Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... (77965 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / Ladies! This Guifeibao Pill Is So Superb!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Exponental(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
overdo will make some squeeze to d backbone.
waiting for d person who will bag dat record!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Bollinger(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
According to research,
when you wear a tight body shaper, it destroys your internal organs, It pushes the ribs, squash the lungs and force the intestines and other organs down below, take a look at the photo below

OP; you mumu small sha. It's almost like saying, because a woman's vagina expands due to giving birth, then the vagina is destroyed. Mumu thread. The human body is the most flexible thing you can ever find.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by iamvjsmiles: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Bollinger:

OP; you mumu small sha. It's almost like saying, because a woman's vagina expanded due to giving birth, then the vagina is destroyed. Mumu thread. The human body is the most flexible thing you can ever find.

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Eeeeewwwwu!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by irishMO123(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Beesluv:
Hmmmm, so funny.

Click 'share' if you'r a fan of stomach girdle
wtf! Don't tell me no one uses stomach girdle here,funny how people disappoint,na only one share u get?ure on your own!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by driand(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
cry cry lipsrsealed You are a man, you tell me is that attractive? lipsrsealed cry cry
babe that backside for ur dp is far too dangerous shocked , u wanna kill someone? Not me o, but niggies feel this chick dp and congratulate her. grin
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by splendidmessi: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
free2ryhme:

a living dog is better than a dead lion
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by creepsyme(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Hhmmm na wao!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by loomer: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Leave Nigerian girls and their wahala, since I know myself, I no sure say I don see whitey wear that tin
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by chrishenzo: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2015
This researcher must either be a dropout or used his tuition fee on something else. Maybe the person that conducted the research should check Guiness Book oF Record, because there was a lady there ( you can search on google about it) that has the best curve (according to record) simply because she has been wearing this for more than 2 decades.

Maybe the researcher should also say exercising too causes the heart to shrink so that the man will have big chest. The picture is wrong. The researcher don't know jerk!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]BUT WAIT OH HOW WILL THIS SHAPE U HELP U TRANSFORM YOUR FAT BELLY LIKE THAT WITHOUT BURNING FAT, N U EXPECT IT NOT TO CAUSE ANY DAMAGE.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Beware of waist trainers

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
I just can't wear that stuff biko.
Not because of the pictures attached to this topic, but I see no need.

All na vanity...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by grandstar(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Is the disfigurement permanent or temporary while just wearing the corset
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by ammy4id: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2015
story for the God, and word for the wise
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Hmmmmmm........ If done in moderation it's cool but wen it's too much... Story for the gods
What do u think of the lady wiv d tiniest waist?

Besides roki u no get problem coz ur ministry dey permanent site wink
for now, yes....let her drop one or two pikins.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by justmag(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice one iamvjsmiles, I even wanted to open a thread on this.....

It's not healthy at all, and it can lead to serious complications in the future.

Was gonna say something but I remember u insulting me for no reason. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Wow.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Clefcentfelix(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2015
saaedlee:
Wrong photo attachment format....by the way have u seen my missing goat?

It's on its way to Lagos with other goats to eat the yams there tongue
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by kristisking(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
These are horrible things and not this are horrible things.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice one iamvjsmiles, I even wanted to open a thread on this.....

It's not healthy at all, and it can lead to serious complications in the future.

see dem. After u go see dem dey wear tight leggings dey waka for road.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by spartan2709(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

for now, yes....let her drop one or two pikins.

Lol true talk....... Maybe she'll consider using d tummy trainer... Rotfl
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by kristisking(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Op,it should be:These are horrible things and not this are horrible things.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by smudge2079(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
she who has an ear, let her hear
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by omenka(m): 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Girls of this generation are really suffering!
Wrong bro. Matter of fact, they are trying to re-enact the past. It was a lot more common in the past. Especially in the western world.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Its a lie. Body shapers have no tensile strength to push intestines you idiots.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by ditossyn(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2015
This isn't true abeg..........this is just a pictorial concept.......could you send us your source?..........d way I take love babes with curves en...........op, abeg send us your source
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2015
I blame it on guys
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by slimmax: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
one thing I wouldn't do. tongue
because you garrit.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by spartan2709(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Y'all shud jus chill coz everyone is entitled to do wat da bleep dey wanna do wiv dey bodies. Boobs, butt, waist whatever at d end of d day u won't share in Der pain or joy.

U naturally have it abeg thank God n stop blocking others from trying to achieve it.

Instead teach dem how to use in moderation.

DATSALL
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by elpatron: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015
OAP Toolz Oniru and others should take note, how I wish someone can send her this post......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.