Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (58843 Views)

Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Lagoon Bus Almost Full We Are Having A Party. / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Bants(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
DaBullIT:

Who is talking about sensitivity , You may think your catching fun , but people take jokes more than others can, i read 4 pages and i can tell you that some people are not joking, don't instigate violence or more hate in the country for sake of likes and quotes, be reasonable !

Guy if basketmouth or Bovi use this incident crack we go burst laff die....nothing like war naija united PDP to the world
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Una remenber "Bisamilahi"? Dem Hausas will explain better..... Una still remember "Osa StraightN Ko Ni Birake O"? Dem non yorubas in general will explain better.... Now it is time for "INTO THE LAGOON TIN". After 11th march 2015 Ask Dem IGBOSas they shall explain better by GOD's grace.... E no funny @all

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by lovely17(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
cool
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by CDon(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
photoshop work
undecided undecided
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by tiswell(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?

There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.
Eko hotel is owned by an igbo man,alongside some others u mentioned...do ya research well next time

3 Likes

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by tolugar: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Trust The igbos they will turn lagoon into a massive business destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Bants:

Guy if basketmouth or Bovi use this incident crack we go burst laff die....nothing like war naija united PDP to the world

You no fit compare Sleep with Death , no be the same , even then , when COMEDIANS make sensitive jokes, they [size=14pt]apologize immediately[/size] emphasizing that it's a joke

Gordon made fun of OBJ and immediately said baba na joke i dey o ,

I go dye made fun of Timaya, called him a militant , he later said Bros na joke o , if i miss make una help be beg timaya o

My point being , this topic is not in a joke section and different people have different states of mind when on NairaLand ,

Don't fuel like play like play gbege
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Myself2(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Goke7:
Please let's stop all these I beg everyone:

The mass defection of politicians from other parties to the apc that won the presidential elections on march 28 should teach all Nigerians a lesson.
These were the parties people were abusing and killing themselves for before March 28, the same people shouting Jonathan yesterday are now shouting Buhari now, even Governors and assembly members that will be elected on Saturday the 11th of April on the platform of other parties will also decamp to the apc to align themselves with the so called centre, can't we see that these politicians are only playing the game of chess with Nigerians? They are not foes or enemies as we think, its only a game so why all the stress,

Please let's pledge Peace for our beloved Nation.

Stop all of what?
Is the OP the Oba that started it? Why drag our politicians into a major goof by a revered Oba? ?
Pls call a spade a spade.
BTW, methinks the OP is only making light of the situation, so his post calmed more nerves than yours that is reminding us of the treachery of politicians.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Buhari for president. ......Agbaje for governor of Lagos State. .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Ekeke1(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Lol.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by deebrain(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2015
argon500:
Bia ne ba, osiso. Your bus is waiting for you.

Enter the bus with your life jacket or you buy at the entrance of the lagoon...lol

Nwa nem, ego le?
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by teufelein(f): 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Buhari for president. ......Agbaje for governor of Lagos State. .......

1 Share

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Ariani: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2015
my igbo brothers lets make fun of d oba statement. So dat nxt time d oba go tink twice b4 im go talk bad abt us

2 Likes

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by toju1(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2015
jimi4us:
t
what is this one saying or talking about.we are all looking for how to tackle all this bullshit going on in our country,you are busy typing bullshit.let me tell you,whoever that is responsible for uploading this happens to be part of those killing and causing all this nonsense.

there is what we call maturity in business,why must this be allowed,it will not bring anything except hatred

Also,those commenting ,you will continue to be sad,angered and limited.Those who go win ,go win.

Ask yourself,if u are not part of them,you will never be given any deals nor contract. your shop at Alaba will not be enlarged,you will still pay if not increased same rent

So what is this ranting and blaming all about

SEE, IF JK WINS,HE WILL I REPEAT,HE WILL NEVER COME TO NAIRALAND TO SAY,WHERE IS THAT GUY,THAT USED TO MAKE THE LOUDER NOISE ON NAIRALAND.

MEN ,BE WISE.YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS

YOU WILL SUCCEED,YOU SHALL SUCCEED,IT IS WELL
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by teufelein(f): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2015
the foolish baboon of oba of lagos lickking monkeys aassss...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Mcowubaba: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
HzRF:
Lwkmd
Bro u Signature is very Hilarious but quite sensitive...
APC/PDP nd GOD shouldn't even be in the same sentencecheesy..
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by FabCherish(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Nna nwanne ewero ife neme, ndi igbo di godi well loaded in every where una(enemies) comes from.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by pbs4real(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Myself2:

Stop all of what?
Is the OP the Oba that started it? Why drag our politicians into a major goof by a revered Oba? ?
Pls call a spade a spade.
BTW, methinks the OP is only making light of the situation, so his post calmed more nerves than yours that is reminding us of the treachery of politicians.
well said,he's confus'd.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by babajero(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Most Igbos says they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?

Lets get the fact right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.

Reason for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?

This are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladepo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select cloths at Idumota and yaba and kotangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and phones at Computer village Ikeja are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuisance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuisance that Most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments this Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty, stinking, rough, erection of illegal shops on road, on pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle this illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As long as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTER CONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL, JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE, etc are not own by the Igbos. This companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.

Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church that's reasonable that's owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbos church Lord Chosen church encourage nuisance in Lagos and it also double as the most dirtiest church in Lagos.

Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has kill thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?
XBLadez post=32552622:
Original life jackets from Japan! We will vote for Agbaje and wait for the Lagoon!!
There's no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?

The truth is that Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.
You said igbo didnt make lagos there you lie because yorubas has always been lazy right from time, that was why awolowo used the opportunity that fed capital was in lagos to make sure yorubas go to school by introducing free education that is what we call spoon feeding because yorubas was too lazy to send their wards to school but igbos on the other hand sent their children to school no matter their occupation and their salary level, just take a look around you what do you see agberos that is another another name for almajiri in yoruba, while the girls give birth like dogs with no father or husband to take of the children, if yorubas didn't rely on igbos for development why did awolowo told gowon not to allow igbos to have self rule as agreed in aburi, even till today they still see the potential of igbos that is why they can't allow us go because of our potentials, check every crucial and lucrative things in Yoruba land igboman owns it or is a top executive there and the position is by merit and not quota system. You said something about being among the top three richest, let me tell you, that is an excuse for a lazy and lame man, igbos don't count number we count percentage, let me tell you a fact more than 80 percent of igbo live comfortable with no government contribution to their life, and that is what Yorubas can never do even if given 100 years as dead line, you count Yorubas and hausas that are rich, but more than 80% live bellow poverty level SHAME ON YOU. (words of wisdom) south and east made nigeria, nd still the string holding nigeria together.

5 Likes

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by chemicool: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:
is seun this silly?? why allow such be on front page you don't like ambode doesn't mean you have to promote divisive trends on your website.... Allow people move on to better things not remember old hurts.....

Then what are you doing on the site? Omo ale, rin siwaju jare!
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by otr1(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
I heard the "I want to die in the lagoon" vest is also out?

You wish is our command...it shall be granted.
Just in case you don't know, life jack can not float you more than 4 hours, and you surely are going to get drowned before 2019 if you don't have at least 8800 jackets each. You see, you're doomed?!grin
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by calcal: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Lagoon too good for them jo, burn them.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by maum: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2015
Could we stop this already. This is getting,...I don't know...silly. Noise has been made and you guys have been heard. This is enough.

And yes, I'm Igbo. Nwa ama ana.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by maum: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2015
teufelein:
the foolish baboon of oba of lagos lickking monkeys aassss...

This is highly inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by podosci(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
You claim they are parasites so lets Cut out the north and the west from NIgeria....Keep in mind Nigeria runs a federal system, there fore each state Government is responsible for the development of his or her own States
Name one Eastern Region that's in the same level with Other states in the developed regions?
Igbos are not in good relations with the hausas for reason best known to both tribes
BUT The Igbos cannot afford to destroy the cordial relationship they have had with the Yorubas because of petty politics and PDP

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2015
chemicool:

Then what are you doing on the site? Omo ale, rin siwaju jare!

Eebu ki i so
insults don't attach to ones body like pods.... id blame your upbringing, if you had any.... swerve
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by zimoni(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2015
They should let this issue die nah.

E don do.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by podosci(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2015
The politicians are just making a big deal out of all this for political gains
I am amazed good thinking Nigerians are falling for their tricks.
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by balakbalam: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2015
A Message from Ndi Igbo =-d :
My dear fellow fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo of Lagos and entire Nigeria. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The threat from Oba Rilwan Akiolu upon Ohaneze ndi Igbo shall not be taken lightly.

Nigeria and Lagos belongs to every single one of us. We were never cursed by our parents when we left home to sojourn in another state. Neither has any of our Igwes or Obis or Ezes cursed or threatened any tribe especially the Yorubas with death and we do not see why the Oba of Lagos will threaten Igbos and other tribes with death because of election.

It is our right to choose or vote who we feel like supporting. It is not compulsory that we must vote Ambode and we are not going to continue to leave under the bondage of Tinubu, Fasola and most especially the oba who has no conscience but to threaten our lives and that of our family.

We are the children of Israel and Zion and no weapon formed against us shall proper and any tongue (oba Rilwan Akinolu) shall be condemned in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

We therefore declare a special fasting on Friday 10.04.2015, for all Igbos in Lagos and Nigeria to pray against this threat of the Oba. It shall be back to sender prayer. We shall not die but live and declare the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the living. We also advise every single one of us to go out massively and vote for who we feel is the right person for us. Tinubu will never put us (Ndi Igbo) in his pocket again.

Please circulate this message to all your Igbo brothers, sisters, children and friends wherever they may be living in Lagos state.

God bless and protect Ohaneze Ndi Igbo. God bless Lagos State and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, Amen!!!
Re: Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) by chemicool: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Guyman02:

Only a fool will spend his/her time reading all your trash to the end.

Were nie! Go back your amadioha village!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla / When An Igbo Girl Finally Finds Her Name On Coca-cola Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.