Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) (25981 Views)

My Employer Is Taking Advantage Of Me / I Was Slapped By My Employer / My Employer Robbed Me In Broad Daylight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by Octaves(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
What are you talking about
walemadu:
Nairaland has made it a habit to denigrate the Sacred Christian faith. Christians must resist the desecration of our faith in no matter for it is. lets boycott such topics and make our disgust known to Seun! #notfunny #dontjokewithChrist

1 Like

Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by jantavanta(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
That is nonsense. Nigerian Christianity expects one's neighbour & co-worker to be a church member. The 'abroad' that we like so much, is that what they do?

The employer wants to be able to rip the guy off or get him to commit something against the law. I have seen it happen to a newly employed female accountant.
Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by Mandu94: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Octaves:
What are you talking about

I agree, what is Walemadu talking about.

Real people discuss the reality of our world rather than sweeping issues under the carpet because it concerns religion. The employer's behaviour is contradictory to Christian values.

1 Like

Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by MrIyke222(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
To hell d job! Wot kind of nonsense job will turn one in2 a fake church slave all in d name of employment.
This one of d reasons y i hate so calld emplowment job by some of these no good companies lookin 4 who 2 under pay nd ova use 4 dia large gain.
Pls tell who so eva it is 2 pull of dat rubbish nd go find wot he can 4 himself. ‘’must u work 4 somone?‘’ Create ur own employment nd 4get dose devil looking 4 who 2 use nd xpound dia kingdom in d name of whatever ......
Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by Chukaholic: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
But the topic says "My employer" meaning he is the one! I don't know why we can't be honest with ourselves.

Anyways, I don't see that to be the issue here. You can forgive him if that got you vexed. Be generous with your advice if you've got any to drop.
Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by Octaves(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
I will give the name at the due time. Now my bro is still there. I don't think it's such a smart move.
martinosi:

Please give the name of the church...they need to be exposed...
Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by spiralwedge(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
walemadu:
Nairaland has made it a habit to denigrate the Sacred Christian faith. Christians must resist the desecration of our faith in no matter for it is. lets boycott such topics and make our disgust known to Seun! #notfunny #dontjokewithChrist

what are u talking about? what about protesting to the govt on behalf of the victims of your #notfunny pastors and their task master's policies??

1 Like

Re: My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) by walemadu: 10:57am On May 22, 2015
spiralwedge:

what are u talking about? what about protesting to the govt on behalf of the victims of your #notfunny pastors and their task master's policies??

when u see me tell me that to my face ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report / Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.