Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour (1062 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by irenereky: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2009
Have been in hell for 3 months, i dated a guy with a very chronic mouth odour, i did not want him to feel bad so i prentended abt noticing or mentioning it, well started d relatinship,  at first it was goin rosey, he even promised marriage. At d long run the relatinship started to crumble, wen i ask him cash for my hair do, dats wen he tells me he has a project at hand, it became a regularly talk wenever i ask for money, so it got to a point i told him dat if he doesn't giv me money then who will giv me, all he said was since am workin i shuld be responble for my self, can someone beat dat. d annoyin tin is dat i giv it to him anytime he wnts it. show him luv, but i don't ever kiss him, not for once, i can really tell if dats why he refuses to giv me cash, i tried to cope  not minding d fact dat he has such a chronic mouth odour. well am done with him, cos am to sexy do date dat kind of mouth odour stingy guy or wat do u think.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
irenereky:

Have been in hell for 3 months, i dated a guy with a very chronic mouth odour, i did not want him to feel bad so i prentended abt noticing or mentioning it, well started d relatinship, at first it was goin rosey, he even promised marriage. At d long run the relatinship started to crumble, wen i ask him cash for my hair do, dats wen he tells me he has a project at hand, it became a regularly talk wenever i ask for money, so it got to a point i told him dat if he doesn't giv me money then who will giv me, all he said was since am workin i shuld be responble for my self, can someone beat dat. d annoyin tin is dat i giv it to him anytime he wnts it. show him luv, but i don't ever kiss him, not for once, i can really tell if dats why he refuses to giv me cash, i tried to cope not minding d fact dat he has such a chronic mouth odour. well am done with him, cos am to sexy do date dat kind of mouth odour stingy guy or wat do u think.

I cannot stop laughing @ this thread, this is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is the connection btn the mouth odour and him refusing to give u money to do ur hair grin grin grin grin

B.T.W Arent u the same girl that is falling in love with her colleague undecided
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2009
@ Poster
You're one of those gals who cheapen themselves.
You probably never loved the guy in the first place. I cant figure.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by omega25red(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
well you can always have chewing gum with you at all times or buy him a bottle of listerine or he probably has rotten teeth which he needs to have a dentist see.

They was this guy at my job too who had the foul odor of death coming from his mouth for years imagine being stuck in a car with a person like that in the winter when you must keep your windows up. Finally he stared having severe tooth ache so i took that as my oppurtunity to push him to the dentist. I kept telling him that bacteria in your mouth can kill you (which is true) so that scared him and he had like 3 teeth pulled even he said they were rotten and they smelled really bad.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
Money luv. B'cos of moni u wan run.
I thot u said u guys were talking about marriage? So u would have married a guy with mouth odour?
What really is ur prob? the lack of generosity or the mouth odour
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Grizzly(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2009
I'm sorry but this is too incoherent for me,
Thank u, cool
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by tRoOE(f): 2:04am On Jan 28, 2009
irenereky:

Have been in hell for 3 months, i dated a guy with a very chronic mouth odour, i did not want him to feel bad so i prentended abt noticing or mentioning it, well started d relatinship, at first it was goin rosey, he even promised marriage. At d long run the relatinship started to crumble, wen i ask him cash for my hair do, dats wen he tells me he has a project at hand, it became a regularly talk wenever i ask for money, so it got to a point i told him dat if he doesn't giv me money then who will giv me, all he said was since am workin i shuld be responble for my self, can someone beat dat. d annoyin tin is dat i giv it to him anytime he wnts it. show him luv, but i don't ever kiss him, not for once, i can really tell if dats why he refuses to giv me cash, i tried to cope not minding d fact dat he has such a chronic mouth odour. well am done with him, cos am to sexy do date dat kind of mouth odour stingy guy or wat do u think.
ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hmmmmm womennnnnnnnnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Magz(m): 2:14am On Jan 28, 2009
WTF??

Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by raybaba2: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2009
I bet you will suck his Ass and dick if he drops Naira.and ready to enter canal if he drops Dollas, na wa oo
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by StephenP(m): 2:52am On Jan 28, 2009
You SHOULD be responsible for yourself and if you are "done with him" why did you create this topic?

Word of advice: Instead of pointing fingers at him because of his mouth odor try working on your English. It was a pain to translate  smiley
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by showbobo(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2009
StephenP:

You SHOULD be responsible for yourself and if you are "done with him" why did you create this topic?

Word of advice: Instead of pointing fingers at him because of his mouth odor try working on your English. It was a pain to translate  smiley
Sup wif her english??
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by ogazi007(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2009
fairy tales
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by steve49ja(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2009
**yawns**

do we still have moderators?
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Omolola1(f): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2009
*yawns further* ,
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by steve49ja(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2009
Hehehe why you de yawn na?
You no go answer queshion? grin
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by seun42(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2009
*yawns furtherer*
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by smooooooth: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2009
same way u deal with a girl with mouth odour.

but una relationship funny sha, he wants you

to kiss his smelly mouth b4 he gives u money

while u want him to shoulder your responsibility.

so why not just kiss and get paid.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by whitelexi(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2009
I think mouth odour is a cross gender thing and it only happens to be a guy this time around, refusing to date someone cos of that only means u dont love the person - if u did then such issues wont bother u. There are simple ways to get rid of mouth odour, run a search on google - that cant be too hard.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by kizito902(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
Nne dont mind these ppl sayin u dont love him o?Jst give him tom tom to lick (not baba blue o) den kiss him (for a short period) so you can collect the money.Onye Oshi.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by waterworks(f): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
the name of this topic should be no finance no romance!
youre askign for money to do common hair wen ure even working? spits on floor. tufiakwa.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by seun42(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
hey waterworks, u bera clean up that spit u spatted on the floor

ok!

dirty girl angry angry

na so una go dey pour spit every where
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by waterworks(f): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2009
lol @ seun!
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Ben13: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2009
hmmm
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by sistawoman: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2009
See women like this give us all a bad name.

What the heck does mouth odour have to do with money for hair?

And really do girls ask guys for money still? If you are really on top of your game, if you really know what you are doing you never have to ask a guy for money he will just give it to you and make you take it by force. I am 33 (34 on friday) and have never ever ever asked a guy for a dime, they just give it to me.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by ayo84(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2009
mouth odour can easily be handled using some natural tips:

try brushing your mouth with baking powder,the type used for baking pastries.

the first time i tried this left my mouth fresh for almost the entire day and it gives me a more refreshing feeling than all the toothpastes in the market.
Another thing that worksd for me are cloves, which are natural and dont cause tooth decay as opposed to breath frshners and sweets.

cloves are herbal spices used in drinks and foods , and it has a peppermint taste and smell.you can get it in the market.One clove in your mouth and your bad breath is minimised rapidly.

and if you really want to know wheither your breath stinks,take the back of your hand and rub your tounge on it,the smell afterwards determine wheither you should go and talk to the opposite sex.
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by sistawoman: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
ayo84:

and if you really want to know wheither your breath stinks,take the back of your hand and rub your tounge on it,the smell afterwards determine wheither you should go and talk to the opposite sex.

why did i just do that? The only thing i smelt was the body lotion i put on this morning (Japanese cherry blossom)
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by romsky: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2009
i nor fit laff
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
Is mouth odour the problem or him not giving you money to make your hair?
Re: How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour by Lovelace: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hilarious!
Okay then, you are too good for him. Agreed.
Go find some dude that's got fresh minted breath,yea that'll work. If you ask for money and he doesn't give you,at least be rest assured he's got the freshness you seek.

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Ex Still Want Frm Me, Afta 3yrs Of Seperation / Can You Text Me Happy Val's Day / Help! Im In Lv With My Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.