Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ (13319 Views)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
i have been trying to seek answers to this mind bogging question,

what language did Adam and his descendants speak before the incident at the "tower of Babel"

lets drop in and learn something

God bless you
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by simmy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
no idea
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by seun42(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
i think its hebrew, but i dont have the back up
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
The spoke the language of the bibleGod which is hebrew, Just the way the first man that Buddah created spoke Nepalise.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by seun42(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
lets be serious na at least for once here. . . .bindex smiley cheesy

u make me laff
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2009
seun*:

lets be serious na at least for once here. . . .bindex smiley cheesy

u make me laff

Do you know Ahudama? He is a south american God a tribe in Peru worship, The first man he created was panku and he spoke Gera his language just like the first man Sango created spoke yoruba. The first men the Chinese Gods created all spoke Chinese if you are to go by the Chinese history, same with the Hindu Gods the first people they created all spoke the Indain language, The first man Zeus created spoke greek(you can read the greek history). Can't you see that in the Koran Adam spoke Arabic which is the language of Allah, in the bible Adam spoke Hebrew which is the language of the biblical patriachs and the hebrew God of the old testement( read the OT). If Christainity had originated from China then the Chinese would have been God's "Chosen people" and Adam and Eve would have spoken Chinese. Infact the bible would have been written in Chinese. And as for the tower of babel that is one of the greatest lie ever told.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by MrCrackles(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
bindex:

Do you know Ahudama? He is a south american God a tribe in Peru worship, The first man he created was panku and he spoke Gera his language just like the first man Sango created spoke yoruba. The first men the Chinese Gods created all spoke Chinese if you are to go by the Chinese history, same with the Hindu Gods the first people they created all spoke the Indain language, The first man Zeus created spoke greek(you can read the greek history). Can't you see that in the Koran Adam spoke Arabic which is the language of Allah, in the bible Adam spoke Hebrew which is the language of the biblical patriachs and the hebrew God of the old testement( read the OT). If Christainity had originated from China then the Chinese would have been God's "Chosen people" and Adam and Eve would have spoken Chinese. Infact the bible would have been written in Chinese. And as for the tower of babel that is one of the greatest lie ever told.

Huh? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
Everyone knows Adam spoke the Khoisan click language.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2009
morpheus24:

Everyone knows Adam spoke the Khoisan click language.

Is that not the language of the bush men? The Gods must be crazy remember the movie? grin grin grin
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by seun42(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2009
bindex i use to think you were one heck of a good researcher, so why could this topic be posing a real challenge for you wink cheesy

are you stuned grin?
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
seun*:

bindex i use to think you were one heck of a good researcher, so why could this topic be posing a real challenge for you wink cheesy

are you stuned grin?

I am not stunned, all the Gods seem to speak the language of the men that created them. The bibleGod never spoke yoruba did he? Same with Allah, Allah never spoke mandingo. He spoke the lanaguage of the men that created him.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bilms(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
Arabic was the first language of humanity and first prophet Adam Allah Salaam use this Arabic language and first word he speak لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah the proof is here written on mountains.

NAME OF ALLAH لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah I FOUND ON MOUNTAINS SHADOW CLOSE TO MADINAH CITY SAUDI ARABIA !

I found Allah name close to Madinah towards North of city there are mountains and satellite picture proofing the Allah name have a look closely here is the Yahoo Maps web link.

I was looking Madinah and suddenly I just noticed.

Satellite Negative/Terrain Map view
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.66541&l on=39.429511&zoom=11

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&h, ,-97.15369&sspn=41.82 6308,76.640625&ie=UTF 8&ll=24.654506,39.498 596&spn=0.916099,1.73 0347&t=p&z=10

لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah meaning THERE IS NO CREATOR ONLY ALLAH

Here is cursor on لااله
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.842499& lon=39.300422&zoom=11

Here is cursor on الا الله
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.757727& lon=39.392432&zoom=11

Subhan Allah.
Hop you can see.

Allah Sines always come at the final round and we will see more Sines soon and this is the final round before the Judgment day comes.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2009
na wa o, bindex this one pass you well well, at least look am from the unreligious point of view na?

i am really disappo**** o! grin grin

EVEN WITH OUR ALL KNOWING MODERATOR SEF, NA WA O grin grin
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by MisterMan(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
tonye-t:

na wa o, bindex this one pass you well well, at least look am from the unreligious point of view na?

i am really disappo**** o! grin grin

EVEN WITH OUR ALL KNOWING MODERATOR SEF, NA WA O grin grin
I am not really used to this particular board, but he is very intelligent and funny. I agree with him on all fours except when he said just like the first man Sango created spoke yoruba. Sango never created any man. What he said was simply logically true
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by seun42(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
so are you suppose to answer the question? undecided
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
It is Arabic. Proofs are many. But I will say that mount Arafat is so named, because thats where Adama nd his wife, hawa met, before they started having children. kaaba is the first house that they built as their focal direction and point in the worship of Allah. Both of these things are still there in Makka, today. The language spoken by Makkans is Arabic.

The language of the last Book revealed, which remain in the exact words, sentence, and tone, when it was revealed is Arabic. And Makka is the oldest land on earth. The first to emerge from under water, when earth was commanded to do so. The mouth piece of the earth is Makka. It is addressed as the mother of the villages. Today the whole world is a village. What a truth that Qur'aan spoke, then which is now happening in our time; global village is a known expression.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
aunty olabowale, dont you think facts and links may will convince us here more?
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2009
Am not aunty, my man. I know Olabowale is a name loved by both male and female.

Now, what other fact do you need than what I stated? You are one of these computer geeks. If its not on web it aint true? Before computer, there were known facts. The facts are no less facts, even now.

So if you have a proof, any proof against what I said, please provide it.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
bindex:

Is that not the language of the bush men? The Gods must be crazy remember the movie? grin grin grin

Its only logical since they are one of the oldest ethnic groups in existence plus look at all the wild life down there in the serengety.

Adam was a Bushman!
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
olabowale:

It is Arabic. Proofs are many. But I will say that mount Arafat is so named, because thats where Adama nd his wife, hawa met, before they started having children. kaaba is the first house that they built as their focal direction and point in the worship of Allah. Both of these things are still there in Makka, today. The language spoken by Makkans is Arabic.

The language of the last Book revealed, which remain in the exact words, sentence, and tone, when it was revealed is Arabic. And Makka is the oldest land on earth. The first to emerge from under water, when earth was commanded to do so. The mouth piece of the earth is Makka. It is addressed as the mother of the villages. Today the whole world is a village. What a truth that Qur'aan spoke, then which is now happening in our time; global village is a known expression.

Eureka!Of course!. how stupid we are not to realize this. The language is so beautiful even the angels speak it.

Thank you for this revelation.

By the way can you tell me what form of Arabic was spoken and has it changed over the years to incorporate other words from other languages or does it stand out alone as being un-influenced by other non heavenly languages.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by PastorAIO: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
The original language was English. It is still being spoken around the world. All languages are a derivation from it.

Mind you, you have to bear in mind that languages evolve along with Human experience so when I say English I don't merely mean 'english as spoken today'. I am talking about English as a dynamic phenomenon.

As with all languages there is the High Culture aspect and the low culture aspect. High English is best spoken and has it's greatest proponents in a little town in the delta of the River Niger called Warri.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
with all the supposedly intellectuals i thought we have in da house yet no one seems to be coming out with some reasonable answer at least with some links to help us with

well for moi i think when you read this link you will be educated and come back with something to tell the house

click here
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
www.answerbag.com/q_view/170578 - 47k - Cached - Similar pages
Hebrew -- The Original Language? (Of Course Not!)Dec 6, 2007 , They are not indications that Hebrew was the first human language. , Even if their speech was the same actual language spoken by someone ,
orvillejenkins.com/languages/hebreworiginal.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

This is a worthwhile reading.

@Morpheus24:

Eureka!Of course!. how stupid we are not to realize this. The language is so beautiful even the angels speak it.

Thank you for this revelation.

By the way can you tell me what form of Arabic was spoken and has it changed over the years to incorporate other words from other languages or does it stand out alone as being un-influenced by other non heavenly languages.

Fusat. The pure Qur'aanic Arabic language/togue. Read the second verse of Chapter known as Joseph. All Arabs have to learn this very Fusat. That includes the Bedoins, who have the purest, form of the other tribal Arabic tongue. I am sure you will find out when you study Fusat Arabic, that it stands on its own. Afterall, the Qur'aan brought this pure language to mankind, again starting from the the time of the revelation to Muhammad (AS).
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Tonyet1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
my sister in the faith olabowale, i cant seem to understand one thing from your link oh, especially from the only poster over there wink
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
olabowale:

This is what happens when rational people allow religious dogma to destroy their brain cells.

tonye-t:

with all the supposedly intellectuals i thought we have in da house yet no one seems to be coming out with some reasonable answer at least with some links to help us with

well for moi i think when you read this link you will be educated and come back with something to tell the house

click here

Nice write up, the writer refuted another writer's(christain apologist) ludacrious claim that hebrew was the original language people spoke.

Origin of language

The origin of language (glottogony) is a topic that has attracted considerable speculation throughout human history. The use of language is one of the most conspicuous and diagnostic traits that distinguish Homo sapiens from other species. Unlike writing, spoken language leaves no concrete evidence of its nature or even its existence. Hence linguists have to resort to indirect methods in trying to decipher the origins of language.

Linguists agree that there are no existing primitive languages, and all modern human populations speak languages of comparable complexity. While existing languages differ in terms of the size of and subjects covered by their lexicons, all possess the grammar and syntax needed, and can invent, translate, or borrow the vocabulary necessary to express the full range of their speakers' concepts.[1][2] All humans possess similar linguistic abilities, and no child is born with a biological predisposition favoring any one language or type of language.[3]

Human language may have emerged by the transition to behavioral modernity some 164,000 years ago at the latest (Upper Paleolithic). A common assumption is that behavioral modernity and the emergence of language coincide and are dependent on one another, while others would push back the origin of language to some 200,000 years ago, the time of the appearance of archaic Homo sapiens (Middle Paleolithic), or even into the Lower Paleolithic, to some 500,000 years ago. This question significantly depends on the view taken of the communicative skills of Homo neanderthalensis. In either case, a lengthy stage of pre-language, intermediate between great ape language and fully developed human language, needs to be assumed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_language
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by bindex(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2009
bilms:

Arabic was the first language of humanity and first prophet Adam Allah Salaam use this Arabic language and first word he speak لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah the proof is here written on mountains.

NAME OF ALLAH لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah I FOUND ON MOUNTAINS SHADOW CLOSE TO MADINAH CITY SAUDI ARABIA !

I found Allah name close to Madinah towards North of city there are mountains and satellite picture proofing the Allah name have a look closely here is the Yahoo Maps web link.

I was looking Madinah and suddenly I just noticed.

Satellite Negative/Terrain Map view
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.66541&l on=39.429511&zoom=11

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&h, ,-97.15369&sspn=41.82 6308,76.640625&ie=UTF 8&ll=24.654506,39.498 596&spn=0.916099,1.73 0347&t=p&z=10

لااله الا الله La ilaha ill Allah meaning THERE IS NO CREATOR ONLY ALLAH

Here is cursor on لااله
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.842499& lon=39.300422&zoom=11

Here is cursor on الا الله
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=24.757727& lon=39.392432&zoom=11

Subhan Allah.
Hop you can see.

Allah Sines always come at the final round and we will see more Sines soon and this is the final round before the Judgment day comes.

What is this?  grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided Arabic was the first language of humanity according to the unknown writers of the koran or who? were all the lies and myths contained in the Koran peer- reviewed? What a load of hogwash.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by olabowale(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
Search ResultsAdamic language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJan 12, 2009 , Arabic, which is related to Hebrew, could also lay claim to being the original Adamic language for this reason, which many Muslim scholars ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamic_language - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

@Tonye-t: If you haven't noticed the difference between male and female genders, how could you be a ble to notice, the process of arriving at the first spoken language by human?

Or maybe you are being deceitful that you fail to notice that I said that I am not a woman. Lol. The life of a gender bender or gay must be rough in your part of the world. Or maybe in your eyes everything is woman. Darn. I am having the opinion that you may just be just trying to play dumb, while you are as corny or wise as a fox.

Anyway, you must know that even the non-muslims believe that Arabic is a probable Adamaic language. I know for a fact it is. It is the language of paradise.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2009
olabowale:

Fusat. The pure Qur'aanic Arabic language/togue. Read the second verse of Chapter known as Joseph. All Arabs have to learn this very Fusat. That includes the Bedoins, who have the purest, form of the other tribal Arabic tongue. I am sure you will find out when you study Fusat Arabic, that it stands on its own. Afterall, the Qur'aan brought this pure language to mankind, again starting from the the time of the revelation to Muhammad (AS).

Since Fusat was the first complex language spoken consequently diverging onward to formulate other world languages spoken,  an analysis of this language and another relativelly pure form of language which has experienced relatively extreme isolation or preservation should produce at least a template for root word comparisions between the two.

Hmm let me see How about "Fusat" and " Khoisan click sounds". They both fit the above criteria

Can you establish any Islamic studies that have pondered on the above and if so can you post for me to read or if not then don't you think it is worth researching so you can prove your point without a shadow of doubt to us
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
olabowale:

Search ResultsAdamic language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJan 12, 2009 , Arabic, which is related to Hebrew, could also lay claim to being the original Adamic language for this reason, which many Muslim scholars ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamic_language - 42k - Cached - Similar pages

@Tonye-t: If you haven't noticed the difference between male and female genders, how could you be a ble to notice, the process of arriving at the first spoken language by human?

Or maybe you are being deceitful that you fail to notice that I said that I am not a woman. Lol. The life of a gender bender or gay must be rough in your part of the world. Or maybe in your eyes everything is woman. Darn. I am having the opinion that you may just be just trying to play dumb, while you are as corny or wise as a fox.

Anyway, you must know that even the non-muslims believe that Arabic is a probable Adamaic language. I know for a fact it is. It is the language of paradise.

And by "Adamaic" you really thing the non muslims scholars are not refering soley to Monothoesitc belief.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
@Bindex,
Im surprised you're still arguing with these people. shocked They are LOST, just let it be. The first reply you had about the first language being the language of whatever culture promoting their gods should have ended this conversation. Now you have OLABOWALE and co. basking in raghead glory.

@Olabowale, YOU'RE A CRAZY WOMAN.
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by PastorAIO: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
1)Assuming Adam didn't know everything, is it possible that he might have experienced something one day that would have left him 'lost for words'.  Or did he know absolutely every word for everything that he needed to express.

2) What is the word for Computer in the original language.  Arabic or Hebrew, this is an open question to whoever cares to answer, christian or muslim, or atheism.

3)  What is the Word for pollution in the original language, and for bacteria.

4) Is it not true that any language that does not evolve is a stupid and useless language.  Afterall human experiences are constantly evolving.  If all decent languages evolve then how can an original language remain extant?
Re: what was man's original language? Hebrew, Arabic, or what :-\ by morpheus24: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pastor AIO:

1)Assuming Adam didn't know everything, is it possible that he might have experienced something one day that would have left him 'lost for words'. Or did he know absolutely every word for everything that he needed to express.

2) What is the word for Computer in the original language. Arabic or Hebrew, this is an open question to whoever cares to answer, christian or muslim, or atheism.

3) What is the Word for pollution in the original language, and for bacteria.

4) Is it not true that any language that does not evolve is a stupid and useless language. Afterall human experiences are constantly evolving. If all decent languages evolve then how can an original language remain extant?

Thats Olabowale's premise and he wants you to be convinced!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost Disappear? / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / Methodist Church Seeks Donations As Kidnappers Of Prelate, Others Demand N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.