Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (94540 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=32828286]Mandi

Great point. I asked him what is the difference between western and eastern feminism because feminism is feminism across the board

I am fair and want to give him a chance to educate me because I know there is no difference regardless of geography.

My stance on ch

Lol I ridiculed myself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=micktoxin post=32828985][/quote]

Yes...you did. Truth is bitter.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

How the Bleep can someone not comprehend you telling me that I share "western view of feminism

There is no such thing as "western" feminism. Feminism across the board is about gender equality PERIOD!!

Sexism is about ONE GENDER dominance or superiority. Some people really need to stop changing definitions of words to fit their argument or lack thereof.

It is not my job to understand your points but, your job to articulate your points and understand the words you have used in your speech.

I don't need to ridicule you...you did it on your own!
Just so you know, I do deal with some of the most powerful women on daily basis and most of them are afraid of being called feminist(Go figure). The point is your average feminist doesn't share your view...
Fair enough, you have clarified yourself and you don't appear to share the same views as most feminist so I shall allow you to keep doing your thing.
It's been a long day so take it easy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

Just so you know, I do deal with some of the most powerful women on daily basis and most of them are afraid of being called feminist(Go figure). The point is your average feminist doesn't share your view...
Fair enough, you have clarified yourself and you don't appear to share the same views as most feminist so I shall allow you to keep doing your thing.
It's been a long day so take it easy.

LMAO!!! grin grin. I have heard it all! How in the Bleep can average feminists not share feminism idealogy

If they don't share feminism views/idealogy then they are not feminist! Duh!!!

That's like some gay men saying they don't share gay rights equality!

Feminism isn't about power nor position. It is about equality distribution of all factors between both sexes. If a person doesn't share that idealogy then they are not the believer of that idealogy. You can't pick and choose what sects and be a whole believer. Nonsense!!

You need to take it easy coming at me like I took you to child support court or something!
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes...you did. Truth is bitter.
Hey, do you know one of the trait of the average feminist. Generalisations.. which was one of my issues with your posts. *Naija English mode* And you will tell me I am accusing you of lack of comprehension rubbish.
WE are not all disappointing and some of us are laying foundation for you and your children to get to the top as a black person, by changing orientation of people.

Your gratitudes are not welcome.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO!!! grin grin. I have heard it all! How in the Bleep can average feminists not share feminism idealogy

If they don't share feminism views/idealogy then they are not feminist! Duh!!!

That's like some gay men saying they don't share gay rights equality!

Feminism isn't about power nor position. It is about equality distribution of all factors between both sexes. If a person doesn't share that idealogy then they are not the believer of that idealogy. You can't pick and choose what sects and be a whole believer. Nonsense!!

You need to take it easy coming at me like I took you to child support court or something!

Perhaps you should ask your average female what their definition of feminism is? Don't want to go into semantics or pedantics with you. You keep arguing about semantics (which I haven't disagree with) and pedantics(which I disagree with) which begs the questions about your understanding or lack-of and your comprehension skills. Go on guardian, there is a section for feminism, and you should be able to see what the average person think of it.
Go and argue with the editors that they are not true feminist. The points is, your definition of what feminism is, might no longer holds true for the average person female.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
okusebi:
why would ladies have the impression that if they hava sex with a guy they are doing the guy a favour..... its somehow after making sure they are satisfied..... all they will think is that they have given u a huge favour
We have to make a distinction here- the context of the sex is important- in marriage or pre-marital.? If its sex outside marriage,its a big favour to the man for two reasons:
1. The lady is the one that stand the risk of unwanted pregnancy and societal devaluation, the man will wash up after sex and there ends the story.
2. The same man will suck and pull down the breasts and begin to look for "tear leather" when he is ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:
I am just on nl to have fun, because I find some of the comments too hilarious, and not to bang heads(too much of it in real world already).
Golf is often referred to as a good walk spoilt, I guess this is true here, and I have no one to blame but myself.
Peace
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

Hey, do you know one of the trait of the average feminist. Generalisations.. which was one of my issues with your posts. *Naija English mode* And you will tell me I am accusing you of lack of comprehension rubbish.
WE are not all disappointing and some of us are laying foundation for you and your children to get to the top as a black person, by changing orientation of people.

Your gratitudes are not welcome.

You know the primary trait of a black male dumbass is stupidity.

I am not going to ask anyone shit. I just told your vapid ass if they don't share feminism idealogy they are not feminist.

People can claim to be whatever and it doesn't make it true.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

You know the primary trait of a black male dumbass is stupidity.

I am not going to ask anyone shit. I just told your vapid ass if they don't share feminism idealogy they are not feminist.

People can claim to be whatever and it doesn't make it true.
You are confuse grin. You know someone is losing an argument when they resort to insults. Be honoured I get to debate with you without being condescending.
Check my post history, I don't debate social issues with anyone, so in a way I have let myself down for going into pointless debates.
So this will be my last post with you on this.
One advice tho (not sure why you are just learning this assuming you are Mrs), next time come up with intelligent replies rather than showing your ignorance on a full scale.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

I do agree with most of the points. However, we will have to agree to disagree on a couple of post. The first being, the use of a positive discrimination to promote women's presence in Ftse, S&p and what not. I share similar sentiment about affirmative action so I guess we should leave it there.
Whatever happened to working hard to rightfully gain a position, rather than needing a help to get it.
I also live in UK (born and bred), and I am sure you are aware of how hard it is as a black man to get into oxford to study maths/computing, in addition to climbing the ladder to be a quant trader in the city(Ask around). You know what, if you are good enough in most cases you will get what you want with a bit of luck. I don't know about females, but as a black man I find it insulting to some of us that have worked hard, when people talk about the need to get black people into oxbridge.ivy leagues and top positions just because WE ARE BLACK.

The narrative about mum's special bond to children, I completely agree but that is where it stops. Most women are increasingly abusing their power and sometimes you will find the fathers are more capable than the Mothers. Therefore, any ploy to ignore these increasing problems, is to me being a reductionist.
I have no problem with your views, but some things like generalisations of Nigerian men isn't cool nor acceptable.

You cannot really compare black people getting into Oxbridge to women getting into top positions. Firstly many black people come from working class families and there is a strong correlation between educational attainment and class. No university discriminates based on colour as its about grades, extra-curricular activities, experiences and references. However when it comes to getting a job its a totally different ball game. When looking at the statistics the gender disparity is great, and race is another issue too. However we are discussing gender not race. There are many women capable to get top positions but unfortunately men are much likely to be chosen because "strong", "capable" etc are stereotypically associated with men although it should not be the case. This means women are being discriminated against. You mentioned black men, think about how hard it'll be as a BLACK WOMAN. For change to there needs to be 'positive discrimination', so that in society general attitudes change.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO! grin grin grin

You wish!!
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

You are confuse grin. You know someone is losing an argument when they resort to insults. Be honoured I get to debate with you without being condescending.
Check my post history, I don't debate social issues with anyone, so in a way I have let myself down for going into pointless debates.
So this will be my last post with you on this.
One advice tho (not sure why you are just learning this assuming you are Mrs), next time come up with intelligent replies rather than showing your ignorance on a full scale.

Seriously, many of those who claim to be feminists by heart don't really know the nuances of the ideology. I have played on their intelligence in cognizance of what they believe and the discrimination they are ready to resort to when practicing it and I can tell you they are just based on petty excuses to feel better than men. It had long deviated from 'gender equality' which is more encompassing in getting the female sex to have equal rights in all capacities with men. But, many are using it to distance themselves and it is the new kid on the block for the modern lazy women. The disadvantages can be very well devastating when it becomes a notion to distance themselves from men. That means they would have to fight harder to create their own businesses and make them all for strong women because they would have to compete with the ones from well established by the opposite gender. The engineering industry is largely dominated by men and they would have to work much more hard to achieve getting as many as possible to get involved with the engineering fields coupled with their look down on many activities they deem are meant for men to do, from building construction to refuse collectors. They think this is all about exercising power at the political positions and showing off. They should try and get things clear and redefine it and possibly change the name. Feminism past records make people to view it as a dangerous practice in most society.

Let's fight for gender equality if not we would be harming both sexes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
all4naija:

Seriously, many of those who claim to be feminists by heart don't really know the nuances of the ideology. I have played on their intelligence in cognizance of what they believe and the discrimination they are ready to resort to when practicing it and I can tell you they are just based on petty excuses to feel better than men. It had long deviated from 'gender equality' which is more encompassing in getting the female sex to have equal rights in all capacities with men. But, many are using it to distance themselves and it is the new kid on the block for the modern lazy women. The disadvantages can be very well devastating when it becomes a notion to distance themselves from men. That means they would have to fight harder to create their own businesses and make them all for strong women because they would have to compete with the ones from well established by the opposite gender. The engineering industry is largely dominated by men and they would have to work much more hard to achieve getting as many as possible to get involved with the engineering fields coupled with their look down on many activities they deem are meant for men to do, from building construction to refuse collectors. They think this is all about exercising power at the political positions and showing off. They should try and get things clear and redefine it and possibly change the name. Feminism past records make people to view it as a dangerous practice in most society.

Everything you say is hilarious because you think I not aware of the way you function. But also your complete misunderstanding of feminism today. Its about empowerment, equality and women rights. This doesn't mean there needs to be a radical change in the physical operation of society but rather its the attitudes that needs to change. For me attitudes are foremost vital because when this changes, there will be a domino effect, meaning equality will be better achieved. You have this radical notion of some sort of woman army, boycotting and setting up women only businesses etc. NO, that is a narrow minded and antiquated way of thinking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
all4naija:

Everything you say is hilarious because you think Im not aware of the way you function. But also your complete misunderstanding of feminism today. Its about empowerment, equality and women rights. This doesn't mean there needs to be a radical change in the physical operation of society but rather its the attitudes and thinking that needs change and broadening. For me attitudes are foremost vital because when this changes, there will be a domino effect meaning equality will be better achieved. You have this radical notion of some sort of woman army, boycotting and setting up women only businesses etc. NO, that is a narrow minded and antiquated way of thinking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mandu94:

You cannot really compare black people getting into Oxbridge to women getting into top positions. Firstly many black people come from working class families and there is a strong correlation between educational attainment and class. No university discriminates based on colour as its about grades, extra-curricular activities, experiences and references. However when it comes to getting a job its a totally different ball game. When looking at the statistics the gender disparity is great, and race is another issue too. However we are discussing gender not race. There are many women capable to get top positions but unfortunately men are much likely to be chosen because "strong", "capable" etc are stereotypically associated with men although it should not be the case. This means women are being discriminated against. You mentioned black men, think about how hard it'll be as a BLACK WOMAN. For change to there needs to be 'positive discrimination', so that in society general attitudes change.

Though, I promised not to get involve in this debate again, but you have been reasonable and concise tbf.

Leaving university aside, the point still holds for jobs. Who do you think is more likely to get a job, Black man or a white woman? Yes, black woman does have it harder than anyone else but black men are being discriminated against as well. In view of all this I still don't want any positive discrimination for myself. I know as a black guy, you do have to be better than white men (exceptional) to get the kind of job I have, but getting positive discrimination to get it doesn't sit well with me.
Some black guys always complain about the same thing, how they are being discriminated against and the need for positive discrimination to help them out, all of which i find quite irritating.
There is a policy in banks about the minimum amount of women that should be in banking, and even in quants. So, this pressure have created a situation where my HR sometimes gives a priority to some women over a more qualified men just to keep to the cooperate policy. Do you think this is fair on the more qualified guy, when research have shown women prefer social courses to science degrees?
Equal opportunities should be just that- equal opportunities. I think women should be fighting for equal chance and not for a positive discrimination.
FYI, are women being discriminated against? Absolutely and even more so for black women, but positive discrimination shouldn't be the answer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Juliesexy(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
leofab:
so does that mean you don't expect appreciation either verbal or financial after having sex with him? Make Ashawo's dem nor hear am from you. Funny things is that guy will still want to satisfy ashawo's too after paying #10k or more for just a night. Life shaaaa
I don't expect any appreciation from him after sex. If at all anybody needs to show appreciation, that has to be me. Unless he just feels like...

As for the guys who go about mounting ashas and trying to please them after paying some hefty amounts, that's there own wrap of weed. Not my concern.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by micktoxin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mandu94:

Everything you say is hilarious because you think Im not aware of the way you function. But also your complete misunderstanding of feminism today. Its about empowerment, equality and women rights. This doesn't mean there needs to be a radical change in the physical operation of society but rather its the attitudes and thinking that needs change and broadening. For me attitudes are foremost vital because when this changes, there will be a domino effect meaning equality will be better achieved. You have this radical notion of some sort of woman army, boycotting and setting up women only businesses etc. NO, that is a narrow minded and antiquated way of thinking.
Read the article and the comments of the average feminist.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/13/feminists-do-not-hate-men#comment-48840213
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by PhweshyJ(f): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
You wan know? grin
Uhmmm... Yeah. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

Though, I promised not to get involve in this debate again, but you have been reasonable and concise tbf.

Leaving university aside, the point still holds for jobs. Who do you think is more likely to get a job, Black man or a white woman? Yes, black woman does have it harder than anyone else but black men are being discriminated against as well. In view of all this I still don't want any positive discrimination for myself. I know as a black guy, you do have to be better than white men (exceptional) to get the kind of job I have, but getting positive discrimination to get it doesn't sit well with me.
Some black guys always complain about the same thing, how they are being discriminated against and the need for positive discrimination to help them out, all of which i find quite irritating.
There is a policy in banks about the minimum amount of women that should be in banking, and even in quants. So, this pressure have created a situation where my HR sometimes gives a priority to some women over a more qualified men just to keep to the cooperate policy. Do you think this is fair on the more qualified guy, when research have shown women prefer social courses to science degrees?
Equal opportunities should be just that- equal opportunities. I think women should be fighting for equal chance and not for a positive discrimination.
FYI, are women being discriminated against? Absolutely and even more so for black women, but positive discrimination shouldn't be the answer.

Positive discrimination is not the answer but contributes to the solution. I want my child growing up seeing more female leaders so that if it is a girl she has role models to aspire to, but if it is a boy to see this as normal. Rather than girls playing with their tall skinny barbies, how about also giving them a doll which is a doctor or lawyer. We want to change attitudes. Why are we created on this earth? To contribute to society and maximise our skills and minds to advance the world and people.

If you have noticed, although positive discrimination exists, targets are still way below 50%, you have targets like 20% of A should be women, this is still not equal. But such a policy encourages more women, making it more equal for them.

You brought up a very important concept 'equal chance'. Women have equal chance to apply to any job they like, but this doesn't mean equal opportunity because unfortunately discrimination occurs. Positive discrimination aids equal opportunity. This becomes necessary if there are great gender disparities for particular roles. You are more of a theoretician, feminists acknowledge the reality of our world. There is a massive problem and this needs to be robustly addressed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Mandu94: 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
micktoxin:

Very interesting. Its very important to look and compare the statistics, because for example if black people accounted for 1% of students who studied in Russell League universities in the last 10 -20 years ago we should roughly expect that sort of statistics for black people in the very top positions.

As for females, girls generally do better in school, but according to statistics by a certain age there is expected to be a small wage gap between men and women. This highlights a problem.

As for white women and black men. Circumstances are different for everyone, and each person is different. If this was 50 years ago in America, the answer would be easy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 18, 2015
sinaj:

ontop ke?

na missionary style
bad girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by vicky4227(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
The regular mentality of the African woman and the regular approach of the African man in terms of wooing the females make the African woman thinks she is doing the man a big favor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by sinaj(f): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
justbusy:
bad girl

nwa pastor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Mandu94:

This question tells me a lot about your nature. Xx
Bwahaha... Do you mean my nature is erratic?
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by mekybabe1: 8:27pm On May 03, 2015
Lol!
AJORE:

U got all...o gba tan...is as if God has open dat software on us...don't mind me each moment a guy see a lady or woman d software automatically commence to search the router for necessary network ...
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by skyfullofstars(f): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Thats bullshit... Im a lady and i also love it. But i do it with my one and only, my fiancé. I do it with the person I love, not with a random guy. I beg my fiancé for it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Youngpo413: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
williamspaul22:
all d styles oh grin, except d one u gals try small na d one on top. Others na us d lose strength scatter tongue
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by noblegrex: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
I think it is because women don't easily get in the mood like men. They need men to treat them special and all nice to get that sexual attraction/urge. Another reason could be because most men have made it appears as if sex is like hitting some huge jackpot. Like our lives depends on it. So women have capitalise on this vulnerability of men to achieving their aim; attention, pampering and their want. Maybe men should stop their madness for sex, as women enjoys it as much anyways.

Though this act is sort of annoying, the one that irks me most is after a break up you hear a girl saying "after all I did for him". And you just reflect back to see what value they added to your life. But no, nothing.

A lot of women encourages, support and give men that extra push to becoming a better person. But some just think once they open their legs for him, that's enough. And these are the ones who are quick to play victim with after all I did for him bunkum.
infacts u've said it all. Moreover, they're d ones enjoying it,they love it more than anything in this world yet they pretend as if no oo they don't like it. Rubish
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Magicdon(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Add me on Facebook Chidi Lastdon
sinaj:

m not on wasap
Re: Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy by Daniluv007(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2016
okusebi:
ladies are very ungrareful..... it us even the guys that are even doing them a favour....i can decide to go in. cum nd come out without pleasing her. but we will do d pre-intimacy, suck anything suckable,lick anything lickable all in the name of satisfying them.... at the end they will say they are rendering us a huge favour
among everybody for here na u get sense pass, you can just imagine d nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / How To Know A Virgin Guy / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.