Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (44898 Views)

Jide Macaulay: "I Regret Not Knowing I Was Gay Before I Got Married" / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by KelvinC1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
AnyONE who support this THREAD is GAY..
AnyONE who click LIKE is GAY or LESBIAN..
IF you SHARE the thread your PARENT were ones GAY or LESBIAN..
If you are angry at me you are BISEXUAL..
As for me.. if not GIRLS..
Nobody else sees my SnookerSTICK..
THE ANUS IS A SHIT ROOM..
#ADOYII

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by no2fuks(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
end time pastor see his dada
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by lat55(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please, which one be intersex again?? Smh
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by sam121(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
It was never heard of that God destroyed a particular nation because they stole, lied, killed, nor even committed furnication but it was stated clearly that God destroyed two nations because of this fetish and barbaric act....damn.....!!! How do u feel inserting your ur John Paul inside another man's pigeon hole....Eeewwww...!!!! Damn...!
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Dav24(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
This man should stop parading himself as a pastor; if he is educated, why cant he select a suitable name from the dictionary and stop bearing and living on false tag. something like a gay teacher. One thing bordering me is that, is he actually a christian?
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by fairprince(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
freshcvv:
I am yet to see any sane countering of the points he dropped.

I am not gay but please can logical and reasonable people use the same bible to counter his arguments?
. It would be done by people that really have that time. It took him a very long time and arduos research to quote those passages to validate his fiendish acts. How do you then expect someone who is looking for his daily bread to just stand and in a minute respond to him appropriately? No time oooo.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Kentrasso(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
allanphash7:
when is the last day?
Tomorrow tongue
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

I believed you are not a gay right activist.
My question for homosexual people is: if we all join them, Shey we ll not hinder reproduction of human beings?
If we ll hinder reproduction, then every homosexual is mentally unstable!

Lmao... am not a homosexual in fact i hate it...I love girls so much and homosexuality is disgusting.. embarassed

BUT If u have read the pastors words he was insinuating that since christians condemn gays with the old testament then chistians should keep other laws in the old testament like the ones he highlighted ...

Nobody is asking you to be gay.. Homo sexual is just another sexual orientation just like heterosexualism... So all they are asking is that you leave them alone and mind yours.

I dont condemn them, but they bring it to me by trying to woo me then we have a problem... i will beat okro comot person eyes.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by WILSON(f): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Christianity is not an unreasonable religion. The foolishness of God is More than the wisdom of men. God is always right. To me, whatever he says I will do because is for my good. Obedient is better than sacrifices and to hearken the fat of rams. From the beginning He made us male and female.

At your leisure read this:
Romans 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19  ¶Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Prepare to meet thy God.

Jesus is coming again!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
KelvinC1:

please don't ever GET MARRIED..
OK OLILA.. #ADOYII..

Lol one look at my dp will tell you that i will get married...

Just leave them alone to their own life and live yours the way you think is best. But when they shove it to your face by trying to woo you then slap thunder comot person eyes.. simple smiley

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by dallyemmy: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
Genesis 19: 23-26

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

The Bible against gay people is old and new testament
Are you aware that three men in Indonesia have married themselves? The generation is playing with fire

Yes the bible is against gays in the old testament and that exactly is the point of the pastor.. if you are going to use that law against gays then you must make sure you are keeping all the other old testament laws not just cherrypick one and leave the others...

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Manbryto(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
kiss so many r losing it, it's a pity! Lots of people have loosed there sanity. Dear Gay guy you need JESUS!
Simply put o before its too late
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Neplusultra(f): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
God don suffer sha
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Edusouls(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin
hmmm i be lyk say u are a gay, heei gay is an abomination in the face of God,humans, other spirits, it ridicules God's natural laws and ways,gay is caused by a devastating effect Of demonic interference in God's wonderful Creatures..
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Edusouls(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Scholar8200:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet Romans 1:27

...For even their women did change the natural use into that which is[b] against nature[/b] Rom. 1:26b

... be not deceived neither ... adulterers, effeminate, abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves..., shall inherit the kingdom of God, 1 Corinth 6:9,10
well said bro

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by stanech: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
more of these will come, there will be wild protests and buhari will pass the gay right act. that's an agreement he made with America
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Edusouls(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
kiss so many r losing it, it's a pity! Lots of people have loosed there sanity. Dear Gay guy you need JESUS!
yes my brother, the devil have almost destroyed humans, sanity is totaly lost, and i wonder why God kept silent..
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Bongiboy83: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Please the Old Testament is DIFFERENT from the New Testament. The Law in the new testament still forbids homosexuality. You might love Jesus but you have not repented. Therefore while the numerous rules in the Old Testament do not apply to Christians, we are governed by the New Testament Law. These laws are simple. 1) Love the Lord your God with all your soul, heart, and might and 2) Love your neighbour as yourself. Jesus took great pains to explain the concept of who is your neighbour and you realise your neighbour is simply anybody you meet. Show love to all as much as it depends on you. So while we still love our homosexual friends we do not believe nor do we agree with the postulation that homosexuality is an 'ok' way to live being a Christian. Sadly a lot of people are homophobic even Christians and they judge and condemn homosexuals never even showing them the love Christ commanded.

And the issue of Tithes existed before the Law was created in the Old Testament (Abraham was the first to pay tithe to Melchizedek when he defeated the five Ammonite Kings), therefore it is still valid.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ezekiel 16:49
"Look, this was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: She and her daughter had pride, fullness of food, and abundance of idleness; neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50. "And they were haughty and committed abomination before Me; therefore I took them away as I saw fit.

I wonder why christians are equating gayism with sodomy.
With these^^^ Nigeria is already sodom.

Then, why did your country criminalised gayism and left adulterers, abusers etc?.

To think that GEJ legalised prostitution and he was praised by myopic people for his act against gays.
We have a lot of ignorant garbage in garbage out youths. They never read, they only go by what they are been told. Very ignorant to equate sodomy with gayism. Never in the scripture was it recorded Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for homosexuality.

I am not and simply do not see anything wrong in being gay. Life is a matter of choice and the last time I checked, they are still the happiest people, down to earth and very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by davien(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nothing ineligible has been said against homosexuality other than "god said this" or "god did that"...which anyone can say to support anything...

What If I say "god" hates safe-sex because it allegedly killed onan for pulling out... undecided

Others will say "even animals don't do such" being ignorant of the plethera of animals that even reproduce through homosexual conjugation...

Another group would say "This is what x country is trying to import to Nigeria" forgetting that Nigerian cultures had homosexual groups long before colonization...

What is it about homosexuality that people suddenly start getting angry about?....It's not some cult that you're invited to, it's not some party that you'd join,so why all this unjustified hate?

The fact that I support LGBT doesn't mean I'll suddenly start going after people of the same-sex for sex,I still remain a heterosexual....Because I've always been a heterosexual and it's not a switch that one turns on and off...

4 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by allanphash7(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
never cos tomorrow is eleshun day in mama piss voice
Kentrasso:

Tomorrow tongue
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by ooshinibos: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Gay Nigerian pastor, Jide Macaulay took to facebook to write a letter to homophobes this morning. Read what he wrote

Open Letter to Homophobes
Far too many people play God and dehumanize Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trans, and Intersex people throughout the world, in every culture, race, background etc.
The discrimination is so bad that it leaves many LGBTI people wondering and asking questions. This letter to Homophobes is being reproduced to answer many questions people have asked me.
Both heterosexuals and homosexual people, People of all faith have claimed that homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance.
Dear Homophobes,
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your bigoted rhetoric, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, they are clobbered with Leviticus 18:22 which clearly state it to be an abomination...End of debate.
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problems are my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. Clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)
I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.
Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

The Other Child of the living God.

https://www.facebook.com/RowlandJideMacaulay/posts/10153223486822884

God loves everybody irrespective of Gender , race , or sexuality ..the love and Grace of is for every human being if they will believe and except it .John 3:16 For God love the world ( everybody)and gave his only son -Jesus to the world ( notice it did not say except gays and lesbians ) .
Homophobic behavior or act can not be used to defined a human being , homophobic nature or acts is the result of the fallen state of man after sin was introduced into the world when the find man sinned . When a human being receives Christ , the grace and love of God will transform this homophobic nature into what God had original designed- males should attract females and vice versa for sexual relationship.
We should focus on the love and grace of God through Jesus Christ more ..not the nature of Man
Should be Gays be Hated ? No ,
God loves the human but is opposed to the homophobic character -because he know the end result of this act .
is homophobic acts acceptable by God ? , No

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by ooshinibos: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
God loves everybody irrespective of Gender , race , or sexuality ..the love and Grace of is for every human being if they will believe and except it .John 3:16 For God love the world ( everybody)and gave his only son -Jesus to the world ( notice it did not say except gays and lesbians ) .
Homophobic behavior or act can not be used to defined a human being , homophobic nature or acts is the result of the fallen state of man after sin was introduced into the world when the find man sinned . When a human being receives Christ , the grace and love of God will transform this homophobic nature into what God had original designed- males should attract females and vice versa for sexual relationship.
We should focus on the love and grace of God through Jesus Christ more ..not the nature of Man
Should be Gays be Hated ? No ,
God loves the human but is opposed to the homophobic character -because he know the end result of this act .
is homophobic acts acceptable by God ? , No

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by onetrack(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Religion is a myth invented by people to oppress and take advantage of other people. Powerful people will always use it to persecute less powerful. Whoever wants to get married, let them get married.

4 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by mmsen: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:
He's right, christians all should start practising all the laws in the old testament since they condemn gays with the laws in the old testament...

Its either you discard all of them and embrace the modern way or You keep all of them and dont cherrypick the ones you like.. grin

So by his words they are ALL lying hypocrites to be ignored.

If xtians should not engage in usury, or eat shellfish, or grow two different crops on their land or wear clothing with two different materials (Lev 19:19) then they should all be condemned.

Matthew 5:17 - 20:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
We have no other choice than to accept them. We should set out jail terms too for fornicators and adulterers. Its very unfair to use religion against gay when the bible also condemn fornicators and adulterers in his commandments.

We need to start embracing diversity and stop living in crass ignorance

1 Like

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by Dcmg(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
"Religion Is An Insult To Human Dignity.
Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.But for good people to do evil things,that takes religion"---Steven Weinberg

2 Likes

Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by johnydon22(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
Edusouls:
hmmm i be lyk say u are a gay, heei gay is an abomination in the face of God,humans, other spirits, it ridicules God's natural laws and ways,gay is caused by a devastating effect Of demonic interference in God's wonderful Creatures..

Am sure i didnt make one statement to support gay my post was because of the issue the pastor raised.. cherrypicking the bible.. So please stop this your assumption and read my post well...

All i said was " if you will employ an old testament law to condemn the practise now then you should also endeavor to employ all other old testament laws like the ones the pastor listed.. Dont cherrypick it.."
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by ng4u(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

we Dnt live according to the laws of Moses again... Christ has died for those laws to be broken... Now we live the life of Christ... Jesus Christ was never a gay.
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by OracleMxNelson(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes the bible is against gays in the old testament and that exactly is the point of the pastor.. if you are going to use that law against gays then you must make sure you are keeping all the other old testament laws not just cherrypick one and leave the others...

The Apostle Paul spoke specifically against gays...
Re: Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes by franugo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Instead of the many stewpid fellows we have on nairaland 2 challenge d guy based on d bible like he so astutely did, they are laying curses on himcryundecided what happened 2 'touch not my appointed'? Eeediatsundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.