Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87102 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
I used all this and am darn single without no Job,No girl and no zeal to marry!

Is it my fault? Hell no, na Our successive Governments don thief all our money.Naija gals sef dey vex. Make everybody stay hin Papa House oooooooo. Marrigage aint by force!

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
sukkot:
they got this shoe in the states ?
Most of what we had then were from the us
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by afamgod(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
donlyone:

Op, you 'OLD die'

Where you see picture jet cream?

Meanwhile, you fit give directions to the place them they sell 'Ameriya Pomade' or Stella Pomade

jet cream is still very much available in the market.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jet cream: we called it 'cream ologi' den. Mother sent it tto us frm lag, so, I stoped usin adinagbon *coconut oil*
Look sandal: dt sandal dey strong die.
Thread: hell no! I dint lyk it, I prefer the rubber thread
Nixoderm: ppl stil dey use Nixoderm naa! Jx dt den, yu fit rub am ffor face ndd. Anywhr frm mornin till nyt
Good old days
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by uch21(f): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
husband sharer ,give dem ni
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by toby4ever(f): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
dry thread
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
If you watch wili wili and check mate...you should be married by now

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
These

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
And

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Even

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
And

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by bamite(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm not. u don't know me, so don't start assuming things undecided mtchew.
sorry
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
See wili wili

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by derock533: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Remember?

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Dolypson04(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? do I look like an Hausa chick? undecided
I'm Angie.
I just checked ur pix and its true u luk like an Hausa girl wt ur slim face. Hausa girls are beautiful so you are. Permission to follow?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dolypson04:

I just checked ur pix and its true u luk like an Hausa girl wt ur slim face. Hausa girls are beautiful so you are. Permission to follow?
thanks. Yeah u can follow
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by stanleyazo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?

Most of these notes where still obtainable in the 90s.... am I right?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by koyyess: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ofcourse. in a slowly progressive country like Nigeria, marriage will be seen as an achievement. As if it makes you live any longer or it increases the size of your bank account....smh.

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by KulSeun(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
where are they? Smoke everywhere
i b d last born....oya na

burn ur sticks wisely
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by medar(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
I used most of them, I still remember those creams vividly maKing our faces shine back in primary school. I'm still single and so?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by edey2real: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2015
@OP I used most of those and witnessed the usage of others but am not married. Wetin he come mean.

I feel like make I snap Sean John t-shirt that I snapped with in SS2 and post it here.

Do you remember Roca wear?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by timilinda(f): 1:40am On Apr 11, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy Oh I used 3, 4, and spent 6. Miss the days of 50kobo and 1naira. 1naira then, could buy what 100naira can't buy now. undecided
Nice one Op.

True!
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by timilinda(f): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2015
JosephPhilip:
@Op, gaskiyya, those were the good ol' days.

[b][/b]If the bottle of that Jet cream lands on your leg, ehm... sorry is your name.

Thanks for bringing these to remembrance.

Ha ha ha ha!!!
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by onome2013: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Good old days
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by AJOT99(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2015
U should be from d crannies of Abeokuta
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Spidermon: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2015
The girl on that stella pomade has nice kegs.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Akasha(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
toby4ever:
dry thread

Y u beefin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Adamo84(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Burger01:
Naija sweet die those wonderful days. Always running in the hood with my pants sagging. I would pilf 5kobo to buy Nasco biscuits.
cheesy cheesy
Where shocked shocked shocked Una go see this things, Chai! Old men and women full NL grin grin grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Adamo84(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
rezzy:

After eating the butter finish, we go use the kpagolo dey do moi moi
Bros abi na Madam you be, you would be around 35 upward, nothing less. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Adamo84(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2015
JosephPhilip:
@Op, gaskiyya, those were the good ol' days.

If the bottle of that Jet cream lands on your leg, ehm... sorry is your name.

Thanks for bringing these to remembrance.

Bros ehn! You nor lie at all, the bottle is so tick and strong that it will take very serious hit to break. My mum used it to decorate her wardrobe top in the mid 80's. cool
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Burger01(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Adamo84:

Where shocked shocked shocked Una go see this things, Chai! Old men and women full NL grin grin grin
You too go grow old man. Abi una wan die young? Die young thensmiley
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Adamo84(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Burger01:

You too go grow old man. Abi una wan die young? Die young thensmiley
Choice! Bros me na small pikin ooo, I just dey follow Una for back. I nor wan die young ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.