Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Shocking Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Shocking Revelation (2827 Views)

A Shocking Revelation By Pastor Kumuyi" Get Prepared It Is Near" / Explosive! Newly Elected Can President Sends A Shocking Message To Buhari, / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Shocking Revelation by abayomi93(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Helo people,as a young man I often dream a lot,but this dream I had today shocked me. I saw that the water in the whole world became the pacific ocean alone,there was no other ocean,river,stream apart from the pacific ocean.secondly,I saw that earth had about 12moons and little bright stars and that these moons and stars were coming down to the earth. I was so frigthened in that revelation that I suddenly woke up. Please I don't understand these revelation at all,if you can decipher it,or have an open view,please share.
Re: A Shocking Revelation by ITbomb(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
The whole world becoming water means that what you are about to take should be just water, not fruit juice or minerals
The twelve moons refer to the 12 tablets in the Artesunate pack which you will pick from the pharmacy or chemist shop.
The little bright stars are some other small additional like panadol and multivite to take along.
They all come down to earth when you swallow them all and then you will suddenly wake up a malaria-free person with no more bad dreams.

Go test for malaria you no gree, how else your body go tell you that you need drugs than to 'reveal' to you in a dream

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking Revelation by dajoaneke(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Read Revelation 21 vs 10,12, 21, 23
You saw the lights of the earth falling because there is no need for them in heaven. What you saw was the glory of God to come. A revelation of the coming of Christ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Shocking Revelation by Danhumprey: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:
The whole world becoming water means that what you are about to take should be just water, not fruit juice or minerals
The twelve moons refer to the 12 tablets in the Artesunate pack which you will pick from the pharmacy or chemist shop.
The little bright stars are some other small additional like panadol and multivite to take along.
They all come down to earth when you swallow them all and then you will suddenly wake up a malaria-free person with no more bad dreams.

Go test for malaria you no gree, how else your body go tell you that you need drugs than to 'reveal' to you in a dream
gringringringrin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Kei144(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2015
Professor Bill Napier, an astronomy expert at the University of Buckingham, said a strike by either an asteroid or debris from a comet could have devastating consequences.

He said: "If something like this happened, depending on where it hit it would be absolutely life-altering.

"The atmospheric chemistry would be upset by cutting out sunlight. It would be like a nuclear winter and could last for tens of thousands of years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction

Mt. 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “`the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
Mt. 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world/1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shocking Revelation by Kei144(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]SHOCK ASTEROID WARNING: Planet earth faces 100 YEARS of killer strikes starting in 2017[/size]

ASTEROIDS could rain down on the earth for 100 years, shocked experts have just warned.

Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017 Experts predict that asteroids are to pepper the planet from 2017 [GETTY]

A previously unknown asteroid belt has been located in deep space and is now hurtling towards our part of the solar system.

It means a 'global killer' could collide with Earth as soon as 2020, wiping out life as we know it and changing the climate for millennia.

The terrifying predictions came as NASA revealed disturbing new data showing 400 impacts are expected between 2017 and 2113, based on new observational data of objects seen in space over the past 60 days.

Most will have a maximum diameter of around 100 metres - the size of seven double decker buses - and the potential to cause significant damage.

But concerned scientists warned a colossal "monster" is also heading our way, with one 'mega' asteroid threatening earth in just SIX years.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/507480/Asteroid-Strikes-Earth-Damage-Nasa-Destruction

https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world
Re: A Shocking Revelation by adexsimply(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:

lwkmd
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Waters in the book of revelation Signifies a large multitude of people.
Stars, moon as related to Joseph story means human beings..

Your dream is a pointer to the rapture and apocalyptic age. .

Try and decipher the rest...

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: A Shocking Revelation by twosquare(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2015
ITbomb:

bwahahahahaha....guy, u no serious oo grin

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Revelation by exceptionalhim: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
It looks more like an invasion, a spiritual invasion, but I don't really see it as God ordained. It might be a demonic invasion of the world, even that you woke up in fear.
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Ishilove: 1:12am On Apr 12, 2015
CC: sukkot
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2015
abayomi93:
Helo people,as a young man I often dream a lot,but this dream I had today shocked me. I saw that the water in the whole world became the pacific ocean alone,there was no other ocean,river,stream apart from the pacific ocean.secondly,I saw that earth had about 12moons and little bright stars and that these moons and stars were coming down to the earth. I was so frigthened in that revelation that I suddenly woke up. Please I don't understand these revelation at all,if you can decipher it,or have an open view,please share.
[b] water means doctrine knowledge or philosophies. the water in the whole world becoming the pacific ocean signifies the second coming of christ is here where all false and fake doctrines will be eliminated and cancelled out. only the word of God will stand. everyone will return to the word of God. there will be no more voodoo or islam or buddhist or scientology etc etc. everyone will see that the bible is really the word of God.

and the 12 moons and bright little stars is the 12 tribes of israel coming back down to earth meaning the ressurection of the saints of God. the return of the saints of old. it is the return of the saints of old. The reincarnation and ressurection of the saints and dsiciples of old is upon us and it is them who would make it known to the world through their exploits and miracles that the only true water is the word of God, and everyone will return to the one true water ( symbolized by the pacific ocean in your dream ) which is the word. and that is your dream playa playa. the return of the LORD is upon us.[/b]
Ishilove:
wink

3 Likes

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Ishilove:
Ishi this is frontpage material seeing as this is sunday. wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2015
I used to have dreams such has the one the OP had, but those dreams only come when I'm very very sick, in most cases when i am hitted by malaria.

OP as ITbomb instruct you to take drugs, please do that Asap.
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Adesiji77: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
ITbomb:

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
sukkot:
[b] water means doctrine knowledge or philosophies. the water in the whole world becoming the pacific ocean signifies the second coming of christ is here where all false and fake doctrines will be eliminated and cancelled out. only the word of God will stand. everyone will return to the word of God. there will be no more voodoo or islam or buddhist or scientology etc etc. everyone will see that the bible is really the word of God.

and the 12 moons and bright little stars is the 12 tribes of israel coming back down to earth meaning the ressurection of the saints of God. the return of the saints of old. it is the return of the saints of old. The reincarnation and ressurection of the saints and dsiciples of old is upon us and it is them who would make it known to the world through their exploits and miracles that the only true water is the word of God, and everyone will return to the one true water ( symbolized by the pacific ocean in your dream ) which is the word. and that is your dream playa playa. the return of the LORD is upon us.[/b] wink

l agree with this interpretation.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 7:09am On Apr 12, 2015
shinejackie:

l agree with this interpretation.. grin grin
Indeed mademoiselle. indeed. top of the morning to you shinejackie wink wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I used to have dreams such has the one the OP had, but those dreams only come when I'm very very sick, in most cases when i am hitted by malaria.

OP as ITbomb instruct you to take drugs, please do that Asap.
top of the morning to you monsieur Rilwayne001 wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Ishilove:
top of the morning to you Ishilove wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
sukkot:
top of the morning to you monsieur Rilwayne001 wink

My chief, Captain Sukkot a.k.a Obadiah777 wink
How was your night my kind sire?

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
sukkot:
Indeed mademoiselle. indeed. top of the morning to you shinejackie wink wink

Morning my guy, hope your night went well wink

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

my ogapatapata at the top, my night was very nice. no dreams that i can remember. so it was a nice deep sleep wink grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2015
shinejackie:

Morning my guy, hope your night went well wink
oh yes it was very peaceful mademoiselle jackie. must have gotten a good 8 hours or so wink wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
sukkot:
my ogapatapata at the top, my night was very nice. no dreams that i can remember. so it was a nice deep sleep wink grin

grin grin

Aside from last night, do you also have dreams similar to the OP?
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Aside from last night, do you also have dreams similar to the OP?
dreams similar to the OP ? oh yeah i have had a few of those. the ones you are supposed to get a message from you remember. the others, you cant remember how it went after you wake up. wink
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Hello. Forgot my email password so I can't reply on there
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:

Hello. Forgot my email password so I can't reply on there
Hi. The message I sent is I unbolded the posts in your thread because of rule 11: Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Hi. The message I sent is I unbolded the posts in your thread because of rule 11: Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD

Sorry. Noted
Re: A Shocking Revelation by ikorodureporta: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Today is 12th...this must be d OBA'S LAGOON PROMISE grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Seriallinks(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Buzugee my kind sire, I heard you've reincarnated! Where is Ijawkid your right hand man? Happy new year grin grin grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seriallinks:

Buzugee my kind sire, I heard you've reincarnated! Where is Ijawkid your right hand man? Happy new year grin grin grin

Chief Sukkot is the reincarnated incarnate of Obadiah777 a.k.a Buzugeee grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Revelation by RaptorX: 4:00am On Apr 13, 2015
sukkot:

and the 12 moons and bright little stars is the 12 tribes of israel coming back down to earth meaning the ressurection of the saints of God. the return of the saints of old. it is the return of the saints of old. The reincarnation and ressurection of the saints and dsiciples of old is upon us and it is them who would make it known to the world through their exploits and miracles that the only true water is the word of God, and everyone will return to the one true water ( symbolized by the pacific ocean in your dream ) which is the word. and that is your dream playa playa. the return of the LORD is upon us.[/b] wink
Sire can you break down the meaning and symbolism of the economist magazine front page picture of all those world leaders and why was president Jonathan included.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gay Movement And The Mystery Of History / Vessel Unto Honour. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor Adeboy / Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Ceaseless Prayer. RCCG Open Heav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.