Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough (3054 Views)

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Woow!!!
It’s okay to eat your wife in Saudi Arabia, but
only if you’re extremely hungry.
A Mufti – a Muslim legal expert who is
empowered to give rulings on religious matters
– has allegedly given the green light for
cannibalism.
Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah came under fire for this
outrageous move, a number of Arabian
websites are reporting.
A Tayyar report roughly translates as: ‘Mufti of
Saudi Arabia issued a new fatwa which allows
a man to eat his wife in the event he is afflicted
with a severe hunger.

‘The Mufti of Saudi Arabia said it is evidence of
the sacrifice of women and obedience to her
husband.’
But religious authorities denied he made such
claims.
Khalid ben Abdel-Rahman El-Shaye, assistant
secretary general of the Global Commission for
Introducing the Messenger, affiliating to the
Muslim World League, told CNN Arabic: ‘The
truth is that this is fabricated and made up
from its basis.
‘These ill thoughts cannot come from any
Muslim, regardless of a great scholar who
Muslims refer to from around the world.’
www.metro.co.uk/2015/04/09/eating-your-wife-is-fair-game-in-this-country-but-only-if-youre-really-hungry-5142511/

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Mprex(f): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
demon possesed people.

Lord have mercy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
good. can we eat children too?

2 Likes

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
krall:
Ask Mr Abdul..
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Tunnamania(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Misleading topic angry

Here I was thinking it meant the other kind of eating...

*makes a sign of the cross*

8 Likes

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by corisande: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
angry
^^^^^^^^
Thought same too
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
^ There are no limits to that kind of eating.

Wowzers.

In other words, in Saudi Arabia, you can suck the life out of a woman, and then proceed to eat her. Good to know. I totally think this guy might be a VORE, or one of those weirdo real-life vampire-people that get off on drinking human blood. How else can you explain this shxt?

Edit: I'm glad they had the sense to deny it, but can you really make this shxt up? Really?
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
krall:

Only if after having devoured your wife, you're still hungry.

1 Like

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
Tunnamania:
Is it a must u open thread ?
from your story , u yourself read it that the story was untrue. So y must u create thread with such misleading topic?
Mehn man! If you have being to Saudi Arabia before then u might not find this topic strange coz Mr Abdul is a respected man in S/A and thiz news is wats trendin in S/A now.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
^ There are no limits to that kind of eating.

Wowzers.

In other words, in Saudi Arabia, you can suck the life out of a woman, and then proceed to eat her. Good to know. I totally think this guy might be a VORE, or one of those weirdo real-life vampire-people that get off on drinking human blood. How else can you explain this shxt?

Edit: I'm glad they had the sense to deny it, but can you really make this shxt up? Really?

What?
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
nsiazu:
What?

"What?!" = the phrase we should all be screaming in unison after having read that mind-fvck of an article you posted.

3 Likes

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

"What?!" = the phrase we should all be screaming in unison after having read that mind-fvck of an article you posted.
undecided
EnlightenedSoul:

Is it favouritism 4 the guys?
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by kandiikane(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
it is evidence of
the sacrifice of women and obedience to her
husband.’

Any woman who is this du.mb should definitely be eaten.

2 Likes

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2015
kandiikane:

lipsrsealed
kandiikane:

Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2015
nsiazu:
undecided Is it favouritism 4 the guys?

Why the slant, lol?

The first things to enter my mind: Cannibal? Vulture (just look at the guy, heh). Blood-play(er). Vorarephile.

It's kink. Perversion. High probability he spent all his life running away from it (or not), until it finally slipped out in a context he perhaps thought acceptable, in a fatwa of all things.

His PR must be in a shocked frenzy, poor people.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
They have started with their lies again. shameless people. una no dey tire?
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Why the slant, lol?

The first things to enter my mind: Cannibal? Vulture (just look at the guy, heh). Blood-play(er). Vorarephile.

It's kink. Perversion. High probability he spent all his life running away from it (or not), until it finally slipped out in a context he perhaps thought acceptable, in a fatwa of all things.

His PR must be in a shocked frenzy, poor people.
Coz it sounds funny.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
How gullible can people be?

FAKE FATWA.
A Saudi Arabian cleric did not issue a fatwa making it okay for men to eat their wives. In an incident that proves, reassuringly, that dumb satire is not limited to the English-speaking world, a North African satire site invented this preposterous religious edict by a Saudi sheikh, permitting cannibalism (by men, only) in the “event of severe hunger.” CNN Arabic confirmed on Thursday that the fatwa was fictitious. One Saudi official called the news “lies and fabrication,” meant to disgrace Muslims and distract from Saudi Arabia’s current campaign in Yemen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/04/10/what-was-fake-on-the-internet-this-week-zombie-attacks-cannibalist-decrees-and-big-sean-and-biebers-twitter-beef/
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by nsiazu: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:
How gullible can people be?

FAKE FATWA.
A Saudi Arabian cleric did not issue a fatwa making it okay for men to eat their wives. In an incident that proves, reassuringly, that dumb satire is not limited to the English-speaking world, a North African satire site invented this preposterous religious edict by a Saudi sheikh, permitting cannibalism (by men, only) in the “event of severe hunger.” CNN Arabic confirmed on Thursday that the fatwa was fictitious. One Saudi official called the news “lies and fabrication,” meant to disgrace Muslims and distract from Saudi Arabia’s current campaign in Yemen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/04/10/what-was-fake-on-the-internet-this-week-zombie-attacks-cannibalist-decrees-and-big-sean-and-biebers-twitter-beef/
Hmmm Then how come it went viral?
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
nsiazu:
Hmmm Then how come it went viral?

There is strong affinity in the US and EU for certain types of news. Satire is propagated as real and it spreads because it is what some people love to hear. Even the mainstream media take advantage of that effect to sell their news, by twisting the title and/or the story to meet their readers' expectations. As you can see, the Washington Post has debunked it.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by Lilyomi(f): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
It might b true or untrue. Fact is, it must not cross anybody's mind or even b discussed.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by blazetitov: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
crackhaus:
Misleading topic angry

Here I was thinking it meant the other kind of eating...

*makes a sign of the cross*

ROTFL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bad Guy!!
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by crackhaus: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
blazetitov:

ROTFL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bad Guy!!
LOL. grin
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by armyofone(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
From his mouth alone, it is easy to tell he is a real chopper.
Re: Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough by ABEngine(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow I think this is brilliant, in the middle east of all places, its now legal to divide the red sea and have your fill shocked

Where I come from, gala and la casera woefully and repeatedly lost to this special delicacy. Good one Mr. Abdul you would be a hero for saving marriages.

You just thought of it right?

(1) (Reply)

To Snoop Or Not To Snoop... / Help I Am A Cultist / My Husband Leftt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.