Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) (5224 Views)

"Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / 5 Reasons The SE Will Survive The Decline In Oil Price. / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by angelawoko(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2015
This was gotten from his Facebook page

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by idu1(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2015
This guy should parkwell make we see joor!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by temitemi1(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Wike is right on this...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Rubbish talk undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2015
Foolish talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2015
angelawoko:
This was gotten from his Facebook page

this eediot should just speak for himself. Don't involve the igbos in your selfish ambition.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by donttouch: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2015
I smell fake Fb account or Hackers~in~Action.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Arysexy(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Where is d link? Anybody can photoshop anything and post

4 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by angelawoko(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2015
My brother, no be me now, why u come dey quote me.
shachris:

this eediot should just speak for himself. Don't involve the igbos in your selfish ambition.
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by omenka(m): 6:42am On Apr 10, 2015
He said the battle would start from Rivers. I hope he and his children would be the ones at the frontline.

I wish he could add that we called him a bastard if he doesn't carve out Rivers state from Nigeria in an event he loses. Then we'd have two renown bastards in Nigeria.

Mumu man.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2015
angelawoko:
My brother, no be me now, why u come dey quote me.

sorry. I was actually quoting the article...lol

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by angelawoko(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by arsetalks(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2015
PDP members keep making statements that can only put the country at war yet the so called saint of a president can't have this checkmated.

This is unbecoming of people and their fans. Very senseless statement. If he has any evidence, why not contact the police or is the APC in charge of the police too?

6 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Dracula27: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Rivers people know that Wike has Never used facebook to communicate to the people before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by glin(f): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan said and I quote "Nobody's ambition worth d blood of any nigerian" pls Oga Wike let d peace we r enjoying continue. It shouldn't be a do or die affair biko.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Balkan(m): 6:53am On Apr 10, 2015
See ordinary lkwerre man. Wants to lead SE out of Nigeria
We don suffer.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Sweetguy25: 6:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Dracula27:
Rivers people know that Wike has Never used facebook to communicate to the people before.

You dey mind the APC propagandists?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by bjoyoyo: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2015
is this from a leader?
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Wike is right on this...
This robot again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by shakazuldadon: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2015
does wike have a fbook page.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Pavore9: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2015
He should go and sit down...they want to drag South East into their secession story after seizing our properties after the civil war!

7 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by oneeast: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2015
I thought some people said that it is the SE that is attaching itself to SS?

The truth is that the two regions are one people.

Wike will win with a very wide margin just like JK in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
oneeast:
I thought some people said that it is SE that is attaching itself to SS?

The truth is that the two regions are one people.

Wike will win with a very wide margin just like JK in Lagos.

I agree with you on this one. The SE/SS is actually ONE Eastern region and that is the fact. We should ensure that the PDP remains very strong in this region and remain in opposition; the economy of Nigeria lies in the region too.

I must also add that Wike cannot lead us out of Nigeria; he does not have that weight.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
Coward. The fat bastard, Apari Dumbo said more than this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Franzeez(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Ameachi should not try rubbish

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2015
shachris:

Are you Igbo? Please stfu!
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Balkan:
See ordinary lkwerre man. Wants to lead SE out of Nigeria
We don suffer.
If he doesn't lead you, who will? Tell me please, who will? Confused Balkanized e-goat!

#proudly Imolite

1 Like

Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by Menace2Society(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
Don't worry, very soon, your slavemaster is coming to chop your kwashiorkor head into pieces and cast your remains into the lagoon. Coward!
U lack home training!
Re: Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) by frankyychiji(f): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I agree with you on this one. The SE/SS is actually ONE Eastern region and that is the fact. We should ensure that the PDP remains very strong in this region and remain in opposition; the economy of Nigeria lies in the region too.

I must also add that Wike cannot lead us out of Nigeria; he does not have that weight.
You may be right on the last line. But is it not high time somebody began to talk seriously? However, the FB account is a parody account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Does Not Deserve My Award- Mo Ibraham Blasts / I Will Beat You Up And Impregnate You – Dino Melaye Threatens Tinubu’s Wife / Hezbollah Sponsoring ENDSARS Campaign Through Nigerian Celebrities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.