Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94549 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2015
why would ladies have the impression that if they hava sex with a guy they are doing the guy a favour..... its somehow after making sure they are satisfied..... all they will think is that they have given u a huge favour

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ronald4lif(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2015
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.

807 Likes 95 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by falconey(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2015
who is banging who?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2015
true talk...... this favour stuff is really pissing me off.....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Skillfullulu(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
Its because we guys get full and need to cum, we do d digging and we request for it more than em do.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Its because we guys get full and need to cum, we do d digging and we request for it more than em do.
how na..... is that why they will say they are doing us a favour..... by they no be woman dey enjoy sex pass

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
After all our suffering on top of dem grin, I knw d amount of energy I do lose after sex tongue

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:
Coz de luk lyk de gonna die wen de are ho rny lipsrsealed

it depends on d person dat initiates d sex sha...
i get it...... its because the guys are open.... but girls..... they are ready to supress the urge...... that very bad... even when they are dieing in need of it

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by 2dice(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2015
We Guys caused it..
Imagine some guy can go on their kneels swearing to Amadioha just to hit the kongo

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Emodeee: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

Av u ever been told? U must be skilled at giving Mouth Action. C d position of ya mouth @ur dp.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2015
Emodeee:

Av u ever been told? U must be skilled at giving Mouth Action. C d position of ya mouth @ur dp.

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
williamspaul22:
After all our suffering on top of dem grin, I knw d amount of energy I do lose after sex tongue

ontop ke?

na missionary style

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by justmag(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2015
Only a good digger or aspiring prostitute will think that. The pleasure goes both ways at the end of the day. As long as she opens her mouth to moan then she better not be telling me she is doing me a favor. I can't imagine a girl telling me that, if she ever does...I'll make sure she remembers where the front door is. angry

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Emodeee: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
D issue is dat, guys libido is very high and most of the time, they find it difficult to contain it. So d lady factor will come in to quench their libido. 4get, ladies too do av sexual desires bt they r capable of quenching it to zero minimum. In fact, na d ladies dey enjoy d sex pass. Imagine, wen u r s***king her boobs, na she go dey moan, it shws intense sexual pleasure. Bt guys too like sex abeg especially d guys in dis generation. Can u imagine? Dat guy said a girl gave him b.j in the afternoon at public place, isn't dat crazy? it is.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.
gbaaaaaam !!!

You have said it all cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by williamspaul22(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

ontop ke?

na missionary style
all d styles oh grin, except d one u gals try small na d one on top. Others na us d lose strength scatter tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Emodeee: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

undecided

Write something. Like say u nvr gv b.j b4.

Honestly, dats wah ma instinct told me. M jez bearing ma mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Emodeee:

Write something. Like say u nvr gv b.j b4.

Honestly, dats wah ma instinct told me. M jez bearing ma mind.

u r lucky m nt in d mood undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
why would ladies have the impression that if they hava sex with a guy they are doing the guy a favour..... its somehow after making sure they are satisfied..... all they will think is that they have given u a huge favour
That's because those idiotic guys beg and shed tears for the girl to sleep with them. . . Fvcktardinhos.

Therefore, tell me how it wasn't a favour.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ifex370(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r lucky m nt in d mood undecided

mood for a BL.ow job undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ivyT(f): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

can I have part ur brain_I wanna use it for something important....

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ronald4lif(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
ivyT:

can I have part ur brain_I wanna use it for something important....

How important is it? Is it going to shape my bank account. wink

41 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
@OP u re very right o, it kind of annoying wen u feel a back pain afta sex n d lady will b sound with no pain n still makes u feel lyk she just done 4 u a favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
ifex370:

mood for a BL.ow job undecided

evn u too embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Skillfullulu(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
how na..... is that why they will say they are doing us a favour..... by they no be woman dey enjoy sex pass
if u wan cum, how do u feel? U feel like wow!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
ladies are very ungrareful..... it us even the guys that are even doing them a favour....i can decide to go in. cum nd come out without pleasing her. but we will do d pre-intimacy, suck anything suckable,lick anything lickable all in the name of satisfying them.... at the end they will say they are rendering us a huge favour

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by ifex370(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
sinaj:

evn u too embarassed

No babe... I was beginning to wonder. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:
We Guys caused it..
Imagine some guy can go on their kneels swearing to Amadioha just to hit the kongo
funny .... hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by 2dice(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
okusebi:
funny .... hahahahaha
bro that the fact
if we can give yourself some respect nd form aliittle i swear na them go dey Beg!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Why do men think giving up the dick is a gift?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by okusebi(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2015
MrsChima:
Why do men think giving up the dick is a gift?
sex is something that both parties enjoy.....so no one should think he or she is doing the other party a favour

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / How To Know A Virgin Guy / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.