment?"
oops! I didn't know tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not deluded here.

Don't even get me started please, you goofed or you simply spoke your mind.

You said your Doctor talked about it, is your Doctor friend not aware that there is something called 'autopsy' if death is too sudden and no ailment was reported prior to death - I understand that most family don't do that autopsy due to poverty and not properly orientated about the need for autopsy but trust me even local autopsy will give you a resounding results. grin

Oya, let's make peace and kiss

I don't make peace with MAD MEN, I run away from them. For whatever reasons, you deliberately mis-quoted me severally. You labelled me and twisted my words to fuel your thirst for controversy.
I think you are a POISON yourself and now I doubt if you are a man.

See, unlike you, I don't give a damn about what some online characters judge me to be but you need to learn to let go of strive. Grow up man! What are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Sanguine(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
If any silly guy raises his silly hand to hit me for whatever darn reason under the sun, I'd raise my leg and kick his groin real hard! And then I'd leave him or he leaves me or we leave ourselves...whichever way. Atleast, I'd be alot happy that I retaliated!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by yusfaith7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
D guy no try at all
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
yusfaith7:
D guy no try at all

I was so disappointed with him. I had to later berate him for his Bleep up! I hope he changes and turn an entire new leaf!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
oops! I didn't know tongue

I see you and Miss Stand.

Continu undecided
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sanguine:
If any silly guy raises his silly hand to hit me for whatever darn reason under the sun, I'd raise my leg and kick his groin real hard! And then I'd leave him or he leaves me or we leave ourselves...whichever way. Atleast, I'd be alot happy that I retaliated!

Sanguine! !!!
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

I don't make peace with MAD MEN, I run away from them. For whatever reasons, you deliberately mis-quoted me severally. You labelled me and [s]twisted my words to fuel your thirst for controversy.[/s]

See, unlike you, I don't give a damn about what some online characters judge me to be but you need to learn to let go of strive. Grow up man! What are you?
If I'm so mentally unstable like you insinuated and at the same time misquoting you ,why are you trying so hard to shut me up with all the insults and abuses? grin

You see, like you said ,you are not dumb - I believe you got the message. cheesy

FYI: My life don't depend on NL. tongue
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by obowunmi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
I recommend therapy.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I'm so mentally unstable like you insinuated and at the same time misquoting you ,why are you trying so hard to shut me up with all the insults and abuses? grin

You see, like you said ,you are not dumb - I believe you got the message. cheesy

FYI: My life don't depend on NL. tongue

Oga Swerve ------------->>>>>

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

I don't make peace with MAD MEN, I run away from them. For whatever reasons, you deliberately mis-quoted me severally. You labelled me and twisted my words to fuel your thirst for controversy.

This is the last quote you'll ever get from me.

At the highlighted showcases how you think,we were just having a convo and you made it known to me that you don't give a fucck about what I said and in the same breath you started with the curses and abuse - It only smacks of one thing and that thing is :There is some elements of the ugly bitter truth in what I have said.

You can curse all you want I won't reply you with one insult and you know why.
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

I see you and Miss Stand.

Continu undecided
Read through and don't be blinded by sentiments and poor judgement.

She goofed. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Sanguine(f): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Sanguine! !!!

Oghinnii??
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by korrej(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
falconey:

OP its only a SLAP!

formating her brain
Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Truckpusher(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
standd:

Oga Swerve ------------->>>>>
I will as long as you're not encouraging women to poison their abusive husbands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sanguine:

Oghinnii??

You scared me....you sounded way too blunt and extreme. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.