Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,758 members, 7,806,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (44888 Views)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Gay Nigerian pastor, Jide Macaulay took to facebook to write a letter to homophobes this morning. Read what he wrote

Open Letter to Homophobes
Far too many people play God and dehumanize Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans, and Intersex people throughout the world, in every culture, race, background etc.
The discrimination is so bad that it leaves many LGBTI people wondering and asking questions. This letter to Homophobes is being reproduced to answer many questions people have asked me.
Both heterosexuals and homosexual people, People of all faith have claimed that homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.
Dear Homophobes,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your bigoted rhetoric, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, they are clobbered with Leviticus 18:22 which clearly state it to be an abomination...End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problems are my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

The Other Child of the living God.

https://www.facebook.com/RowlandJideMacaulay/posts/10153223486822884

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Que sera sera

3 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2015
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by podosci(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2015
especially paying tithe

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by TopsyKrete: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
Questions for the GODS?

All of the above are excuses cuz it is written that the true worshippers will worship God in truth and in spirit.

Everything boils down to your belief(faith) and conscience.

35 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by busky101(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ignorance is worse than being gay

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Touch not my anointed. Holy spirit things.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Scholar8200(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet Romans 1:27

...For even their women did change the natural use into that which is[b] against nature[/b] Rom. 1:26b

... be not deceived neither ... adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves..., shall inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinth 6:9,10

187 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ezekiel 16:49
"Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

I wonder why christians are equating gayism with sodomy.
With these^^^ Nigeria is already sodom.

Scholar8200:
... be not deceived neither ... adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves..., shall inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinth 6:9,10
Then, why did your country criminalised gayism and left adulterers, abusers etc?.

To think that GEJ legalised prostitution and he was praised by myopic people for his act against gays.

17 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by joedejana(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
[size=14pt]No point here[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by adorablepepple(f): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
kiss so many r losing it, it's a pity! Lots of people have loosed there sanity. Dear Gay guy you need JESUS!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Sweetguy25: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Phuck this nigga

7 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by bigt2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
He is mad and drunk on knowledge. He failed to port to wisdom and spiritual guidance angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by 2sureguy1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let's let dis guy know he's nt making sense..............trying 2 justify himself, he's sailing 2 a destructive end.

You shal kw d truth, & it'll set u free.

20 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by lordsharks(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Insane guy

6 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by BruzMoney(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Elebuku mi man yii sha

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Kentrasso(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
False teachers in these last days

21 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
ET pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Coldfeet(f): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Interestingly bullshiiiitY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by yungest(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
who u help??.... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Novaworld(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
space dey? what's there in the FP sef? why pple dey rush type rubbish on top say they wan enter FP?

Well, to the Gay Pastor and his cohorts, they are there to just like Judas, to fulfill the scriptures.

END TIME THINGS

7 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Pebcak: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015

Eranko

5 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Franchise21(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
OK. Next!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by allanphash7(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
when is the last day?
Kentrasso:
False teachers in these last days

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Mogidi: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
He shouldn't worry nah, Buhari is likely to repeal the homosexual bill to appease america.

9 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by adorablepepple(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
undecidedWhat's this lost sheep saying

6 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Gay Nigerian pastor, Jide Macaulay took to facebook to write a letter to homophobes this morning. Read what he wrote

Open Letter to Homophobes
Far too many people play God and dehumanize Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans, and Intersex people throughout the world, in every culture, race, background etc.

That's true....sad really.

The discrimination is so bad that it leaves many LGBTI people wondering and asking questions. This letter to Homophobes is being reproduced to answer many questions people have asked me.

Good...

Both heterosexuals and homosexual people, People of all faith have claimed that homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.
Dear Homophobes,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your bigoted rhetoric, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, they are clobbered with Leviticus 18:22 which clearly state it to be an abomination...End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

Misreading scripture....are we?

Everybody practiced slavery back then.What God was doing here was prescribing laws for the treatment of slaves.
Besides, slaves were subject to the laws of Israel....and a Jew could be punished for harming a slave...but let's go on.

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

First, you are misreading the whole purpose of the verse.According to the article Slavery on the Christian Think tank website....this may refer to marriage...not slavery.Plus...there are verses stating that the lass is not to be mistreated.

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Well...this refers to intimacy contact....not other forms of contact.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problems are my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

The altar is centrally located....at the tabernacle.Plus...the neighbours were likely to be Jews.And anyways....Christ's sacrifice negates such.

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

Can you work for 24/7 without dropping? NEXT!

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

Shellfish do accumulate all sorts of pollutants....and anyway....God no longer judges us by the Law....

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

You think that God ain't merciful?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

Ah well....you go ahead! (We are not under law).

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

Some American footies are now made of synthetics. What's the issue.?

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Well....Iam born again...and I still think you as a gay man are worthy of God's love.

The question is.....are you ready to please God..? Not the homophobes or the people who like gays.....God?

Are you willing to trust God even if it is irrational.

I know....I may not be gay...but I have lots of desires for the opposite sex.Yet God gave me these desires....and says I can only have one wife.Isn't fair to me....but I have to trust God somehow that he means best.

And anyway.....this life isn't all there is.

Apologies to anyone I may have hurt. Christianity is a difficult and unreasonable religion.....but then again....it commands us to believe that God loves us.....even when it does not seem so.

May modify this post....my internet connection is iffy.

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.