Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52335 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by chuchuo: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is currently in Alaba International market campaigning for Saturday's election (his campaign train passed my office just before 7 pm.) He is definitely reaching out to ndi igbo in the eleventh hour.

PDP branded Ijebu garri and recharge cards were distributed freely.

See the pictures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by bamidele029: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lmao, the garri sef looks one kind.

17 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chai...... See em, failed out.
Ambo o!
Ambo!
Ambo o!
Ambo!
Ambo win election na, God Win!!!!!!
#teamAPCAmbode

252 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by GboyegaD(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why do Nigerian politicians think we all are hungry?

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by blacksta(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello here.
I need just five people to tutor and mentor on how they can turn a one time investment of N4,000 to a lifetime earning point working online/offline with a company.

Pls just serious minded people should call/inbox me on whatsapp +2347062254195, it's not mandatory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by sosanova: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sai Jimi Agabje....Governor elect of Lagos State..Jimi Agabje the real son of the soil n a real Lagosian not Ambode that is from another state trying to claim lagosian

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Jk210(f): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oh no, it appears the dollars has finished. See the dreary looking packaged garri

Not appealing at all!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by garrix8: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why is JK giving Ndigbo garri as if they're refugees? Where was he during the Biafra war when Ibo "shudren" were dying of starvation? That was when they'd have needed his Garri.

This Tax-Evader thinks sharing Garium Sulphate to hungry Ibos is a Bold IDEA... cheesy

Anyways, JK is not OK.

Ambo ô ti de.

Sai Ambode

Sai APC!!!

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by knightsTempler: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
garrix8:
Why is JK giving Ndigbo garri as if they're refugees? Where was he during the Biafra war when Ibo "shudren" were dying of starvation? That was when they'd have needed his Garri.

This Tax-Evader thinks sharing Garium Sulphate to hungry Ibos is a Bold IDEA... cheesy

Anyways, JK is not OK.

Ambo ô ti de.

Sai Ambode

Sai APC!!!

Oh arrête toi...espes de salopard. Salle con.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by lolababe331e: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
See the miserable looking garri as if they are beggars , ewww

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by akins56(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Awon obinna ! Hit like for akinwumi , share for ambode, and 'log out' for agbaje !

144 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Look at how hungry the ibos look. No wonder they want JK to rescue them from starvation.

38 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by tmann626(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
i'm not a fan of ambode or jimi agbaje but one thing i would love every lagosian to do is to vote for the candidate that you can trust. i'm not a fan of PdP government. if PDP should win on saturday then every lagosian should be ready for 4 years of civil unrest because past PdP government in south west was associated with thuggery and armed robbery. Ekiti state is still suffering from that till date. dont get me wrong, fayose is a very nice man but he's got hooliganism in his blood. To all my igbo brothers. your businesses are thriving in lagos because there's has been peace in lagos and babatunde fashola tried in terms of security in lagos. you can vote for PDP but there is one thing i can assure you. lagos will not be peaceful again because all those thugs that BRF had sent away from lagos will come back and your businesses will not be safe again. vote wisely!!!

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by godsamist: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ambode hear me now i dey stil vex for wetin your baba say about igbos,listern up,by any means,one igbo man die for lagoon because of not voting for you,10yorubas go die on top Amala,equation balance!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by fyneguy: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Some of his foot soldiers entered a restaurant I was in; they assumed I was Igbo and started telling me how APC hated Igbos so much. I should vote for Jimi. They got the shock of their lives.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by aderonila18: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
fyneguy:
Some of his foot soldiers entered a restaurant I was in; they assumed I was Igbo and started telling me how APC hated Igbos so much. I should vote for Jimi. They got the shock of their lives.

Can you imagine that kind of politics angry Jimi is a big disgrace

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by oneeast: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
From what I have seen since we stormed Lagos in the morning there is no way JK will not win.

JK has clinched Alausa house.

24 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by adebisicutie: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are those the millionaire Igbos grin the landlords of Lagos grin

See the insulting garri they gave them , chai shameful

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
GboyegaD:
Why do Nigerian politicians think we all are hungry?
we make em politicians think we are hungry because whatever em share we fight over. Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Arch1: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jimi Agbaje will fail woefully

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Princess042(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
We need change in Lagos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by gists: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Arch1:
Well I can now see that Jimi will be the governor of Alaba int'l market - with state house in China lane grin.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by gulfer: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election
The mumuman will move his seat to Aba cos with his approach, the Igbos will give him the governorship of that muddy town. #TeamLagosfortruesons#

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by stronger: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
LOOOOOOLLLLLL!!

Issue-based stomach infrastructure. Well, all the parties do it sha. I now consider them as souvenirs. . gifts.

Hopefully, people don't vote based on rice!

Vote wisely. Don't experiment. Don't change what is already working. LAGOS IS WORKING!! Don't spoil it.

AMBODE!!!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by adeoladrg(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Arch1:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

101 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by adebisicutie: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

You people just dey recycle the same propaganda up and down. I have seen this same comment many times under different names

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by HzRF(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jk210:
Oh no, it appears the dollars has finished. See the dreary looking packaged garri

Not appealing at all!
Unlike this

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by adeoladrg(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
adebisicutie:

You people just dey recycle the same propaganda up and down. I have seen this same comment many times under different names

It was a logical post by Jackbauress.. I had to repost.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by HzRF(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
fyneguy:
U can lie oo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by dipopooo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Flatees like garri wellla na. Make him giv them plenty garri n Kabiyesi akiolu go giv dem water.

#LagoonThings4Flateees

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.