Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 PM

Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers (1753 Views)

Data Collection Officer Needed Urgently!!!! (N30,000 Monthly Stipends) / Field Data Collection Officers Wanted In Benin City,edo State / Field Data Collection Officers Wanted In Benin City,edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers by LagBlogger(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2015
There is an opening for data collection officers at an internet marketing agency.

Your job is to collect the following information from real and existing businesses;

Business Name, Address, phone number, kind of business and email address/website. You'll be paid based on number of genuine and verified businesses registered.

Minimum qualification is SSCE and only residents in the following areas would be considered; Kubwa, Mpape, Lugbe, Dutse, Nyanya, Garki, Wuse and Lokogoma would be accepted as the required businesses are within these locations and there is no transport allowance.

More details send an email to: piochessjobs@gmail.com or SMS 0803 206 4106
Re: Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers by ossy4mokpo: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
LagBlogger:
There is an opening for data collection officers at an internet marketing agency.

Your job is to collect the following information from real and existing businesses;

Business Name, Address, phone number, kind of business and email address/website. You'll be paid based on number of genuine and verified businesses registered.

Minimum qualification is SSCE and only residents in the following areas would be considered; Kubwa, Mpape, Lugbe, Dutse, Nyanya, Garki, Wuse and Lokogoma would be accepted as the required businesses are within these locations and there is no transport allowance.

More details send an email to: piochessjobs@gmail.com or SMS 0803 206 4106

Hahahaha! No transport allowance?? Why are you so called poverty stricken coys even advertising positions? You people just want to use the desperation of the unemployed nigerians to keep exploiting them. So one should go verify stuffs without tp allowance, meaning should spend their own money? Just unbelievable! Well the gud tin is that you ddnt say its BSc you want. Rubbish!
Re: Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers by LagBlogger(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
ossy4mokpo:

Hahahaha! No transport allowance?? Why are you so called poverty stricken coys even advertising positions? You people just want to use the desperation of the unemployed nigerians to keep exploiting them. So one should go verify stuffs without tp allowance, meaning should spend their own money? Just unbelievable! Well the gud tin is that you ddnt say its BSc you want. Rubbish!

Your reply clearly shows you're aren't sensible. Have you read the email I sent those who applied? It pays to understand something before speaking about it!
Re: Job Vacancy In Abuja: Data Collection Officers by ossy4mokpo: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
LagBlogger:

Your reply clearly shows you're aren't sensible. Have you read the email I sent those who applied? It pays to understand something before speaking about it!

Socrates I hail you, u that is sensible. I know what i'm saying. This is a "suffer head" job. Period!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Urgent Respond.... / Urgent Vacancies In Ile -ife, Osun State / Is This Job Invite Real Before I Travel From Abuja To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.