Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium (24329 Views)

Senator Akpabio Denies Involvement In Bribery Of Supreme Court Justices / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Rivers: Why We Refused PDP Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by petermichaels(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Its a wise decision b4 dose abokis and haters of Good things go spoil am
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
anwo247:

Pls tell them. Gone are the says I argue with these APC touts.... very soon, I mean very soon, nigeria will see the error in this Buhari's presidency.
Most of them don't even knw what is at stake sef
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by richidinho(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.

Did you not say certificate is no big issue in Nigeria again?

Do you know Ambode was sacked by Fashola for unprofessionally rendering Lagos state Account to Tinubu instead of him the Governor.

Do u know that it was the fear of Agbaje not playing to gallery that made Tinubu handover power to Fashola?
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

Shred? Lmao! You mean word exchange? Na I'll deflate you with silence, because silence is the best ans for a FOOL and a Shameless gay! Go on now wiggle your tail for them... lmao, bye am out!!!

Ehn back hoo bag did u just call me a foool,I guess ur maamaa dint know ur papa a slutty mother given birth to a leech,awon oni ra nu,may ur slackky kitty wall never get back to its normal side,smelling biatch
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by aurenflani: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
walemadu:
na APC build am? Buhari is a bastard!

Buhari is not a bastard your father is undecided
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Ehn back hoo bag did u just call me a foool,I guess ur maamaa dint know ur papa a slutty mother given birth to a leech,awon oni ra nu,may ur slackky kitty wall never get back to its normal side,smelling biatch

Stale... esp coming frm a fagggot whose anuus drips live maggot as a result of excessive peniss entourage. Son of a whoree cheesy ok bye
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by ocelot2006(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dharniel:
He is gambling with the state's allocation. You berra change your mind before it's too late.

Do your worst.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by ocelot2006(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hawlahscho:
[size=25pt]#BabaWhenYouFinallyTakeOver Jail that governor. undecided [/size]

Go and jail him na. Nonesense.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by bayulll01(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

Stale... esp coming frm a fagggot whose anuus drips live maggot as a result of excessive peniss entourage. Son of a whoree cheesy ok bye

Bye kee,aint done with u whoreee,av u called ur maaamaa to ask who ur father is,it runs in the family,mother biatch,daughter leechh,LovePeddler hoe bag,I only pity ur unfortunate daughter,uselesss mofo
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by dasrackhor(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
walemadu:
Guy cool down oooo...U r taking dis thing personal oooooo...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by dasrackhor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
aurenflani:

Buhari is not a bastard your father is undecided
haba...Dats uncalled for nah...though he w̶̲̅ǟš wrong calling some1 fada a bastard u dnt av to stoop so low to dat extent nah...One love...
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by tuncy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
stanech:

APC didn't apply first in Edo una too dey lie chaiii8 na wah

Mr. Truth, did u follow the news, so who applied first.. Ode! Loser

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by PastorOla1: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
This is true to his type, APC will teach him how to play politics when he come to the senate. Akpabio this politics with betterness, this is old fashion.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
bayulll01:

Bye kee,aint done with u whoreee,av u called ur maaamaa to ask who ur father is,it runs in the family,mother biatch,daughter leechh,LovePeddler hoe bag,I only pity ur unfortunate daughter,uselesss mofo

Ok kiddo, you had to call your mum to confirm how she went from door to door selling he kitten huh? Buhahahahah, , next time you wanna call a lady a. Whoree you shd. Remember your conjiled mum's kitten!!! Silly mofo!!!
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by stonemind(f): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
barcanista:
My position was very clear, "Amaechi was 100% wrong" for denying the President and Rivers people state property.
Buhari will extend his "anti-corruption" fight across board. From Amaechi, Rochas to Saraki, he will have to revisit the PTDF scandal, he will have to revisit the petition from "True Face of Lagos" against Fashola and every other petitions including the fraudulent transcorp deal by Obasanjo. Otherwise, he will be a lame duck to think of singling out Godswill Akpabio or any other PDP Chieftain. Let me reteirate that Buhari is bound to be a huge flop when he takes over mantle of leadership. But I wish him well for the sake of the country.

For your mind you wise abi? Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by stonemind(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
walemadu:

See who dey call Pearson bastard? Na you and your generation be bastard... Thunder go strike that your useless mama tot*

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Abayhormy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
richidinho:

Did you not say certificate is no big issue in Nigeria again?

Do you know Ambode was sacked by Fashola for unprofessionally rendering Lagos state Account to Tinubu instead of him the Governor.

Do u know that it was the fear of Agbaje not playing to gallery that made Tinubu handover power to Fashola?

Do You Know these things you said are Rumors, or Better still unverifiable propaganda from people that want to condition your mind for their own profiting ?

But all these things I wrote are verifiable, proofable facts with records . Allot of evil mischievous lies circulating out there .

(CHECK OUT THIS LINK AND SEE TRUTH BY
YOURSELF http://www.punchng.com/news/i-didnt-sack-ambode-says-fashola/ ). You can also Google 'Fashola sacks Ambode' to get other explanations of Fashola on the issue.

[b]And for your information, do you know the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes just 55billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 135billion, Rivers 99.67billion, Delta 95.77, Bayelsa 82.04, now tell me, which of these have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past governors?

Do you know at a point, for years, The federal government wthheld lagos state Local government allocations totally and Bola Tinubu and Ambode the then acountant general of lagos state had to work together to be creative and work out the genius of running lagos? Just consider the level pressure on infrastructure in lagos, consider the demand for social amenities and compare what lagos gets to these other states and the FG. Mind you, lagos does not have oil revenue, and the Nigerian ports revenue people usually refer to are going to the federal purse. Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Parastatal. Somany people confuse it to be a source of state revenue. As at now, FG is owing Lagos 40 billion.[/b]
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by edydamsel(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
was it sign by akpabio? Or you just want to tarnish his image? Besides i guess pdp used the stadium cos i had watched the live event of pdp on that thursday, please lets stop dis political hatred and embrace peace.a good leader can be from any party,let it not be because akpabio is in pdp rather let the truth of the matter be made known to the public
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Edoblakky(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:
Do you know Ambode graduated as an accountant from University of Lagos at the age of 21?

Do you know he became a Chartered accountant at the age of 24 ?

Do you know he became a fellow of the Institute of chartered accountants at the age of 36 ?

Do you know he was the second best graduating student in WAEC+HSE at Federal government college Warri ?

Do you know JK was a strong Tinubu boy in ACN but left the party when Tinubu decided to pick fashola over him simply because Tinubu felt fashola would do better in governance because he is a lawyer and SAN while JK is a Pharmacist ? Do you know it was the potentials that Tinubu saw in Fashola that now became evident to all of us in the governance of Fashola ?

Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility) ?

Do you know Ambode has 26 years of Administrative/accounting experience ?

Ambode is a quiet man and he does not blow his horn too loud, but he is quality, just like Fashola.

Let's put sentiments aside, let's vote in the best interest of lagos.

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.
Do you also know that Ambode was the accountant general during Fashola's first term in office and that Yar ' Adua paid Lagos all the allocations OBJ ceased but Ambode channelled all the amount to the Lion of Bourdillon and when Fashola found out, he sacked Ambode? The man Ambode may be an accountant by training but he's a rogue and a stooge to the Jagaban. My vote goes to Agbaje!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by richidinho(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Abayhormy:

Do You Know these things you said are Rumors, or Better still unverifiable propaganda from people that want to condition your mind for their own profiting ?

But all these things I wrote are verifiable, proofable facts with records . Allot of evil mischievous lies circulating out there .

YOURSELF http://www.punchng.com/news/i-didnt-sack-ambode-says-fashola/ ). You can also Google 'Fashola sacks Ambode' to get other explanations of Fashola on the issue.

[b]And for your information, do you know the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes just 55billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 135billion, Rivers 99.67billion, Delta 95.77, Bayelsa 82.04, now tell me, which of these have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past governors?

Do you know at a point, for years, The federal government wthheld lagos state Local government allocations totally and Bola Tinubu and Ambode the then acountant general of lagos state had to work together to be creative and work out the genius of running lagos? Just consider the level pressure on infrastructure in lagos, consider the demand for social amenities and compare what lagos gets to these other states and the FG. Mind you, lagos does not have oil revenue, and the Nigerian ports revenue people usually refer to are going to the federal purse. Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Parastatal. Somany people confuse it to be a source of state revenue. As at now, FG is owing Lagos 40 billion.[/b]

Who is this brainwashed fellow?

We want things done differently in Lagos

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode have tried let's taste another maggi with less godfatherism

PDP .....change
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Abayhormy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Edoblakky:
Do you also know that Ambode was the accountant general during Fashola's first term in office and that Yar ' Adua paid Lagos all the allocations OBJ ceased but Ambode channelled all the amount to the Lion of Bourdillon and when Fashola found out, he sacked Ambode? The man Ambode may be an accountant by training but he's a rogue and a stooge to the Jagaban. My vote goes to Agbaje!

[b]Do you know the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes just 55billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 135billion, Rivers 99.67billion, Delta 95.77, Bayelsa 82.04, now tell me, which of these have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past governors?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Hawlahscho(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Go and jail him na. [size=40pt]Nonesense.[/size]

[size=25pt]Bro I dey fear for that English o, your English teacher no just try at all.

It's not NONESENSE, It's spelt NONSENSE.

So, I won't answer you because SENSE can be derived from NON-SENSE. [/size]
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by ogmask: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
chlowi:

i thought he has always been a pro GMB?

he decamped when he was lied to that buhari will be disqualified.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by chlowi(f): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
ogmask:

he decamped when he was lied to that buhari will be disqualified.

Ok. Thank you for the info, in a game like politics people are bound to decamp to any party of their choice, the or poster who spoke to him in that manner had no right whatsoever to! We must all learn to respect people's opinion or wishes whether they align with ours or not
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by osayuking(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Do you know Ambode was the Accountant General of Lagos state when Federal Government was not giving Lagos state any Allocation at all for some years(Tinubu was the governor) ? And Ambode/Tinubu had to put creative minds together to run lagos for four years(despite the huge population and responsibility?

Ambo, Atide. Eko oni Baje.[/quote]do you also know ambode ws false to resign under fasola due to incompetence and fraudulent act?
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by smartleo(m): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2015
donphilopus:

And what was your position or 'stand' on that (Amaechi's refusal) matter then?

Barcarnista ur lack of vision and depth has brought you here but please stay with your decision,that's the path to stardom.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by ogmask: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
chlowi:

Ok. Thank you for the info, in a game like politics people are bound to decamp to any party of their choice, the or poster who spoke to him in that manner had no right whatsoever to! We must all learn to respect people's opinion or wishes whether they align with ours or not

i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by Matty33(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dharniel:
He is gambling with the state's allocation. You berra change your mind before it's too late.
Don't be deceived, the State's allocation can't be touched; this is a democratic govt.
Re: Akpabio Denies APC Use Of Stadium by walemadu: 10:58am On May 22, 2015
stonemind:

See who dey call Pearson bastard? Na you and your generation be bastard... Thunder go strike that your useless mama tot*
Buhari remains a bastard! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Seme Border / NAF Bombs Ali Kawaje’s House, Destroys Kidnappers’ Enclave / Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.