Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Android Application Developing Tools - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Application Developing Tools (651 Views)

What's The Best Language For Developing A Social App Like Instagram. / Cost Of Developing An Application Like Youtube In Nigeria / Android Application Developers Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Application Developing Tools by mojeed4(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
hello guys... I need help in gathering the necessary applications that I will need for developing an android app.. please help with the download links and processes...
Re: Android Application Developing Tools by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Are u developing on java or c#?

If it's java? Get jdk, android ADT, NDK (android) then choose between Eclipse IDE and Net beans

If it's C#, all requirements of java and then Xamarin, and visual studio.

If it's c/c++, Momentix IDE for BlackBerry 10, (accepts android apk)

Maybe you should start using youtube, so you won't be asking some questions and not getting replies from people
Re: Android Application Developing Tools by nnamdiosu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
gimakon:
Are u developing on java or c#?

If it's java? Get jdk, android ADT, NDK (android) then choose between Eclipse IDE and Net beans

If it's C#, all requirements of java and then Xamarin, and visual studio.

If it's c/c++, Momentix IDE for BlackBerry 10, (accepts android apk)

Maybe you should start using youtube, so you won't be asking some questions and not getting replies from people

hi . I perceive ur good in android programming. pls do u have any idea that I can use to bring up the contact list and select as many as I like from an edit text? I'm trying to develop a msg app. or do u have something similar?
Re: Android Application Developing Tools by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
I would do it the hard coded way if I were u.
Maybe this is what u mean, I don't know ba lemme help u.
Android uses SQLite as a backend database so you could write an app with sql statement inside SELECT * FROM *** (where *** is the name of the file containing the records of the phone numbers)
Then u write a function to do the selection. And then. Do what u wonna do.
Maybe u should consider learning SQLite well if u wonna do this
Re: Android Application Developing Tools by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/build-a-contacts-application-with-jquery-mobile-the-android-sdk-part-1--mobile-5727 copy this and put it in your url tab . The info will be useful . Just copy , paste and edit the codes

(1) (Reply)

Time Spent Online / / / Messagw Me If You Are Good With JS Libs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.