Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ (4820 Views)

Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) / Jonathan Moves Property From Aso Rock, Plans Global Shuttle,to Write Book / BREAKING NEWS: Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by teemanbastos(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As
Olugbemi's Security Aides Are
Withdraw.

What awaits Governor Ayodele Fayose in the next few days is becoming clearer as the Ekiti helmsman moves personal property out of the Government House. This emerged as the State Police Command and State Directorate State Services (DSS) withdrew their operatives from the security outfit of the factional Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dele Olugbemi.

Signs that the governor would have problems keeping his job emerged few days ago when President Goodluck Jonathan refused to see Fayose on his visit to the Aso Rock. PDP sources said the President is angry with Fayose over mismanagement of campaign cash and image problem the governor caused him by his relentless attacks on the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, which soared support for the retired General while diminishing the profile of the President. Security sources said Fayose compounded problem for himself while condemning President Jonathan for not using soldiers for the election.

“Security officers were holding a meeting with the governor and he was told to ensure adequate security to douse tension. Carelessly, the governor said he was not sure whether “that stupid President will agree like he refused to do during the presidential election”. “Unfortunately, Fayose did not know that he was being recorded. The tape was sent to the President who after listening to it decided to leave Fayose to his fate.

Second day, the Speaker’s security aides were withdrawn and Speaker Omirin’s security aides were restored while the state was secured for APC lawmakers to hold a sitting preparatory to Fayose’s impeachment,” a source explained.

News about Olugbemi’s security withdrawal had been rife since news broke that the police and DSS had restored their officers to the service of Dr Adewale Omirin as his security officials. Olugbemi himself on a morning live EKTV programme Ee Jii Re Bi today confirmed that his security aides had been withdrawn, explaining that his pleas with the commissioner of police to restore his security aides fell on deaf ears.

In the programme, Olugbemi spoke clearly about the cracks in Fayose’s government. He accused the governor of his one-man show style, even as he also accused the governor of starving the Assembly. “The governor does not take me along in governance even though he knows that I am a stabilizing factor in this government. If am impeached today, that is the end of Fayose’s government. But he likes taking out his deputy governor, Chief of Staff, commissioners and other aides while he leaves me out. This pains me a lot and it is better the governor is told to stop practising it. He likes to talk on my befalf and I hate representation by proxy because it is not a good thing. “I am supposed to have seven aides but I can only manage to employ three aides who I pay out of my personal purse. I fuel and maintain my cars from my personal purse,” he complained.

A police headquarters source also confirmed this evening that Olugbemi’s security aides had been withdrawn. Also this evening, government sources said Fayose had removed almost all his property from the Governor’s Lodge. Early this morning, the governor sent four hilux vans moving his personal effects from the Governor’s Lodge to his Spotless Hotel.

Each van made four trips. Two weeks earlier, there were reports that the governor carted some beds to his Afao and Ibadan homes. Another source said Fayose’s behaviour betrayed his intention in recent times, citing his last week secret journeyout of Ekiti State and today’s recorded broadcast to Ekiti people. “He likes loud life, but his behaviour recently suggests he is greatly troubled. He sneaked out of Ekiti State last week and quietly entered. Today, he presented a recorded broadcast to the people as a live broadcast. Something is wrong with oga. The way he is moving his property out of the Government House confirms he is up to a game that is known only to himself,” the source saiD

www.osundefender.org/?p=236477

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Firefire(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
[s]
teemanbastos:
Withdraw.

What awaits Governor Ayodele Fayose in the next few days is becoming clearer as the Ekiti helmsman moves personal property out of the Government House. This emerged as the State Police Command and State Directorate State Services (DSS) withdrew their operatives from the security outfit of the factional Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dele Olugbemi.

Signs that the governor would have problems keeping his job emerged few days ago when President Goodluck Jonathan refused to see Fayose on his visit to the Aso Rock. PDP sources said the President is angry with Fayose over mismanagement of campaign cash and image problem the governor caused him by his relentless attacks on the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, which soared support for the retired General while diminishing the profile of the President. Security sources said Fayose compounded problem for himself while condemning President Jonathan for not using soldiers for the election.

“Security officers were holding a meeting with the governor and he was told to ensure adequate security to douse tension. Carelessly, the governor said he was not sure whether “that stupid President will agree like he refused to do during the presidential election”. “Unfortunately, Fayose did not know that he was being recorded. The tape was sent to the President who after listening to it decided to leave Fayose to his fate.

Second day, the Speaker’s security aides were withdrawn and Speaker Omirin’s security aides were restored while the state was secured for APC lawmakers to hold a sitting preparatory to Fayose’s impeachment,” a source explained.

News about Olugbemi’s security withdrawal had been rife since news broke that the police and DSS had restored their officers to the service of Dr Adewale Omirin as his security officials. Olugbemi himself on a morning live EKTV programme Ee Jii Re Bi today confirmed that his security aides had been withdrawn, explaining that his pleas with the commissioner of police to restore his security aides fell on deaf ears.

In the programme, Olugbemi spoke clearly about the cracks in Fayose’s government. He accused the governor of his one-man show style, even as he also accused the governor of starving the Assembly. “The governor does not take me along in governance even though he knows that I am a stabilizing factor in this government. If am impeached today, that is the end of Fayose’s government. But he likes taking out his deputy governor, Chief of Staff, commissioners and other aides while he leaves me out. This pains me a lot and it is better the governor is told to stop practising it. He likes to talk on my befalf and I hate representation by proxy because it is not a good thing. “I am supposed to have seven aides but I can only manage to employ three aides who I pay out of my personal purse. I fuel and maintain my cars from my personal purse,” he complained.

A police headquarters source also confirmed this evening that Olugbemi’s security aides had been withdrawn. Also this evening, government sources said Fayose had removed almost all his property from the Governor’s Lodge. Early this morning, the governor sent four hilux vans moving his personal effects from the Governor’s Lodge to his Spotless Hotel.

Each van made four trips. Two weeks earlier, there were reports that the governor carted some beds to his Afao and Ibadan homes. Another source said Fayose’s behaviour betrayed his intention in recent times, citing his last week secret journeyout of Ekiti State and today’s recorded broadcast to Ekiti people. “He likes loud life, but his behaviour recently suggests he is greatly troubled. He sneaked out of Ekiti State last week and quietly entered. Today, he presented a recorded broadcast to the people as a live broadcast. Something is wrong with oga. The way he is moving his property out of the Government House confirms he is up to a game that is known only to himself,” the source saiD

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by teemanbastos(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Firefire:
[s][/s]
needless cos Fayose can do all that osundefender reported.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by eleko1: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Good for him.He'll run for cover..Bon voyage cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by splashbaby(m): 1:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Tribulations begins in earnest.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by manck2: 1:20am On Apr 10, 2015
bullshit... You people they fool unself. they just they play game with your head until 4 days after now..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by akinladejo: 1:32am On Apr 10, 2015
End of road to the man of impunity that said 6>19

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by sova(m): 1:56am On Apr 10, 2015
what a pity,your careless talk has made GEJ to hate you. Ekiti people ask for it and the are getting it in dozin. I know ur spiritually inclined wife must have warn you but you wouldn't listen. Ifayose your exit is near,remember GMB still gat some stroke of cane for u

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Motolank: 2:41am On Apr 10, 2015
This Fayose is a disgrace to his family..and surely his generation

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 10, 2015
When the hunter becomes the hunted. hehe

Call GEJ silly but he's a silly MAN and you've brought out the man in him. Berra hide well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by VickJames(m): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2015
OsunDefender again?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 10, 2015
Any news piece from Osundefender is horse sh.it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by dodoniyi: 4:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by kliq(m): 5:02am On Apr 10, 2015
When the house is divided it is all man for himself....PDP which way?

Streetz truly military,ducking bullets

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2015
VickJames:
OsunDefender again?

Waiting for Punch, Vanguard et al to corroborate the story.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Horllamideh(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2015
The aftermath of having a leaky mouth........And his recent statement about "impeaching God" before they impeach him,which is more or less like relegating God to the position of your subordinate. His case is in God's hands sha
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by naijaboiy: 6:21am On Apr 10, 2015
This Fayose is just a foolish man.

His foolish and un guided utterances has landed him in the dip shìt he's in today.

GEJ is another foolish man for allowing him make such utterances during his campaign which cost him the loss of the election.

And now the same man is still bold enough to insult him.

GEJ allows things to get out of hand before taking actions. Well it's too late.

Fayose should just be left to his Fate.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by hijacke(m): 6:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by PEREP: 6:30am On Apr 10, 2015
From Osun Defender? The APC lawmakers camping in Osun? If true, why was commisssioner of Police changed? Where is the Tape?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
Withdraw.

the chicken is finally coming home to roost.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by godoluwa(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2015
osundefender is a newspaper published by d fool from the state governed by the fool & only the fool will believe such fool news from that fool newspaper

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by abduljabbar4(m): 6:56am On Apr 10, 2015
So Gej knew that Fayose was tarnishing his image but he was afraid of stopping him. That's their business
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by arsetalks(m): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2015
People claiming the reports are not true should please note that virtually everything stated there already happened.

As Olurin's security details been restored or not? Has Olugbemi's security details been withdrawn or not?

Ask yourselves these critical questions and then you would know Fayose would soon go to Akute Ojodu Berger to live with his brother Femi very soon.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Pavore9: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2015
lt is going down a second time!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by teemanbastos(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2015
arsetalks:
People claiming the reports are not true should please note that virtually everything stated there already happened.

As Olurin's security details been restored or not? Has Olugbemi's security details been withdrawn or not?

Ask yourselves these critical questions and then you would know Fayose would soon go to Akute Ojodu Berger to live with his brother Femi very soon.
abi o bros..
Abi is Fayose nt capable of calling GEJ silly? Sure he is.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Omoalhaja7: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Just watching how d end of Ifayose wld finally be....
By now, he would av understood dat all dos periods he waz runnng his mouth lik tap against GMB wont brng him any good.

With my 1.5L of akamu, am Watchin in 7D grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by dayodare49o: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2015
teemanbastos:
Withdraw.

He wants to run away? Thug of highest class.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by channelz: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2015
-
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by crixlight2(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Dis gonna make FTP...
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by driand(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2015
“that silly President will agree like he refused to do during the presidential election”. “Unfortunately, Fayose did not know that he was being recorded. The tape was sent to the President who after listening to it decided to leave Fayose to his fate.

Very interesting, he actually thought he was on nairaland when he was saying those words, now you'll see the true colors of jonacus, angry

One more to go, mimiko wer u dey? Oya ur turn! grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Fayose Moves Property From Govt House,allegedly insults GEJ by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Osundefender abi na attacker, easy with propaganda o. For the record, Fayose is going nowhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do South East Have Regular Power Supply Than Other Zones? / See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos) / What You May Not Know About Alhaji (sir) Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.