Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals (61039 Views)

Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by doninno(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Try am c na u go useless like poumour meat, dea is no leason to learn dea, no mater wat happened dropping out of school ws nt d best he is jst lucky dat it paid off 4 him nd dat doesn't mean it will pay off 4 someone or even u. I tell u if 4 say him no male am him 4 change d story. Cuz of tape u go drop out of school hisss
izzyboy10:
Wow!thats a great lesson to learn.
#no_be_everybody_fit_go_school.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by hensben(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
I be tubaba fan but this story nor follow at all.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
millionboi:
if thy r talkin,if u dnt ve somtin important 2say,jst kip quite ok
Are u his spokesman?
I made a joke out of it,how is that ur concern?u av no right to tell me dat,make ur comment don't quote me
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by bejeria101(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
So u left school b,cos u lost tapes? Who get hammer for here!

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

You're so intelligent but your father still pays for your school fees.

If u totally lack a sense of humour,jump into d lagoon
Has he gone back to school since he is now rich?NO!!! Because he was never meant to b there in d first place.
U saw d face I made used there so use ur "intelligence" Mr IKT
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Truely Bros I dnt rily trust dt excuse oh,abi him bin don hear of one strong babalawo wey fit make ttinx happen anyway sha..."Anyway is a way".

[color=#000099][/color]
grin
uken73:
Robbed of cassettes? Not school fees? Hey, what an interesting excuse to give his parents to pursue his dream.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by tomzman: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmn. It's gud he made a name for himself despite that.
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by ugoezeik(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
e beta mk u dropout n join apc
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by ksmartdope(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
na everyday we dey hear this one

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:
Most of you saying he's so stupid for dropping out of school are graduates living with your parents & sharing meals with your younger siblings.

2 face is not intelligent, he smokes weed, he has travels around the world, he speaks good english, he can feed your family for decades, you pay to see his concert.

Haters are liable to die of cancer
Taking panadol for another man's headache.no 1 hates Tu face bt his reason is funny.
If he had said his ssce certificate gor burnt or was stolen that would mean that he couldn't continue because of the difficulty he would face to get them again or he couldn't balance his education with his music better....bt this his reason is laughable
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
2face my dear, am advicing u now to go back to school if u dnt mind
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Texie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lie. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
If u totally lack a sense of humour,jump into d lagoon
Has he gone back to school since he is now rich?NO!!! Because he was never meant to b there in d first place.
U saw d face I made used there so use ur "intelligence" Mr IKT

Firstly, we don't have lagoon in New York
Secondly, must everyone be educated.

Biiitch, get the fork off
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Taking panadol for another man's headache.no 1 hates Tu face bt his reason is funny.
If he had said his ssce certificate gor burnt or was stolen that would mean that he couldn't continue because of the difficulty he would face to get them again or he couldn't balance his education with his music better....bt this his reason is laughable

Does he need to be educated ??
Of what use is it gonna be to him ??
He ain't looking for a job just like you

#Dumb-skull
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Firstly, we don't have lagoon in New York
Secondly, must everyone be educated.

Biiitch, get the fork off
Use a river then
U can drop out if u like,ur biz dog
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by smartmom(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
olassy239:
neatly used infinix hot for sell at d rate of 14,000
in ado if interested call 07089428425.note its
fixed price
But brand new is 14,500 on konga

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

#Dumb-skull
If he never smelt d walls of a school in his life then he wouldn't be able to write songs dick-head
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Use a river then
U can drop out if u like,ur biz dog

Sorry. If i jump into the river, i will be rescued in less than 3 minutes
I never went to high school but i can feed your family.

#Biiitch, offering your pusssy won't help you graduate
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

#Dumb-skull
Like u work for yourself right?
With that uniform on...lolzz....am sure u went to school n sum1 paid ur bills so why didn't u pay yours Mr intelligent
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
If he never smelt d walls of a school in his life then he wouldn't be able to write songs dick-head

I never saw the walls of any school but i can write for the president of Nigeria.
Timaya never went to school, na you dey help am write his songs.

Your foolishness uses 4G network
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by millionboi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Are u his spokesman?
I made a joke out of it,how is that ur concern?u av no right to tell me dat,make ur comment don't quote me
did I hear u right?......is 2hash 2be a joke
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by jossyj: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who say 2baba no go school
no mind am o
him get 1st class for them GIVETHEMBELLYTOLOGY.
even him get the certificate it's not missing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Like u work for yourself right?
With that uniform on...lolzz....am sure u went to school n sum1 paid ur bills so why didn't u pay yours Mr intelligent

I joined the American Navy.
Even Nigerian agbero's can join the navy in the U.S

Again, you've never been out of Nigeria that's why your so foolish
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

I never saw the walls of any school but i can write for the president of Nigeria.
Timaya never went to school, na you dey help am write his songs.

Your foolishness uses 4G network
Hahahaha!!!Buhari doesn't need ur useless help,he is well educated,if u never attended a primary school den how did learn to read n write?na only uni b school mtchewww
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Atmmachine(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
misspatsy:
Hahahaha!!!Buhari doesn't need ur useless help,he is well educated,if u never attended a primary school den how did learn to read n write?na only uni b school mtchewww
Yeye dey smell

Our ancestors who never went to school wrote the calender,discovered America,wrote the bible.

Small girl, you're mentally unstable
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

I joined the American Navy.
Even Nigerian agbero's can join the navy in the U.S

Again, you've never been out of Nigeria that's why your so foolish
Runaway fool looking for greener pasture.You are proud of been a slave to the whites,smh for u sha
Oshodi tout,aus boi for oyibo man
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
smartmom:

But brand new is 14,500 on konga
check d price again on konga
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
millionboi:
did I hear u right?......is 2hash 2be a joke
u shudnt decide dat,afterall u were nt anywhere around me physically when I made dat statement.I rili laughed at his excuse bt what would you expect from all these celebrities
Adokiye posts semi-nude pictures of herself but claims to be a virgin who bilivs dat?
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by bellabae(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
0b1nna:

Yes dear. Nigeria...wtf...Africa will love you. cheesy
oh thanks
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by AhmedInusa: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
bellabae:
abi make I drop out n follow music too?
you go sweat for Boxers be that...
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by misspatsy(f): 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Atmmachine:

Our ancestors who never went to school wrote the calender,discovered America,wrote the bible.

Small girl, you're mentally unstable
Was your bible written in English,Hebrew,Latin,Greek or wat b4 translatn?
English remains a borrowed language in Nigeria only to be learnt in school not at home or in d womb.The language has always bn a mother tongue for d British.am sure u don't use d abacus no more cos it belongs to our ancestors not for us to use.why not continue counting ur date d way our ancestors did?
Small boy,your grey matter has denatured
Re: Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals by Edusouls(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
izzyboy10:
Wow!thats a great lesson to learn.
#no_be_everybody_fit_go_school.
not fit go school,some peoples brain are higher than school...they dont need school to succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] / Meet Olubunmi Akindele AKA Neeceebosslady, Funke Akindele's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.