Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... (77957 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) / Ladies! This Guifeibao Pill Is So Superb!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by naijafresh: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
She looks nice..
I think it is the extremes that look unhealthy and dangerous.

Why on earth would you want a 14in waist?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Fourwinds: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:
True!

But that body is fine o
if girl appreciate something wey anoda girl get no say it is very true. I clap for letting d truth
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Fourwinds: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:
True!

But that body is fine o
if girl appreciate something wey anoda girl get no say it is very true. I clap for letting out d truth
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Midehi:

tnx.
U welcome. smiley
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by kaykay222(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chaiiiiiiii.....oga ooooooo
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by tohpahz(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fourwinds:
if girl appreciate something wey anoda girl get no say it is very true. I clap for letting out d truth
Lol smiley
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by RaeMystix: 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Not all body shapers are dangerous. .....That Girl in the first pic Is Wearing a sample of the Ann Cherry Stomach girdle(which is made of of tight leather/ rubber), and not a corset like the woman in the second pic is wearing. Her's been a corset, creates permanent damage to one's body)....At op...I'll suggest you spend more time doing research on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Meanwhile as we are still on the topic,check out www.shapeyou.com.ng for your affordable corsets,waist trainers and cinchers! Thank me later! lol grin
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
sweetgala:
Please to our sisters in the house abeg stop this fad, it is extremely dangerous I can only compare it to swimming with hungry crocodiles you are assured of injury or death.

Here is a link from someone who has experience and has done research , it's long and has some gross real pictures take your time and read it

http://www.chiropractorfrederickmd.com/waist-training-emerges-and-frederick-md-chiropractor-finally-loses-sanity/
I opened the link. Dear God, I wish I can unsee those graphic pictures esp the last two #cleans eyes with bleach.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Chadso(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
aniagoluaustin:
with u dy try talk say her nyash dy like ironing board. grin

Ironing board thick na... na somtin like A4 paper
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by sonnie10: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
With the knowledge of human anatomy, I am not surprised on the different body shapes resulting to the different position of the internal organs. Not everyone has the internal organs in the same position. Organ such as the lungs, liver, spleen, intestine, stomach pancreas, gall bladder etc are located based on the body shape type. The major body types being; stenic, astenic, hypostenic and hyperstenic. Since we do not have the source of the poster's information, my submission would be that the two pictures are from two different individuals, each having one of the variations in body shape.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Chadso:

Ironing board thick na... na somtin like A4 paper

hahahhahah guy u wicked
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Adesiji77:
A 'post' is enough for the wise. cheesy

'Figure 8' (or whatever it is called) is not by force.

A man that really loves you will adore you with or without it.

..hmmm it helps ass-up-face-down to have a swanky figure 8.. otherwise he will be dogging with his eyes closed in deep thought of another figure
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
kodded:
lies undecided

It actually true... The piper must be paid grin .... Sorry bad metaphor....
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
I heard most Nigerian girls have swollen belly like people suffering from abdominal distention.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by richardoz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Punishment in the name of being in vogue!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Neplusultra(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Likely to be true , I dont doubt it at all!
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by bakanike5: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
bad kissbad
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Trippledots(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
sweetgala:

Pal no be joke that rukiatu yansh nah bombastic

lol......so true.....gave me goose bumps.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by belladonna7: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
spartan2709:

Her name is Cathie Jung. She still hold d world record even in death.

..omg!dis isn't even attractive...very sure dis is part of wat killed her
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by iamvjsmiles: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt] [/size]
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by vislabraye(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
iamvjsmiles:
According to research,
when you wear a tight body shaper, it destroys your internal organs, It pushes the ribs, squash the lungs and force the intestines and other organs down below, take a look at the photo below

Wow..... shocked
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Kennisch: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
While the illustration given above can best be described as overly exaggerated, its also not entirely false. Like small balloons in a plastic container with water, our body organs are not rigidly fixed structures per se, so deforming/reshaping the outer container should (considering simple day to day physics) alter the positions of structures within the container- medically this would predispose to:
Herniation (from weakness in d outer abdominal wall),
Volvulus (twisting of structures upon itself or its attachment),
to mention but a few all becos if increased intra-abdominal pressure.
Used consistently over a long time (esp those who are not athletic/physically fit), while going about your normal activities, which would involve bending, laughing, coughing, feeding, farting/holding fart, bearing weights., etc the above complications and those not mentioned above are most likely going to manifest.
Let's be careful all the same.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by Hollakay1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

a living dog is better than a dead lion
wa gayi...... She's dead and her record has died with her... To hell with her and her record
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by phintohlar(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
saaedlee:
Wrong photo attachment format....by the way have u seen my missing goat?
dats d problem with we nigerians.. We don't take things serious.. Anyways,find ur missing goat go ur village
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by saaedlee: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
phintohlar:
dats d problem with we nigerians.. We don't take things serious.. Anyways,find ur missing goat go ur village
A good sense of humor makes us live longer.
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I want to try this trainer....anybody know how effective it is?
Re: Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... by jbblues24(m): 5:29am On May 31, 2019
My wife rates this design very killer, friend. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anxiety In Kano Over Continuing Deaths, People Leaving Ancient City In Droves / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River / Testing Kits Contaminated With Coronavirus As They Head To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.