Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? (1184 Views)

I Don't Like To Work With Any Of My Colleagues / / How Can I Discover Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by henifri: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have sat down countless number of times and thought about this. I feel I don't have any talent. There are some things I often get passionate about , but after some period of time the whole vibe and impetus gradually die off. Nairalanders, have you ever been in such a situation? How were you able to discover your talent(s)? Is it necessary your choice of career path has to match with your talent? Please your comments can save a life

P.S

This is a preamble of a much more complex problem(dilemma) in my life which I will share subsequently here.
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Talent is an illusion. What do you enjoy doing?
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wand who says u can't live without having a talent.
Just trying doing well whatver it is ur doing working studyinng e.t.c
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by henifri: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
RickRichards:
Talent is an illusion. What do you enjoy doing?

when I was younger, I enjoyed dismantling electrical appliances, and figuring out they worked. I was curious about physics and science. now, the whole vibe has reduced,and when i got older I think I became more of a 'Jack of all trades person'. I feel I am just that young smart guy who has a lot of dreams, but hasn't yet figured out what he really wants to become in Life. I feel I am not living life. I feel I am without a purpose.
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by abayomi93(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
My brother,talent is important.But you must understand that talent is a part of a whole in the human purpose for life.a person could have the talent of oratory;but that does not mean that his purpose is to be a public speaker.God might give him that talent because God's purpose for his life is to be a pastor.you could have a talent of teaching,but that does not mean Gods purpose for you is to be a lecturer;at the same time,his purpose for you might simply be to be a teacher of the bible. "Now you can see the mystery"what you should do is to be a friend with God,and pray to him to show you "who you are and your purpose in life" like joseph saw that people were to bow down to him in future:he would show you yours too. Fortunately,"the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose"
Re: Please Help! I Feel I Don't Have Any Talent. How Can I Discover My Talent? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jack of all trade does the magic. Put your hand into a lot of things and one day you will figure out what your talent is then work towards it.

(1) (Reply)

Certified Financial Planners In Nigeria? / Fast Track Assistant Driller Training Programme November 2017 Promo Course. / Nnpc Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.