Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87108 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Coolbite(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
For Akure Residents: Do you have a child/ward/relation/neigbour with reading challenges? Contact Braintrust Literacy Centre on 08065977227. We have core expertise in literacy. Our technique is TESTED, PROVEN and GUARANTEED.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by MrHighSea: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2015
rapsodeep:
Space for rent

Contact Jide taiwo & co. Nig. Ltd

Thanks
Rent? I'll make u an offer you cannot refuse
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by MrHighSea: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
alexis007:
Old things have passed away.....all things have become new.....some peeps eh......op,u be archaeologist?
. Op just got a job with DISCOVERY
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fabdedon:
see as you just de form.. Nah 20 minutes i give you..you go use head de scrub ground grin
Hehehe
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by daxon001(m): 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
4. Nixoderm Cream.

Uses:
-Pimples
-Eczema
-Rashes

How to apply:
Rinse the affected part with soap and warm water. Dry the surface and apply. Twice dailygrin.
used 2 apply dis on my balls bak dengrin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by juman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Oh good old days!

This is a country where yesterday was better than today.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by amofum(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ op, abeg help out with that cocoa butter cream and dusting powder (The original one).
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by lordmario(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Goldspot

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Orijin101:

you jez dey sign people in anyhow! see the ajebos wey you dey sign in angry
lasoulmacuby
juicyjoint
report here!

I no be ajebor o. I greet you share but it means we started on the wrong foot.

but its okay, how una dey for here?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by jennybright(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
fpeter:

Is it still in the market? You know back then we used to rub Saturday Night Powder on our checkered house wears in FGC
Just to smell nice, later i graduated from stella pomade to traveler's lotion because the boys were taunting stella pomade.

I can't really say but every marriage list carries it including rose powder.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by jsea(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Juss here to roll Sk till am covered in dank cool
Mumu must u tell us u wish to die young *hiss*
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even this

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? do I look like an Hausa chick? undecided
I'm Angie.
Is Angie the name of your tribe? sad
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Seraphickes(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
georgementday:
Some babes then will pancake their face wth nixoderm from morning to evening,even to lecture halls
Jesus! Lol
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
motongs:
Is Angie the name of your tribe? sad
He asked for my name, dumbo undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by gajerian(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
1. Jet Body Cream&Stella Pomade cream (Best for Harmattan).

Ahahahahah ahahahahah where can I get these pomade grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi if you haf rock this shoe, you must be in the nursing home right now wearing diapers like fayose mama shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1617178_bata_cortina_jpeg3633bab9dcb60dd8cb0292b17343903e

i remember seeing this in my mum's portmanteau
we brought them over from the US
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by bacco2000(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
UNLEASHED:
Even this

Chaii, I bought this radio tire then.. Around 2001
Time flies

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by sukkot: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
sledjama:

i remember seeing this in my mum's portmanteau
we brought them over from the US
they got this shoe in the states ?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by shiki(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

not m******d undecided

Ok, try and make a positive difference wink
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by harrysterol(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:
Juss here to roll Sk till am covered in dank cool
I need some grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by klas(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Bint El Sudan perfume

The content of that small bottle can change the smell of the Lagos lagoon

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by supplebabe(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
grin
sukkot:
walahi talahi if you haf rock this shoe, you must be in the nursing home right now wearing diapers like fayose mama shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1617178_bata_cortina_jpeg3633bab9dcb60dd8cb0292b17343903e
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin very funny! Can't stop lol

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
jsea:

Mumu must u tell us u wish to die young *hiss*

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Synthase(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
3. Hair Thread.
Yea, I used this to fly kites back then and I am still single singularly smiley wink
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by razqoz: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
5. Mosquito Spray.
... Its effectiveness later reduced
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by dafe303: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
rapsodeep:
Space for rent

Contact Jide taiwo & co. Nig. Ltd

Thanks

Interested...pls give me your contact info
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

come fetch small mah nigga' cool
Chisos lol
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Leo81(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tydies:
Blawd ov Gad.
I use all except 5. Most especially 3. For flying kite. Hmmmmm Guy are u a Prof?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
He asked for my name, dumbo undecided[/quote] So dumb' o is all i get for asking a question? Mannerless lil thang! Now Quotin' you: "jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? Do i look like an Hausa chick? I'm Angie". I thought Angie = Angas,or Angus(aberdeen). maybe you could take away the (g) from the Angus. if you know what i mean? Not only do you look like an Hausa chick, next time, ask if you look like Hausa mouse! Hausa is not only Angie, its a popular tribe as well. wink most pretty Hausa/Fulani females i know, do not have kpomo lips. Get your dna done girl, those ppl could be right though! undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by ojnnaco(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Kaiiiiiii.... So old shaaaa
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
I was going to say I'd right to be single till I saw the "Nixoderm" and "old naira notes"

e be like say I Dun old small

gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.