Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals (60971 Views)

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by endeedike(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
tuface you be my man...but e bi like say you smoke weed b4 doing this interview... dem thief you cassette na wetin make you no go school again? you normal so?? you know how many of my cassette and "walkman"cd player wey dem thief for my hand??

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by alobam1: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:
Shoro niyen

Oya mi lenu ohh..lol

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by holuwajaytee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:
Shoro niyen
oya mi lenu oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Tu face na olodo na him make am drop out grin grin

But you can go all out to have him
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by KUNZEH(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
so, wetin make we come do? OLODO

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Intendy: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:
Popular Nigerian musician 2face Idibia has recounted the early days in his career, when he had nothing and had to hustle for a living.

Speaking in an interview with Views Channel, 2face talks about the devastating incident, that led to his dropping out of school.

According to him, he was robbed of all his audio cassettes that he recorded and he was so devastated and later dropped out of school to face music.

He also recounts how he used to claim ‘staff’ when he boarded public buses in Lagos because he had no money to pay for his bus fare.

Staff is a popular word in Nigeria used by public servants like policemen or members of the armed forces whenever they enter public transport so they would not pay their bus fare.

He said: “I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music.

“I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue… staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus.”

Innocent Ujah Idibia popularly known as 2face is a proud father of seven children from three different women. He is happily married to Annie Idibia and they have two daughters together.

Source: http://www.naij.com/417844-2face-recounts-how-he-dropped-out-of-school.html

all is well that ends well
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by OG1BABY(f): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Summary of it all, you are now successful
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by streetvoice: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oga Titus EEE soriooo oga tuface Abeg I know u wella u Neva like book one day

Yeas ooo. Nufin dey happen

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Maynexicle(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
A new guru in naija hip hop line is out with a thundering audio mix titled he is crag ft mr streeter.They all tried.He just made it.www.hulkshare.com/66zlpmpmaxs0 leads you to his tracks.About to strike out believable missionic rap lines.No one could ever repeat.But could understand while listening.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?

Not everyone's path is the same.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:
Popular Nigerian musician 2face Idibia has recounted the early days in his career, when he had nothing and had to hustle for a living.

Speaking in an interview with Views Channel, 2face talks about the devastating incident, that led to his dropping out of school.

According to him, he was robbed of all his audio cassettes that he recorded and he was so devastated and later dropped out of school to face music.

He also recounts how he used to claim ‘staff’ when he boarded public buses in Lagos because he had no money to pay for his bus fare.

Staff is a popular word in Nigeria used by public servants like policemen or members of the armed forces whenever they enter public transport so they would not pay their bus fare.

He said: “I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music.

“I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue… staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus.”

Innocent Ujah Idibia popularly known as 2face is a proud father of seven children from three different women. He is happily married to Annie Idibia and they have two daughters together.

Source: http://www.naij.com/417844-2face-recounts-how-he-dropped-out-of-school.html

Tuface we know u then. U left IMT cos on cultists.
meanwhile that ur Aje butter guy for otupko, Benue to IMT Enugu; of Delta State origin died some yrs. ago. RIP to him in case u dont know.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by cochexky: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
What's the lesson of the story? Ok it has been in my mind to continue with my career as a footballer , so should I drop out at my 3 year cos football will finish before next year that I will graduate. shocked
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
neatly used infinix hot for sell at d rate of 14,000
in ado if interested call 07089428425.note its
fixed price

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by greggng: 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is a shame that pdp supports on nairaland will never learn frm their mistakes. They were busy insult buhari while the man is busy working, telling nigerians abt his manifesto. Is a shame they lay much emphases on paper qualification but not on performance. The humiliation of a ruling party will go down in the history of nigeria. Pdp is dead and won't come back to life again. Rip pdp

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
steppin:
Bros, e no matter now, but say the truth na.
You no know book, period!

Ok he no know book,is it not better for am say him no know book,if he don know book maybe he go dey one bank dey collect salary,nobody sef go sabi am,now Jonathan tinubu et al dey show for him party,he get property for GRA ikeja omo olodo don make am blow be dat o.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by daclint(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Airforce1 take note.lol
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by jossyj: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
2baba dont worry after all you are better than buhari
besides you speak good english and we understand your songs well.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by isah4salee: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Reason for dropping out of school by 2baba, not cogent enough.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by ksmartdope(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:

who get time to read this novel
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Badassniggga(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
i doubt that.. Listening to his songs depicits an intelligent man

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by obeysexy: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Your father has seven children and you drop out from school bcause you were robbed.............and now a star with a 70 children

grin LOl

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:

You're so intelligent but your father still pays for your school fees.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by geelord(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?

Do that sharply....3face is ur name
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by millionboi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
if thy r talkin,if u dnt ve somtin important 2say,jst kip quite ok
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by harry509: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tosin007:

how I wich I knew I shudt av gone back 2 sch 2 @ all, by now I know wia I 4 don day yu see now {Seriously}. Well all dsame am happy 4 2baba. God please bless me now pls my great father n heaven embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Lanceslot(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
That's not enough reason to drop out of school, but after all all he till achieved great things. One love to 2baba.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Most of you saying he's so stupid for dropping out of school are graduates living with your parents & sharing meals with your younger siblings.

2 face is not intelligent, he smokes weed, he has travels around the world, he speaks good english, he can feed your family for decades, you pay to see his concert.

Haters are liable to die of cancer
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by victorazy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:

Thnx
Wetin concern cassete with sch? Why u no drop out of music since ur tools is been stolen?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Just answer this
Is Dangote a graduate ??
Is Obasanjo a graduate ??
Is Bill Gates a graduate ??
Is Warren Buffet a graduate ??
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmmm...."Believe in ur self, dose @ d TOP don't have 2 heads" Kudos 2Baba....wat a fairy tale!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by ramalot(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Justicealh3(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Did e put e's childrens 2 school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.