Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Face6.com: Nigeria's Online Campus Revolution - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Face6.com: Nigeria's Online Campus Revolution (1442 Views)

Just1k.ng: Nigeria's Online Market Place Now Online / Introducing Multitexter.com Nigeria's Best Bulk SMS Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face6.com: Nigeria's Online Campus Revolution by brushparke(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2006
Have you ever thought of moving your school online along with your friends, class room, study group, babes, guys, partying …,  Everything that occupies your day-to-day life at school? I bet you have! And if you have, you must have been wondering just like me, “How on earth could this be possible?”

However, this pessimism is not unfounded as a cursory look at all our institutions of learning paints a rather bleak picture occasioned by the lack of internet penetration. But like the old long cliché, “always better to try than not at all for you have nothing to loose by trying”.

The past two years has not been easy, especially when one considers the time and money so far invested in bringing this dream to reality. Today I’m glad I set out to try as that hard labor and investment has come to fruition.

www.Face6.com, a product of my dream of a seamless network of schools all operating as one without the limitations of geographical boundaries, while maintaining and preserving individual culture and tradition, is in my opinion, set to start a major revolution in Nigerian campuses and in the life of Nigerian students and past students wherever they may be. It is about to change the way of doing things in our campuses.

Though we are still at the beta stage, it is fully functional with users already unraveling its mysteries.

In the next few weeks we intend to start serial lunching of the site in various Nigerian campuses as well as a nationwide media campaign.

With this new campus craze, only your imagination can limit your achievements.
Do endeavor to return to this blog frequently as I’ll be posting here on a daily basis. Every up coming addition will appear in www.face6..com  first before it becomes live on the site and so you’ll be the first to know.

Despite the array of features included for your satisfaction, we are surprisingly yet to be satisfied. Soon we are coming up with a photo album. What about this album? You will be allowed to upload unlimited volumes of pictures and them album by album.

In essence you can just upload all the pictures you have ever taken in your life to these albums. I can almost hear you say “How much will this cost me?. Hmmm! Yummy! Never mind. It’s free of charge! Just sign up and enjoy the services.
IT’S FOREVER FREE! If you come here (www.face6..com)  frequently, you’ll know when it’s gone live on the system.

NB: Please endeavor to leave suggestions in the comment section if you have any. We’ll be glad you helped us make the site better.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only. Dont Open If You Are Satisfied With The Size Of Your Burst. / Want To Keep That Nice RACK Clean? Check It This November! / Don't Just Buy Dogs..buy QUALITY Pedigree Dogs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.