Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19445 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Star Signs

Aries March 21 - April

Active, Demanding, Determined,
Effective, Ambitious

Taurus April 20 - May

Security, Subtle strength,
Appreciation, Instruction,
Patience

Gemini May 21 - June

Communication, Indecision,
Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable

Cancer June 21 - July 22
Emotion, Diplomatic, Intensity,
Impulsive, Selective

Leo July 23 - August

Ruling, Warmth, Generosity, Faithful, Initiative

Virgo August 23 - September 22
Analyzing, Practical, Reflective,
Observation, Thoughtful

Libra September 23 - October 22
Balance, Justice, Truth, Beauty,
Perfection

Scorpio October 23 - November 21
Transient, Self-Willed, Purposeful, Unyielding

Sagittarius November 22 -
December 21

Philosophical, Motion, Experimentation, Optimism

Capricorn December 22 -
January 19

Determination, Dominance,
Perservering, Practical, Willful

Aquarius January 20 - February 18
Knowledge, Humanitarian, Serious, Insightful, Duplicitous

Pisces February 19 - March 20
Fluctuation, Depth, Imagination,
Reactive, Indecisive

To Keep The Ball Rolling Mine Is Cancer cheesy, Whats Yours ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Rapsainot(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
What's so romantic bou this one undecided
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by TrishaP(f): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine is cancer. I still don't believe in astrological signs, Most doesn't describe me.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
mine is Sagittarius..
the name ain't even sexy angry
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Basildvalour(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
#TeamLIBRA right here

Show some love y'all Libra Babies

grin

3 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by goodmorning40: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Capricorn and that is just me

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Aquarius through & through cool

Didn't know we were duplicitous though. Kikiki. Ah well.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Basildvalour:
#TeamLIBRA right here

grin
smiley smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
TrishaP:
Mine is cancer. I still don't believe in astrological signs, Most doesn't describe me.

Wow, same here.
Do you mean you are not Gentle, Caring, cool, Simple, Introverted, Witty, Quiet, Loves Cooking, Watch of Movies, Reading of Novels/Magazine/Storybooks/e.t.c, Love anything that has to do with Water. I can go on if you want but am sure i just describe a lot about you. True ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Op, sorry but I don't believe in this ish.......

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Basildvalour(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
diddydiva:
smiley smiley

Is that some kind of smile, Didy?

I am OCT. 2; and you are?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Basildvalour:

Is that some kind of smile, Didy?

I am OCT. 2; and you are?
oct 10 smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rapsainot:
What's so romantic bou this one undecided

Whats your star Sign, Check the date your Birthday falls in incase you dont know yours.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Basildvalour(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
diddydiva:
oct 10 smiley
Happy Birthday in advance grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by pretydiva(f): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Team Taurus

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
Basildvalour:
Happy Birthday in advance grin
same here
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, sorry but I don't believe in this ish.......

Don't worry just tell me your Birthday date, e.g May 5, and i'll show you stuff you never knew about yourself, by the time am done with ya, you'll believe.

Am guessing you should be a Taurus, Capricorn or Virgo.

Please Prove me Wrong.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Don't worry just tell me your Birthday date, e.g May 5, and i'll show you stuff you never knew about yourself, by the time am done with ya, you'll believe.

Am guessing you should be a Taurus, Capricorn or Virgo.

Please Prove me Wrong.

July 11
I am waiting......
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
mine is Sagittarius..
the name ain't even sexy angry

Funny You guy are always Sexy, so i'll say what the Name lacks, you guys gets in charm
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

July 11
I am waiting......

hmm! Sorry i find it hard to Believe you cant be a Cancerian, the only Cancerian trait have seen in you is Correcting peoples mistakes, we are very good at that and we love doing it coz we are always Bless with Heavenly Knowledge but once we tell/show it and its not taken to correction we leave and never speak of it again (coz we don't like rubbing in the Mud) but you don't do that you always stand your grounds, Cancers don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

hmm! Sorry i find it hard to Believe you cant be a Cancerian, the only Cancerian trait have seen in you is Correcting peoples mistakes, we are very good at that and we love doing it coz we are always Bless with Heavenly Knowledge but once we tell/show it and its not taken to correction we live and never speak of it again (coz we don't like rubbing in the Mud) but you don't do that you always stand your grounds, Cancers don't do that.

You see you were wrong.
Your stuff is fallacious........

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm a scorpio and happy about it. Even though Scorpio never forgives; no matter how long it takes,"a scorpio always pays his dues". This is why i'm careful when around fellow scorpio-es
But still the bad in a scorpio will always outweigh the good

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:

You see you were wrong.
Your stuff is fallacious........

Its not and would never be.

If truely you are a Cancerian then it means your Parents rub a lot of their Traits on you, it happens too have dealt with many cases like your, when there are what i call ''misplaced Identity'' i went on research and found out some people sometimes lose their own traits and adopts that of Parents or sibling who they are very close to. May be same is your case then again this is a faceless Forum anyone can act and claim anything, We Cancerian are easyly hurt and could change charaters when we are not appreciated, wishing we were someone else and we are Pros at mimicking which is why we are good at Poet, Stage Plays and Acting, we are also good Song Writers but we prefare to be in the Dark than in the Spotlite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
cupid1:
I'm a scorpio and not happy about it. Scorpio never forgives; no matter how long it takes,"a scorpio always pays his dues". This is why i usually don't assocciate with scorpio-es

True, Scopios are good revengers just like Capricorn who the Pros in this Act but you guys are good Friends anyone can count on anyday anytime, you all also have good humor
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

True, Scopios are good revengers just like Capricorn who the Pros in this Act but you guys are good Friends anyone can count on anyday anytime, you all also have good humor
well, true about the humor part....now that i've come to think of it, the friend part is also true
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mine is Gemini cool

Yep, indecision. Presently, I can't even decide what I want. To become a Bhuddist monk or give cocoberry an engagement ring.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Pisces. This is too accurate grin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Basildvalour:
#TeamLIBRA right here

grin

hmm The Second Best Star sign, you Guys are just too Wonderful
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
cupid1:
I'm a scorpio and not happy about it. Scorpio never forgives; no matter how long it takes,"a scorpio always pays his dues". This is why i usually don't assocciate with scorpio-es

I actually like scorpios even though we don't usually get along due to stubborness, which is a trait we share. You guys tell it like it is, no sugar coating...I like that a lot. Truth is truth no matter how painful it is & they're going to give it to you undiluted. That's exactly what I appreciate about scorpios.

Dating-wise though, y'all are too crazy for my taste. Can't deal lol.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Capricorn baby tongue
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
diddydiva:
oct 10 smiley

Second Best Star Sign and The Most Friendly of all, you guys are just too Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) / I Still Love You Halfricanadian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.